SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Diana wrote:I don't mean to sound heartless but I don't feel bad for him.

He is making himself the victim and that is so gross. Plus he has some nerve considering he himself was trashing Luke and Scott himself before this all came out.

And he doesn't give a flying f about Hannah or he wouldn't of put her in this position Rolling Eyes

Imo

He is not making himself the victim he is asking for people to leave his family alone. I am sorry you do not feel any empathy for him we have no idea how he is doing mentally. This is a TV show nothing more. He made huge mistakes and hopefully has learned from them. We have no idea how he feels about Hannah it’s simply your opinion. I am truly sorry you and others feel this way. Mental heath and depression is not something anyone should take lightly. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:04 pm

whit90 wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't mean to sound heartless but I don't feel bad for him.

He is making himself the victim and that is so gross. Plus he has some nerve considering he himself was trashing Luke and Scott himself before this all came out.

And he doesn't give a flying f about Hannah or he wouldn't of put her in this position Rolling Eyes

Imo

He is not making himself the victim he is asking for people to leave his family alone. I am sorry you do not feel any empathy for him we have no idea how he is doing mentally. This is a TV show nothing more. He made huge mistakes and hopefully has learned from them. We have no idea how he feels about Hannah it’s simply your opinion. I am truly sorry you and others feel this way. Mental heath and depression is not something anyone should take lightly. JMO
IA. It is unfair to so harshly judge Jed, especially as we don’t know his side and also how Hannah feels. We’ve only heard from Haley. SM can be so blatantly cruel and can have deep long lasting negative affects on people. Things are not always what they seem. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:14 pm

I mean he kinda is making himself the victim here but that is just my opinion. Leave the family out of it, own up to your sh!¥ and maybe people will start coming around.

Jed, you aren’t above forgiveness but you won’t get it by weaving another web of lies and I’m afraid that’s what he is going to do when he does decide to speak. IMO JMO of course
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:21 pm

I do agree that he is playing the victim role. Timing is very suspect too. Seems a little manipulative.

Having said that, Of course people should leave his family alone. This should go without saying. Let this be a lesson to everyone thinking about doing the show. There have been many victims before Jed and the show will “produce” many more. It’s all in the contract they sign.

Heck Luke is also a victim of the villain edit. I know he has received lots of negative comments on social media too! We see what they want us to see.

Going to enjoy the show and my advice to Jed is to lay low and he will have his day to speak up and tell his side. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:35 pm

LaineyG wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Definitely think people should leave his sister & parents alone and weirdos shouldn't be sending threatening phone calls or letters. Other than that, girl bye. Funny how he didn't consider Luke or Scott's mental health when he, a fan fave, was taking part in mocking them online. What a hypocrite. All Jmo.

This!  Okay he needs someone to tell him to lay low and wait until he can talk.  He is playing victim and garnishing sympathy.  Yikes!

Bingo on the bold. :yes: That was my first impression as well and he said nothing to make me think better of him.

And, everyone please know, I in no way condone or approved of death threats against him or his family. That is NOT acceptable.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:45 am

What's the deal with his mom saying Jed can't work b/c he is focusing on his music? That was really something to hear a parent say about their 25-year aspiring musician son. Right? I was giving him all this credit for hustling (dancing/stripping) to keep his music dream alive but it sounds like his parents are happy to support him. And believe he has great talent.

So, what are they listening to and/or seeing that we are not? Has Jed sold songs that have had modest success? There are plenty of songwriters who aren't great singers but who write and write and make $$$.

He is a decent guitarist and pianist but I don't think when the family says "his music" they are referencing a studio musician or back-up singer/guitarist.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:55 pm

North wrote:What's the deal with his mom saying Jed can't work b/c he is focusing on his music? That was really something to hear a parent say about their 25-year aspiring musician son. Right? I was giving him all this credit for hustling (dancing/stripping) to keep his music dream alive but it sounds like his parents are happy to support him. And believe he has great talent.

So, what are they listening to and/or seeing that we are not? Has Jed sold songs that have had modest success? There are plenty of songwriters who aren't great singers but who write and write and make $$$.

He is a decent guitarist and pianist but I don't think when the family says "his music" they are referencing a studio musician or back-up singer/guitarist.

IMO, they are just enabling him.

Also, IMO, Jed just does not have the talent to continue on with the music career that he wants. Also, he doesn't want to put in the amount of work needed to make it in the music world. He wants it handed to him.

I also got the feeling that the parents are enabling the daughter as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
North wrote:What's the deal with his mom saying Jed can't work b/c he is focusing on his music? That was really something to hear a parent say about their 25-year aspiring musician son. Right? I was giving him all this credit for hustling (dancing/stripping) to keep his music dream alive but it sounds like his parents are happy to support him. And believe he has great talent.

IMO, they are just enabling him.

Also, IMO, Jed just does not have the talent to continue on with the music career that he wants.  Also, he doesn't want to put in the amount of work needed to make it in the music world.  He wants it handed to him.

I also got the feeling that the parents are enabling the daughter as well.  

What I heard the mother say was that he can't work full time and do his music too so like a myriad of other musicians in Nashville (and being a psychologist in Nashville I have many clients in this very category) he likely picks up part-time jobs when he can including it seems stripping. As many of you might know and from what I found out by looking at Jed's IG a few days ago ,his dad is a musician and he and Jed often play together in public. Speaking of his IG, as may have already been discussed as I haven't watched or followed the majority of this season, I also noticed a photo of Jed and a male friend on New Year's Eve with the caption "Couple of young bachelor mules bringing in the New Year with too much Tito’s" so while this was during the 4 month period he and Haley dated they apparently didn't spend New Year's Eve together.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am

Here are two articles regarding Jed's net worth.  

https://www.dreshare.com/jed-wyatt/

https://gossipgist.com/jed-wyatt

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:32 am

pwgolfer wrote:Here are two articles regarding Jed's net worth.  

https://www.dreshare.com/jed-wyatt/

https://gossipgist.com/jed-wyatt

How is he earning 12k a month?? I think they had a decimal off. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:How is he earning 12k a month??  I think they had a decimal off.  All iMO.

Or more. AFAIK only the lead gets paid - none of the cast do and they have to supply their own wardrobe. I don't think he gets a single penny for being a cast member.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Just wait till his dad hears this. He will want all that rent money back. laugh out loud
TBH I think those sites are just spit balling for the most part.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14