SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:God you know it's bad when people are saying they would've preferred Luke to be the F1.

Luke is the real winner here. Jed is holding his beer. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Also Jed is just a terrible name. Sorry. laugh out loud

Hannah and Jed. Yuck. Awful.

Hannah and Tyler, it sounded so good. Tyler thought so too. Waaah.

It's a good southern name.  Perfect for where he is living.  Jmo.  

I think it’s ugly. I’m not holding it against him though, not his fault. But it doesn’t contribute to any kind of appeal I have for the guy, which is 0.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Also Jed is just a terrible name. Sorry. laugh out loud

Hannah and Jed. Yuck. Awful.

Hannah and Tyler, it sounded so good. Tyler thought so too. Waaah.

It's a good southern name.  Perfect for where he is living.  Jmo.  

True.

I know Jed has many bad traits reported by People and Reddit, IMO, but I am always uneasy commenting on people’s names. Most of the time it’s the parents who name their children so by saying it’s a terrible name, IMO, it’s criticizing the parents. Jmo. No need. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Thanks for sending on those links. I'm super happy that Patrick is interested in getting all the information to his sister.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 pm

@sdmom I just want you to know I love your post and agree with so much you say !
Thanks for you being you Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1377737533
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Thanks for sending on those links. I'm super happy that Patrick is interested in getting all the information to his sister.

True. Sending things to RS is one thing . Sending it to Patrick is a whole different level . Maybe those girls who are afraid to be outed by RS will show and tell with Patrick easier. Patrick does not want to be a gossip king. He wants to protect his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Patrick if that is in fact really him, should have IMHO done it on his own, or without anyone's knowledge. It's not a big secret. I'm just waiting for that info to be all over the tabloids in a few days. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm

The Reddit user DM'ed him via his Instagram, so I'm pretty sure it's actually him.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:The Reddit user DM'ed him via his Instagram, so I'm pretty sure it's actually him.

Yes and it won’t be printed in tabloids if Patrick doesn’t share. Patrick is truly the right source to go through imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:15 pm

It will probably get out to the tabloids by a different means. There is just too much smoke here.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Imo so many unanswered questions 1. Parent diligence.- Didn’t Hannah’s parents research the f4 before leaving for Greece? I mean Patrick’s girlfriend lives in Nashville surely she could of asked around. The fact he was a stripper must have been a red flag. It appears he didn’t have any regular gigs, only supported friends. They also must have listened to his terrible music and realised he has no potential to earn an income. 2. When and what Jed told hannah about his history. I think somewhere I read that he was sick as a teenager so wonder if this was his trump card and skipped the rest.surely Hannah must of asked about finances? 3. Is religious scripture being used by Jed for redemption? I noticed Jed’s house mate Alec posted Instastory quote John 6:35,46. Imo Jed is manipulative and would know how to talk his way out of this. Such a hypocrite after criticising Luke.
I’m still struggling with Hannah decision. I alternate from sad for what could have been to mad with what is. I can not not see/hear her connection with Tyler. I’m now of the opinion Tyler deserves better. That been said the romantic in me wants Hannah to pull an Arie. :crazed hope her family intervene and she lets go of her pride.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:46 pm

I haven’t followed the dirt super close this season, but I can say I don’t feel sorry for Hannah. If she made a wrong choice for herself, she’ll deal with the consequences in real life. Her struggle to let someone like Luke go tells me she’s not quite ready to pick a life partner.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly