SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Tvo9BHqEK/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:28 am

One of Cassie's fan accounts just posted on IG story something about Cassie on her way to the hospital. said she got stung on her foot and was in alot of pain. I don't know how true it is but maybe someone else can get more info if it's true.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:52 am

Jolena wrote:One of Cassie's fan accounts just posted on IG story something about Cassie on her way to the hospital. said she got stung on her foot and was in alot of pain. I don't know how true it is but maybe someone else can get more info if it's true.  
It was a stingray, and apparently she had an unusually strong reaction. I hope she will be OK. Upset
I wonder what the ER looks like right now.

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Stingr10
https://www.instagram.com/stories/michellerandolph/

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Stingr11
https://www.instagram.com/stories/anniesilvawarner/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:44 am

Oh dear!! I don't know anything about stingray stings but why wouldn't someone that got stung go to ER asap?

I hope she gets treated quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh dear!! I don't know anything about stingray stings but why wouldn't someone that got stung go to ER asap?

I hope she gets treated quickly.
Apparently there is no need for medical treatment in most cases, bur she got an allergic reaction.
Looks like she is OK now. LOL at Colton’s attempt to distract her from the pain by being a pain himself.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:25 pm

Ugh poor girl. My son got stung by one on the foot last summer and said it was the worst pain he’d had.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:16 pm

The lifeguard sure called it.

If it were me, the first sign of swelling would be my clue to get my butt to ER. People react to bites differently, not everyone is the same.

That must have been so scary.

I'm glad she's ok

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:23 pm

So sorry to Colton. sad

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1241103975690067968?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:25 pm

I hate that he got it and has been better than many social distancing. This may be the wake up call some need. I hope he gets well soon and none of Cassie’s fa gets it or not too bad.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:00 pm

Colton sounds awful and I wish him a speedy recovery. I work in a hospital where a patient just died of the corona virus on my floor and then a hospital employee moved into that same room now positive for the virus. It is no small matter and it is very scary to be in that environment.So sorry for Colton and I hope Cassie's family will be safe now too.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Hope he recovers soon!
I wonder how he contracted it? They went out to the beach just the other day, 3/16?
I hope young people get the message: stay home!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:27 pm

@bluwavz WOW! If THAT doesn’t make a difference, I’m not sure what will?
Sorry for him and everyone close to him. I don’t follow him but wonder if they did any travel recently, ? Of course they were in an hospital - with Cassie’s emergency- and probably were not protected as they should have been. sad

ETA : IMO, the hospital is WAY more likely to be a source of contamination than the beach, IMO. Being in the fresh air, near the ocean, vs. confined to inside air with no real air filtering and close proximity to lots of potential risks, from the door handles, to elevator buttons, to the chairs they sat on...etc.

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam