SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:16 pm

I'm also in the group that can't believe TPTB didn't know about Jed. I think they knew about Jed but did not think he would be F1. The red flags were IMO pretty glaring with him and they thought she would eventually toss him or maybe they thought Jed would walk a la Brooks and not actually get down on one knee?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Jed is not top shelf, he is one of hundreds of struggling artists. IMO it is not surprising he was not discovered since his girlfriend was clearly complicit. It isn’t as though he was famous. He was not. Plus, they were just dating. There was no formal engagement announcement or anything that would indicate permanence. IMO all men of his description have someone, somewhere and apparently not even he thought he’d actually win. His family looked shell-shocked.

I feel this whole debacle is out of proportion. If she truly loved Jed, which IMO she did not - she is stubborn enough to ignore opinion if only to get back at Hayley and keep the man she loved.

IMO To give up and go away is just an indication to me that she was not committed. Imagine if Jojo, Rachel or Becca had been told their love had a girlfriend AFTER they fell in love and had a televised engagement.
Rachel: What’s your point? Have you seen how Bryan looks at me, Sweetie? How his kisses pull my socks up?
Jojo: well, good luck in your future endeavors because there is no question Jordan is in love with ME, now.
Becca: yeah, but did the two of you ever literally break a bed? Garrett and I are fire. You must have been water. Here, take this mop and go.
These girls felt sure the men they chose loved them. The histories would not have shaken them. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
These girls felt sure the men they chose loved them. The histories would not have shaken them. All IMO.

Each of those 3 girls had post season drama of their own even if it wasn't an ex-girlfriend.

Jordan was being crucified for being a player even after getting engaged.
Bryan was and still gets crucified for some of his questionable business practices. Not to mention the "Peter was her true F1" fans out there saying Bryan was a player.
Garrett was and still gets crucified for the IG likes.

Each of them have worked thru those issues. JoJo/Jordan have publicly stated a wedding is coming in 2020. Rachel/Bryan are getting married next month. No wedding plans for Becca/Garrett but they keep dropping hints that a wedding will be coming with some of the IG promotions they do (I think they will wait for both babies to be born... her sister's and his brother's).

If Hannah was sure of herself and Jed, she would not have bailed. I still say that doubts entered her mind while she was still in Greece but she kept on with the relationship to make sure. The bomb drop just hastened what was inevitable.

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:35 pm

My opinions of Hannah tell me this. If they in fact were engaged and she called the engagement off, but were still together, it's because at that time she wanted to still be with him.

IMO The tabloid and SM pressure got to her. She knew what the general consensus was of Jed I'm sure just by reading SM. She had to show just how tough she is by saying ok, I'm kicking you to the kirb, because that's what was expected of her? therefore she ended the relationship altogether, otherwise why not do it right off the bat? End the engagement, end the relationship. The timing was suspicious to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:36 pm

But we don't know for a fact that they were still in a relationship after she broke off the engagement - really, we don't even know that there was an engagement in the first place. Just have some spoiler folks saying so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:55 pm

What would be the thought if Jed didn’t factor into Hannah’s final decision? What if it was just a matter of Hannah confronting Jed after the show when he put a Spotlight on Luke’s deceit when his was equal if not greater? Even LZ told Hannah to write down what Jed was saying to ask him later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:56 am

I have to think that Hannah heard the rumors that Jed was potentially cheating on her post-filming. That would certainly cause me to doubt his intentions, especially after hearing about the gf. Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:55 am

albean99 wrote:I have to think that Hannah heard the rumors that Jed was potentially cheating on her post-filming. That would certainly cause me to doubt his intentions, especially after hearing about the gf. Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 4256136633

IMO during filming, Hannah had very little to go on except for what the producers told her and what she saw; IMO she could not have known all the things that would come out about Jed until after she had already made her choice. And then she got exposed to a substantiated story that Jed had a GF when he came on the show (something she took a firm stance on with Scott on the very first episode) and that there were rumors out there about Jed "cheating" (or at least having a wandering eye) on Hannah. That would probably have been enough for many to break it off but Hannah does seem to like to "fix" men - she spent years trying to fix her first real love (as told during her Viall Files interview).

The icing on the cake was, IMO, when it came out that not only did Jed have a GF, he was cheating on that GF with another girl (as RS told when he released some of the story he has about "Barbie"). So - not only the rumors of a wandering eye post filming but a GF hidden from Hannah AND cheating on the GF. If all this is not reason enough to doubt intentions, I honestly don't know what is.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:10 am

I am still camp TPTB knew all. They set-it up. They are complicit in things turning out for her as they did. I do believe that if it were a relationship that she was happy in and there were not struggles from the beginning, she would still be in that relationship. A new narrative would have been spun and she would still be in it. Also, the edit given to them and his eagerness to have his guitar so often had to have given her red flags.

I do believe that none considered that Haley would have the receipts that she did. Let's give credit to Peter for wiping out all paper trails. Jed never thought that he would go so far that he would need it. ATFR he will admit all. Apologize and say that he never anticipated that he would fall in love with Hannah and had no idea how to get out of the hole he had dug for himself by not ending thins with Haley, as well as not wanting to hurt his relationship with Hannah post show by reaching out to Haley. (even though he did) . He will say that he did not think she wanted to talk to him about the situation. AND that he could not risk revealing the ending of the show. JMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:22 am

@Doggoneit
I completely forgot about his contractual obligation to keep quiet about the ending. Fine mess for Jed. My timeline is off. Had Hayley already released her tale of woe by the time Jed got home?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:28 am

@Chgohighlife Haley's story came out June 18 after Jed had been home. She knew he was home by social media and was waiting for him to show up at her door. They crossed paths at a Nashville bar and at CMA fest (which has been sleuthed that there was a SHV in Nashville with Hannah that weekend too) . Can you imagine how nervous he was with Hannah in town and all of Nashville knowing details? What if Hannah knew about her by then? What if he was so worried that Haley would reach out to Hannah? He had to have told her the bare minimum prior to CMA fest.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:45 am

@Doggoneit it is true that he couldn’t risk, wasn’t allowed, to reveal the end of the show. So I understand why he felt hesitant to contact Haley. What a mess and so naive and immature on everyone’s part. Of course, JmO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14