SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 pm

@sdmom fun topic.

I think it’s likely that one or both will make it really far.  I can actually see it unless they turn out to be turds and from their background both seem good guys.
Maybe one of them will be F1 ?
I wonder what the guys she already met did for their M&G. I’d love some spoilers ASAP on this ( hey I’m going spoiled this season so am really into this ! )

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:20 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:28 am

T4p but this is crazy !

Her prediction is based on what exactly ? I feel a major shakeup coming soon.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:29 am

Caelynn picked Luke Parker because he’s from the south and has strong Christian Faith

Caelynn explains: “I read an article online that said that he’s a Christian, and Hannah’s faith’s important to her — she’s a strong Christian. … They’re both from the South, I see that happening
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-bachelors-caelynn-predicts-hannahs-bachelorette-season-finale/

Caelynn, are you a lurker here?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Just a quick weather update for tonight's RC. I was just out and it is downpour raining, we've had some hail and thunder which is kind of rare. Then in a blink it's sunny and nice. I know the lead sometimes is outside talking with the contestants. Don't know what to expect for later on.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:44 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:07 am

I was looking through Hannah’s Instagram to see what her interests are to get a better feel of her type. Her ex is s cutie, looks a lot like Collin V the winner of Sweet Home Alabama (Kelsey’s season and her husband now ). Hannah has a LOT of pictures of her Paegents obviously but also pictures with friends. She appears to be very loyal.
She also had some pictures with friends babies and looks like she is wanting to join those friends and be in the same boat as them. JMO
Other than the Roll Tide stuff I could not make out other sport interests. She has some gym / workout picture so definitely looks after herself.
Sadly most of our contestants have their instas down so hard to say who she could match with based on the little sneaking.
(Picked out Jordan for Jojo just based on 5 or 6 nearly identical pictures they both had up  prefilming laugh out loud. That was amazing.).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:40 am

I watched the Ellen clip and think it’s going to be a long season. I'm still finding her too OTT for me. I found it funny that she's "so ready" to get married yet the first quality she wants in a man is that he's good looking. My advice for her is to find a guy who has a great sense of humor. It'll go a lot farther than surface looks, IMO. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:48 pm

My limited experience with young women who've grown up in the South is they tend to marry younger than their cohorts in California. Marry at 23-24 and have a baby the next year is a common path.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I watched the Ellen clip and think it’s going to be a long season. I'm still finding her too OTT for me. I found it funny that she's "so ready" to get married yet the first quality she wants in a man is that he's good looking. My advice for her is to find a guy who has a great sense of humor. It'll go a lot farther than surface looks, IMO. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

For me Kaitlyn was OTT. And Becca was blah. It’s great that we all have differing benchmarks. Those two are the bookends for me.
Hannah did say good looking first but hey, ABC is giving her a buffet of men to choose from In very short order. She should want looks and a strong initial attraction to fall in love and get engaged in an unrealistic timeframe. I would be shocked if she had initially said looks are unimportant. Not sure any lead has tbh. Cmiiw.
She also said good heart, kind and strong which are admirable qualities in themselves.

I think she will be just great. Her Ellen interview proved that to me.

I am super curious what her storyboard will be. Since I was not in the boards for Beccas season, I went back to our Archives and saw many posts discussing MIlls preseason interview talking about ( Becca) season being weird/odd and talking about just dating at the end. They did into do it for her but did the next time for Colton. Which means Colton was (as per storyboard) never supposed to be engaged anyway. !!L
These leads do not have a choice on how their season ends and the contestants don’t either.

IMO (reading MIlls preseason this time) something will go down at HTDs and I get a feeling that families will be involved.
I’m super excited and hope many come back to posting and sleuthing / speculating again. Miss these guys.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:50 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:I watched the Ellen clip and think it’s going to be a long season. I'm still finding her too OTT for me. I found it funny that she's "so ready" to get married yet the first quality she wants in a man is that he's good looking. My advice for her is to find a guy who has a great sense of humor. It'll go a lot farther than surface looks, IMO. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

For me Kaitlyn was OTT. And Becca was blah. It’s great that we all have differing benchmarks. Those two are the bookends for  me.
Hannah did say good looking first but hey, ABC is giving her a buffet of men to choose from In very short order. She should want looks and a strong initial attraction to fall in love and get engaged in an unrealistic timeframe. I would be shocked if she had initially said looks are unimportant. Not sure any lead has tbh. Cmiiw.
She also said good heart, kind and strong which are admirable qualities in themselves.

I think she will be just great. Her Ellen interview proved that to me.

I am super curious what her storyboard will be. Since I was not in the boards for Beccas  season, I went back to our Archives and saw many posts discussing MIlls preseason interview talking about ( Becca) season being weird/odd and talking about just dating at the end. They did into do it for her but did the next time for Colton. Which means Colton was (as per storyboard) never supposed to be engaged anyway. !!L
These leads do not have a choice on how their season ends and the contestants don’t either.

IMO (reading MIlls preseason this time) something will go down at HTDs and I get a feeling that families will be involved.
I’m super excited and hope many come back to posting and sleuthing / speculating again. Miss these guys.

I think she'll be great too! I watched her on ATFR and her Ellen segment, and yes, she came across a bit ditsy, but I saw it as more overwhelmed by the opportunity that has been given to her. She'll get in her grove. I thought her comment to the guys on the ATFR to "try harder" was hilarious and proves she's a quick wit. I see her being kind and gracious and full of spunk but also very strong when she needs to be.

I currently live in Alabama and I see TPTB playing up the Sweet Home Alabama thing. The Good Ole Southern American Girl, family, faith, country, and ....football laugh out loud Seriously though, I think the "southern values" will be heavily played.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Who do we think will be eliminated tonight?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly