SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by leavers Sat May 30, 2020 1:23 am

wishesfireworks wrote:IMO she never wanted to be with Colton but wanted to be the Bachelorette. However it would look really bad if she rejected him since he dumped his other two f3 for him. I think after the show they really tried to make it work though. I really believe it wasn't a breakup like Shawn and Kaitlyn's and I think Colton and Cassie will remain friends. They both seem like really nice people and I wish the best for both of them.

I very respectfully disagree. I totally think Cassie could do that, because I don't think her heart's ever been in it. I think Colton is going to struggle big time, and probably will not be able to begin to get over it until Cassie dates someone else and I think that will crush him all over again. I think he thinks Cassie is genuinely the one.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat May 30, 2020 1:33 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1266565957172056064?s=20
Just glad Cassie’s finally free. Love that for her bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 29 2764

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 30, 2020 1:44 am

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Just glad Cassie’s finally free. Love that for her  bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 29 2764

Cassie was always free.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 30, 2020 1:58 am

I always felt Cassie was in a gilded cage because she felt sorry for Colton, loved the adoration, the travel, the adoring fans, etc. 

Unfortunately, you can’t make yourself love anyone - no matter how good they are to you and after reading Cassie’s latest writings in I/G - I think she’s smarter, more compassionate and a much freer spirit.

I’m glad Cassie's free. I don’t believe they will remain friends because I think she will help him move on, inadvertently and on purpose. I also think we’ll soon know who made it important for her to break up with Colton, now. Just a hunch. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat May 30, 2020 3:42 am

I liked them as a couple, and was very sorry to hear of their split. It will be interesting to see who Colton lands up with next.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

Cassie was Colton's first true love. How many of us stick with our first? I have told me sons that your first love should be one you look back on with fond memories. They both can do that.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat May 30, 2020 12:46 pm

https://people.com/tv/colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-split-amicable-source/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 31, 2020 8:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I always felt Cassie was in a gilded cage because she felt sorry for Colton, loved the adoration, the travel, the adoring fans, etc. 

Unfortunately, you can’t make yourself love anyone - no matter how good they are to you and after reading Cassie’s latest writings in I/G - I think she’s smarter, more compassionate and a much freer spirit.

I’m glad Cassie's free. I don’t believe they will remain friends because I think she will help him move on, inadvertently and on purpose. I also think we’ll soon know who made it important for her to break up with Colton, now. Just a hunch. All IMO.

Go listen to her IG story all the things you are saying is farther from the truth and she is tired of people speculating on their relationship. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 31, 2020 8:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Just glad Cassie’s finally free. Love that for her  bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 29 2764

Last edited by whit90 on Sun May 31, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun May 31, 2020 8:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:I always felt Cassie was in a gilded cage because she felt sorry for Colton, loved the adoration, the travel, the adoring fans, etc. 

Go listen to her IG story all the things you are saying is farther from the truth and she is tired of people speculating on their relationship. IMO

@whit90
I don’t need to go to her IG story. *edited* I’m not the one who’s surprised. Cassie is no more tired of people speculating than I am of people faking. Many of us are glad she’s stepped out of this bad movie and into her real life. She’s a smart girl - I hope great things are ahead for her now that she’s free.  
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun May 31, 2020 9:49 pm

My take from the very beginning is that Cassie loved Colton, but was never in love with Colton.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 31, 2020 10:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
whit90 wrote:

@whit90
I don’t need to go to her IG story. *edited*. I’m not the one who’s surprised. Cassie is no more tired of people speculating than I am of people faking. Many of us are glad she’s stepped out of this bad movie and into her real life. She’s a smart girl - I hope great things are ahead for her now that she’s free.  
All IMO

Then you truly do not know Cassie imo and neither do I but I understand she is hurting and wants people to hear her truth.  It was heartbreaking to watch and I am more a Colton fan. *edited*
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam