SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:41 pm

I thought he meant the way they were singing during the outakes. Weren't they repeating that during the song they were singing? IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Diana wrote:by Riga Riga Riga does he mean liar liar liar?

Maybe an homage to Beetlejuice giggling
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 Giphy
source
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Maybe he’s referring to the 3 performances he gave in Riga. peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Sharnee wrote:I’m sorry but when I think of Jed, I see this as who he is behind closed doors . Jmo
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 3ec2df10

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/46186247/embed/46186308/Bachelorette-Jed-Wyatt-Shirtless-Pictures

rofl and he even left the TP roll right there...Oh Jed....! This is too much ! I’m not gonna say what I’m thinking...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:18 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 65393281_565448663984057_3286139119533441646_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt Riga Riga Riga Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 2714
Source

Hannah and Tyler's shoes seem to match lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I’m sorry but when I think of Jed, I see this as who he is behind closed doors . Jmo
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 3ec2df10

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/46186247/embed/46186308/Bachelorette-Jed-Wyatt-Shirtless-Pictures

rofl and he even left the TP roll right there...Oh Jed....! This is too much ! I’m not gonna say what I’m thinking...

I remember an intial interview with Hannah how she wanted to see her contestants SM to screen out people with mirror selfies. TPTB failed her on this one. rotfl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am

So do you think Jed's decision to NOT self-eliminate at F% (per the original plan) was to get more screen time in Nashville? A HTD really provides more background on the contestant, more fodder for the social persona that is already out there. Plus it offers up plenty of free promo the contestants can use going forward.

After that stiff/wooden performance, does anyone believe -- at this point -- that he was really catching the feels? I can't wait to see him bringing up Luke on his FS date -- I wonder if that was his attempt to get Hannah to eliminate him. I really don't like this guy.

TBH, I never trusted him after he declared music was the most important thing in his life and then a few hours after meeting Hannah, she was the most important thing. That whole scene reeked of insincerity and highlighted his lack of conviction and ability to conveniently and opportunistically flip-flop.

White dudes with guitars, people -- they can get away with anything.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:24 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 65451250_1824000841036470_2127004008306715722_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt Hands down one of the best days I’ve ever had. Time stopped. Also, @alabamahannah is the strongest in a lot of ways (especially arm wrestling). Let’s focus on that and spreading actual love.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Thanks Blu. laugh out loud thanks Jed for the reminder that Hannah is a strong girl. I am also assuming Jed has learnt his lesson & will not spread love to more than one woman at a time going forward Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 20 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Jed sure knows how to spread his love all around. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Hmm, I think Jed's best bet at ATFR is to just own up to everything and apologize. He a POS though. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:03 pm

North wrote:So do you think Jed's decision to NOT self-eliminate at F% (per the original plan) was to get more screen time in Nashville? A HTD really provides more background on the contestant, more fodder for the social persona that is already out there. Plus it offers up plenty of free promo the contestants can use going forward.

After that stiff/wooden performance, does anyone believe -- at this point -- that he was really catching the feels? I can't wait to see him bringing up Luke on his FS date -- I wonder if that was his attempt to get Hannah to eliminate him. I really don't like this guy.  

TBH, I never trusted him after he declared music was the most important thing in his life and then a few hours after meeting Hannah, she was the most important thing. That whole scene reeked of insincerity and highlighted his lack of conviction and ability to conveniently and opportunistically flip-flop.

White dudes with guitars, people -- they can get away with anything.

My thoughts on Jed's date last night...when Hannah told him she loved him .... he looked frozen like a deer in headlights, I don't think he expected it & had to pause before just repeating the words back to her. It seemed lackluster, like he was just going thru the motions just responding with what he thought she wanted to hear . To be fair, it is because of knowing his major lie of omission when Hannah let Scott go & demanded anyone else there for the wrong reasons leave, he stayed ... for the sake of his platform. Sorry, but not sorry I can't get over what a Weasel Jed is. In contrast, Pilot Pete was so excited last night and a breath of fresh air !!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14