SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pichic121 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:48 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:Does anyone find it interesting that we all know where Tyler is at all times? I mean if he is not posting something then the people that he is with do. I think there has only been a day or two where there has been nothing.  I find it interesting that he has been so out there, as if it’s almost too easy., almost a gimme....like it isn’t me at the end? I may need to adjust my tin foil hat because this sounded better in my head 😂

I have been thinking the same thing.  And most of Tyler's IG stories are reposts from someone else.  When he was still in Florida it was usually from his brother, and now it's his friend Matt.  And they make sure too tag the location.  

Exactly!! It’s like it right there in front of your face like there is never any question about where he is or what he is doing.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Peter from Rachel’’s season posted almost every weekend from his home in Madison. It was like he wanted people to know he’s not in SHV with Rachel.

I agree with others it must be tough for Tyler when people assumed he was f1 but he could not say anything. So maybe letting people know where he’s is a way for him to say look at me ! I am not with Hannah? no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Just a question , do you think there’s any chance Hannah is not with either guy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Sharnee wrote:Just a question , do you think there’s any chance Hannah is not with either guy ?
Nah..she is with Jed based on SHV clues...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Just a question , do you think there’s any chance Hannah is not with either guy ?
Nah..she is with Jed based on SHV clues...jmho.

I think it's possible she isn't with either guy, and it's possible she chose Luke or Peter or noone. I haven't seen any solid clues for a Jed SHV, but that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:13 pm

I dont think ABC would have bothered to make Jed look better if he wasnt F1

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:16 pm

Miyala wrote:I dont think ABC would have bothered to make Jed look better if he wasnt F1

Does anyone else feel as though Jed is getting some special treatment? hmmm
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Yes and it baffles me. I wonder if proof of him cheating comes out if ABC will still defend him. There’s not many ways to spin that as opposed to the Haley ordeal. Also why did they think it was okay to let Courtney Robertson take all the heat when people were AWFUL to her but they defend Jed? She may have been snarky but I don’t think she’s a bad person.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:39 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Yes and it baffles me. I wonder if proof of him cheating comes out if ABC will still defend him. There’s not many ways to spin that as opposed to the Haley ordeal. Also why did they think it was okay to let Courtney Robertson take all the heat when people were AWFUL to her but they defend Jed? She may have been snarky but I don’t think she’s a bad person.

Courtney did it to herself "I got the rose". At least Jed hasn't been jerky on the show to the other guys. In fact, I think they like him and haven't heard any of the guys talk smack about him, unless I missed it. That's what I like about this season. The guys seem to get along pretty well and the F1 and F2 are friends. That is rare, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Yes and it baffles me. I wonder if proof of him cheating comes out if ABC will still defend him. There’s not many ways to spin that as opposed to the Haley ordeal. Also why did they think it was okay to let Courtney Robertson take all the heat when people were AWFUL to her but they defend Jed? She may have been snarky but I don’t think she’s a bad person.

Courtney did it to herself "I got the rose".  At least Jed hasn't been jerky on the show to the other guys.  In fact, I think they like him and haven't heard any of the guys talk smack about him, unless I missed it.   That's what I like about this season.  The guys seem to get along pretty well and the F1 and F2 are friends.  That is rare, imo.

Um, Jed tweeted that Scott sucked. That’s talking smack and for what reason did Jed say Scott sucked ?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:48 pm

Jed’s ex (the one who was made to send pictures of herself to Jed before she went out with friends and developed an eating disorder) said he’s incredibly charming, and I can see that. On the show, I actually do find him charming. She also said he’s incredibly manipulative. This is also obvious to me, the charmer is a master manipulator considering how he gamed his way on this show. He charmed his way into letting Haley think this was a perfectly reasonable idea, he charmed his way into being friends with the dudes, and he charmed his way into Hannah picking him. Despite the fact that all of it was all built on a foundation of lies. He sucks and is dangerous imo. He’s probably currently charming his way into manipulating Hannah that the CMA grope fest was nbd, and clearly she’s buying the $hit he’s selling. Sad.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:49 pm

@Mommyof2 The other girls were TERRIBLE to her as well though. Emily repeatedly told her she had a personality disorder. I agree F1 and F2 being friends is rare and I love the dynamic of the guys in the house but I don’t think it’s fair for them to actively make one F1 look even worse and then defend another. Her book is great because she owns up to when she was being catty and then spills the tea when it was very provoked by the other women or they flat out bullied her. I don’t expect ABC to edit Jed to look like Courtney because obviously he got along with the guys, but IMO there’s a pattern of his treatment toward women and they’re doing viewers a disservice by protecting him. I know there’s no public proof yet of some of these allegations, but during this MeToo movement its a terrible look to defend a man who multiple women have accused of butt grabbing. If Jed worked at most other companies right now, he would be under at LEAST an investigation by HR for butt grabbing accusations, if not fired. The Haley thing is one thing but ABC has to know about these new accusations and they’re still protecting him. This doesn’t fly in the real world.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly