SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Billysmom Wed May 15, 2019 9:13 am

His voice is just okay in my opinion. Plays guitar well.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 15, 2019 9:32 pm

Is he another Luke Pell? Looking for a career? no idea

I will say one thing, Hannah certainly was smitten with him when he was singing to her. She looked like a giddy little school girl. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 15, 2019 10:45 pm

@Mommyof2 I was comparing him to Wes laugh out loud but yes IA she was loving that when he was singing to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu May 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Kevin F. did an Instagram live yesterday. He didn't save it. I checked it out and someone asked "who in the house really cared for Hannah." Kevin said Jed and Luke P. vocalized it the most and that Jed always smiled and got excited when she was mentioned. I liked hearing that. I think he could be a good guy for her.

Last edited by Opal on Thu May 16, 2019 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 16, 2019 8:42 pm

@Opal thanks for that info.

LukeP I expected to be head over heels for her simply because of the media article in his thread.

Jed, my first impressions weren't good simply because he reminded me of Wes Hayden and I predicted he'd be out at F4 like Wes. (Because of years of scripting casts and their "positions")

However between the s/caps we have of him, and the M&G, I think he's the real deal and now expect him to be the F1 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm

So, did Kevin not include himself (who is not eliminated) to be someone that cared for Hannah laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 16, 2019 10:39 pm

Can someone clarify -
Jed's occupation is a musician and a male dancer ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Uhh... not sure if he still does dancing to the exotic variety anymore laugh out loud I think he was in a magic mike type routine up to the end of 2018. Maybe someone wants to confirm that.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Male dancer? Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 3806527698 affraid lolpanda

All kidding aside, I still like him for some reason.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 17, 2019 12:49 am

He does nothing for me. His head seems out of proportion to the rest of him...for some reason that has always bothered me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Anyone else think its weird or questioning why he added an email address to contact for business/press on Instagram or is it just me?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 17, 2019 12:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:Anyone else think its weird or questioning why he added an email address to contact for business/press on Instagram or is it just me?

Well, got to get the music career off the ground....although lots of them do it for any opportunities that come up, so it's not just him. I'd be curious to see how many of the others have done something similar.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14