SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:09 am

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 61617801_290570891848443_7532092173103572089_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt That one on one was something else. I knew I couldn’t have that good of a time and not tell her the full truth. Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 1f339

What did y’all think of last nights episode? Also, fun fact: THE BEHIND THE BACK SHOT WAS FIRST TRY.
@gmb_chum12 must have given me some good juju..
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:16 pm

I like his honesty when so many of them don't admit the reason they are on the show.

I think as time goes on, that is initially the only reason anyone signs up, before the travelling and the free everything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Is he really a stripper? laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:Is he really a stripper? laugh out loud laugh out loud

I doubt it now, but apparently in the past.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:27 pm

He appears to have been a burlesque dancer.
Another thing you may have noticed during the Mr. Right pageant is that Jed is totally jacked. According to this promotional post for Music City Male Revue, it seems as though he used to be a burlesque dancer. Just so you know, that is different than being a stripper because there's no nudity. Music City Male Revue describes it as a PG-13 experience.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a27594431/the-bachelorette-season-15-jed-wyatt-hannah-brown/

https://www.instagram.com/musiccitymalerevue/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Is he really a stripper? laugh out loud laugh out loud

I doubt it now, but apparently in the past.

Hawwwwt. Not. laugh out loud That would have been a deal breaker for me, personally. But to each their own. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:06 pm

I am very surprised that Jed do not have much attention as a potential F1. I understand RS said that Tyler is F1 but I do not rely 100% as he was wrong in the past, can be wrong this season too.

At episode 4, I think the position are Luke #1 Jed #2 and Tyler just upgrade #3. Peter is for me the future bachelor if his exit is teary enough.

Luke is her crush IMO. She is so much looking to be passionately loved that she made her fairy tale with Luke and cannot let go yet (ep4). However, she is starting to take some steps back because of so many red flags. She loved the idea that Luke is a Christian and always tells her he is falling in love. She wants that, desperately and she is a sponge to his love words. I believe Luke is genuine BTW. I also believe this show was not for him at all. His passion aka obsession with Hannah as well as the first rose and obviously Hannah's interest put him on the villain side. I do not think he is a villain. I think he felt lonely and the show brought all the bad side of himself: jealousy and temper. But outside the show in a normal environment, I am pretty sure he is okay. I have this image of an animal tracked by wolves. I do not like him particularly. I find him over the top but again the cuts and bits the prods decided to show us portrayed him crazier than reality... my opinion. Does he have a chance to be F1? no.

Tyler just upgraded in episode 4 from a friend zone. Meaning that Hannah discovered a sweet guy, funny, kind. She did not crush on him before. She did not express love interest before. She thought IMO that he was a smooth operator (picnic at the mansion). However, I loved their 1on1 date. He is very layback. I believe he is genuine.  I see Hannah falling for him. F1 or F2 for sure.

Jed for me is the hidden F1. I had this nagging feeling from start when the cameras zoomed on him on episode 1. But episode 2 and 3, I felt that the moments with Hannah were more hidden. I feel that Hannah never put jed in the friend zone IMO. The fact that she loves country music, from the south was a huge attraction factor IMO. During the dinner portion, Hannah asked him a direct question: where will I stand versus your music. She needed to be reinsured that he will not tour and she left alone behind. Legitimate question. He answered very well. We saw less physical contact but IMO it was voluntary cut by prods, as we can see the teaser when Hannah was kissing Jed passionately on top of the stairs. A teaser was also cut from episode when Hannah was raising her hands in the sky making fireworks sounds (during Jed 1on1). For me, I felt she was explaining how she felt with Jed. Their photobooth moment was adorable and I saw 2 people extremely happy together.

The interesting thing is both Tyler and Jed have very calm personalities. They are both gentlemen. They focus on her at all times. South men are often that way. I think they are both Christians but I forgot. I think Jed is but Tyler? This is very important for Hannah. She will want one marriage at church. guy will have to ask her dad's permission. Traditional engagement. Hannah wants a man, not a boy. I think both fit this category although I see Jed a bit more mature somehow. But Tyler looks also mature. Hannah was raised in the South for what is worth I think it is important (gentleman, opinionated women, southern belle, tradition, Christians).

I like both very much. I think either would be a great husband for Hannah. But I try to put Tyler F1 and I keep thinking that Jed is in the back of my mind like a bee buzzing my ear. Right now it looks very much to me the same scenario as Bryan/Peter thing or Roberto/Chris. Prods are editing Hannah as a very sexual bachelorette. I also remember some bachelorettes saying that when they had nothing to say, they kissed. eh Luke? eh Peter?

Overall, I like Hannah very much. I am eager to see her love story... regardless of Tyler or Jed, I am fine with either. I think she cannot go wrong with either.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:06 pm

@HEA I agree with you on your statement about Luke P. " I do not think he is a villain. I think he felt lonely and the show brought all the bad side of himself: jealousy and temper. But outside the show in a normal environment, I am pretty sure he is okay. I have this image of an animal tracked by wolves."                     IMO he had no idea what he was getting into. The show splices and dices so much that there is little "straight truth" shown. I also believe the guys saw Hannah's attachment to him right away and  he maybe shared his faith(which was not shown). The show is determined to show him as a villain- they have to have their drama. I have not heard any ex- girlfriends or those that actually know him speaking against him and with all those searching for negatives - we would have heard. Sad.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Jed became a standout guy for me when he had a convo with Hannah by the fireplace after witnessing the Luke P massage. What could have been blaming or conflict was instead a discussion with both sharing how it made them feel along with some lightheartedness that didn’t use humor to avoid vulnerability. This is what IMO a healthy relationship relies on when something awkward or unpleasant happened. Solid.
@HEA :yes:  so far Jed and Tyler appear to be compatible choices for Hannah despite there being some distinct differences in their personalities.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:40 pm

@just me agree. Luke was a target from start. Mostly because he said he was falling in love during the catwalk. Love at first sight is okay for women but hardly for men? Double entendres imo. But I think Luke has his fairytale before he saw Hannah at the mansion. He said it himself to her that she had some catching up to do. The other men could not relate or understand. Therefore Luke became a target but you are totally right, only because Hannah was very obvious she liked him

@notarose I think Jed was perfect during this. I am convinced prods told Jed to interrupt hoping for drama. But Jed understood the multiple dating concept even though I am sure he was upset. The interesting part was how upset Hannah was!! She was upset to see Jed thinking bad of her. That was a wth moment that made me pause because it showed she cared what Jed thought. He proved he was an understanding guy and for her it is important because she wants to be loved even if she fails and with her imperfections

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:58 am

You know what stood out to me about Jed's 1on1? Two things, actually. Jed's confession of coming on the show for exposure, but once he met Hannah, then he started to feel differently. He is starting to fall for her. Also, when they were walking together around Boston, Hannah said that she doesn't have to be "show boaty" around Jed...she can just be Hannah. To me, that is huge in a relationship...being yourself. In essence, she was saying she doesn't have to be "pageant perfect" with Jed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:03 am

@Mommyof2 agree. and this is her main line last season and this season. She wanted to show the real Hannah. She wanted the real them in return. I think her top 4 gave her that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14