SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:39 pm

IA he's gone. There is a big difference from March 12th to March 19, and more after that, so maybe he left earlier?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:14 pm

We know he was in epi 4 per SM and comments made regarding to who was on the date, etc. IMO either he had the 2/1 date or ID and was eliminated on those dates.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniejackson Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:48 am

Kevin is reportedly gone. Not Dylan.

Anniejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:15 pm

With this one someone probably has access to his account. He's had activity when we know he's still been on the show.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Anniejackson wrote:Kevin is reportedly gone. Not Dylan.
I was basing it off of his activity. We also know that there are normally 3 gone in this RC so to assume that only one would be gone is wrong IMO.

I saw a post from RS stating that it is Devin, Kevin and Grant gone so we need to watch their SM to make sure, IMO.

We also don't know where they are going from there so we need to watch for signs of that as well, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:25 pm

IA @Aunties_Love there is a big difference in the numbers. Plus he's following 19 more people and his account is private which means he would have had to accept them. Also his icon near "San Diego" looks different to me, not sure if it's my laptop.

We have heard many times from formers they do not have their phones, and I don't think MF would ever allow that.

Here's an excerpt from Colton at the CMA's in Vegas tonight.
"The whole entire season, they take our phones. But they gave me a little iPod, so every time the camera was down, I listened to country music,"
Source

Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur20

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:  DATED: March 12 Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2019-017
https://www.instagram.com/dylanbarbour/

still private but dated today:

Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2019-074

Is being followed by 2 accounts it wasn't before.  Could be gone.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:01 pm

So y’all think RS could be wrong ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:22 am

Personally, I do. It is a private acct. He would have to have control of it to make sense. To lose that many followers and gain that many he has followed on the private acct, I seriously doubt that it is cause he has that many dropping off or re-instating their accts.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:22 am

So if he is gone, who is still in ? We need 9 left.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:34 pm

68 posts
5,984 followers
311 following

https://www.instagram.com/dylanbarbour/

I do believe he is gone. I am working the numbers but I am thinking that there are a few guys that haven't had activity that RS says are gone vs others that he says is still there that have had activity so think we just need to keep an eye on all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniejackson Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:58 am

nope

Anniejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Anniejackson wrote:nope
Sorry, but nope what? He is still there? If so, how do we account for his drastic changes on his IG when it is a private account?? Do you know Dylan?? IMO, just going by what RS says or others without the contrary info IMO may be doing us wrong when it comes to keeping track of what is actually happening.

Sorry for questioning, but as I am trying to keep the filming schedule and elims straightened out, I'd like to know more. Thanks.

ALL IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Dylan Barbour - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Anniejackson
GuardianAngel
sdmom
Norcalgal
Sprite