SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:45 am

Emeralds wrote:Cassie's statement has me questioning her feelings for Colton more than the tea. She seems entirely too consumed by what strangers think and it makes me wonder how long she'll drag out the relationship even if she knows he's not the one, Colton's feelings be damned.

If public scrutiny is so hard, cancel your SM.

@Emeralds
Hear, here!
Put away the camera and pay your own bills or, accept that the entire world owes you nothing and be grateful so many people choose to support the relationship.

The arrogance that makes her think she can tell doubters and haters they’re making her doubt her feelings and
make them give a rat’s patoot is clearly naïveté seasoned with stupidity, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:37 am

I'm a fan of both of them, but the footnote of her statement made me question her intentions. It is acceptable that they are not engaged or married. I know couples who are engaged after five years or are not planning a wedding at all. But what's wrong with looking ahead? If you love someone, you also want a common future despite everything that can go wrong. Life is not a fairy tale with perfect heroes.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 13 6170e810
Source
Cassie stated multiple times that people being overly invested in their relationship is the "price" for appearing on the Bachelor. Doesn't mean she has to just suck it up and not respond IMO.

Several former Bachelorettes are infamous for their clap-backs to anyone daring to post on their IG, yet they continue to spew private details about their relationships via SM, tv interviews, podcasts, blogs, etc. Even a recent beloved F2 from Bachelorette has given multiple interviews regarding the pressure of dating in the spotlight, but he was supported by many viewers for doing so. Do yo thing, Cassie. Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:37 pm

I just wanted to add to my previous comment about the challenges that I see in their charts. I was underlining these to support the possible rumblings about the state of their relationship. I am not saying that there is no love between them, but for sure the challenges are outweighing the few beneficial and shorter terms contacts as I see it. I do not have either of their birth time and therefore their Rising signs which is vital for analyzing a synastry chart. That said, the lack of contacts with Jupiter ( hopes and dreams) and Mars ( drive, goals, direction) indicates to me that this relationship is most likely not a forever one. Don’t shoot the messenger! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:39 pm

Considering 50% of married couples alone end in divorce I suppose the odd's are not bad.

What I know of Colton, I think he's the one who doesn't get concerned about SM negativity but if it bothers Cassie (although this is the first time I've seen her post anything of the sorts, SCMIIW) I can see how that would cause discussions.

They post the cutest IG's and it's evident to me they are crazy about each other, so I'll enjoy it while I can. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Emeralds wrote:Cassie's statement has me questioning her feelings for Colton more than the tea. She seems entirely too consumed by what strangers think and it makes me wonder how long she'll drag out the relationship even if she knows he's not the one, Colton's feelings be damned.

@Emeralds
Hear, here!
Put away the camera and pay your own bills or, accept that the entire world owes you nothing and be grateful so many people choose to support the relationship.

The arrogance that makes her think she can tell doubters and haters they’re making her doubt her feelings and

Who's paying Cassie's bills if she's not paying them? As far as I know she's paying for her own living.

Imho I get why Cassie replied to THIS particular set of rumours. Is he usually doesn't reply or respond to nasty comments, but imho her response very well explained the double side of this ever increasing social media and other scrutiny of half celebs. Cassie imho clearly said, that she's very thankful for all the opportunities she has got, BUT the scrutiny over every facial expression does an added layer to a relationship, and it's completely new to her. And this particular piece of gossip was directed to Cassie by someone she knows, or people she knows, which is one reason she replied.

I think her response was very thought out, well written, and I'm glad she wrote it. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Emeralds
Hear, here!

Who's paying Cassie's bills if she's not paying them? As far as I know she's paying for her own living.

Imho I get why Cassie replied to THIS particular set of rumours. Is he usually doesn't reply or respond to nasty comments, but imho her response very well explained the double side of this ever increasing social media and other scrutiny of half celebs. Cassie imho clearly said, that she's very thankful for all the opportunities she has got, BUT the scrutiny over every facial expression does an added layer to a relationship, and it's completely new to her. And this particular piece of gossip was directed to Cassie by someone she knows, or people she knows, which is one reason she replied.

I think her response was very thought out, well written, and I'm glad she wrote it. Jmho.

I don't dispute that her comment was well written and thoughtful...and true...however, by posting it she only drew more attention to their relationship. This morning there was an article about it on my newsfeed. So while it may be all the above, it is also a giant fail. The haters are still going to hate regardless of what she says/writes and it only lets them know it is getting to her. And now, even people who may have forgotten about them are going to be wondering.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Emeralds
Hear, here!

I don't dispute that her comment was well written and thoughtful...and true...however, by posting it she only drew more attention to their relationship. This morning there was an article about it on my newsfeed. So while it may be all the above, it is also a giant fail. The haters are still going to hate regardless of what she says/writes and it only lets them know it is getting to her. And now, even people who may have forgotten about them are going to be wondering.

Exactly.
“The arrogance that makes her think she can tell doubters and haters they’re making her doubt her feelings and
make them give a rat’s patoot is clearly naïveté seasoned with stupidity, IMO.”

Also, it’s hard to believe anyone would misinterpret my meaning when I say essentially fans are paying her bills but, I’m not going to go into a whole lesson on shilling for a living because pretty much all of BN is very clear on how fans enable the “stars” to take selfies and travel and attend events, etc., etc. Colton actually had more resources than most because like Clay he was in the NFL for a minute but, neither Cassie nor Colton have a job or a viable business so the fans are the magic who make all the trips, hotels, gift boxes, red carpets, etc. happen. It’s therefore wiser to focus on and appreciate positive fans instead of passively addressing haters who couldn’t care less how she feels, IMO. Appreciation for the well wishers over whining about the doubters is more gracious and sensible. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Emeralds
Hear, here!

Exactly.
“The arrogance that makes her think she can tell doubters and haters they’re making her doubt her feelings and
make them give a rat’s patoot is clearly naïveté seasoned with stupidity, IMO.”

Also, it’s hard to believe anyone would misinterpret my meaning when I say essentially fans are paying her bills but, I’m not going to go into a whole lesson on shilling for a living because pretty much all of BN is very clear on how fans enable the “stars” to take selfies and travel and attend events, etc., etc.  Colton actually had more resources than most because like Clay he was in the NFL for a minute but, neither Cassie nor Colton have a job or a viable business so the fans are the magic who make all the trips, hotels, gift boxes, red carpets, etc. happen. It’s therefore wiser to focus on and appreciate positive fans instead of passively addressing haters who couldn’t care less how she feels, IMO. Appreciation for the well wishers over whining about the doubters is more gracious and sensible. All IMO.

However Cassie gets her money, she pays her own bills. Fans may buy products she shills, she gets paid for ads, but that's the income she makes. Fans get the product or whatever they buy. Imho this fan entitlement, that we somehow pay for our idols lifestyles is out of hand. I'd like to see one fan who directly paid anything for Cassie. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:08 pm

I have a hard time understanding how addressing false rumors about your personal life can be considered “arrogant”, particularly when it is done in such a calm and non-confrontational way.

There is no shortage of arrogant people in Bachelor Nation, bot Cassie is one of the more humble and low key alums IMO.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:19 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/colton-underwood-officiates-howard-and-beth-sterns-2nd-wedding/

IMO Colton sometimes makes unusual media choices.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 pm

notarose wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/colton-underwood-officiates-howard-and-beth-sterns-2nd-wedding/

IMO Colton sometimes makes unusual media choices.

It was on The Ellen show so I do not see where it is a unusual media choice. Just having fun with Ellen. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam