SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by timfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 pm

I did not know Ashley was making fun of cassie voice I knew she said she did not think cassie was into Colton and they would not last it is just funny how she has selected memory when it did not seem Jared was into her at all jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:32 pm

timfan wrote:I did not know Ashley was making fun of cassie voice I knew she said she did not think cassie was into Colton and they would not last it is just funny how she has selected memory when it did not seem Jared was into her at all jmo

I thought the edit made it seem as if Cassie wasn’t invested at one point when push came to shove. Of course the edit is it’s own form of storytelling - not always accurate given how much is left out. 
As to Ashley, she is hardly a relationship guru given the majority of her experience comes from pursuing/being with 1 guy.  I think she does well in her own relationship but her lack of experience in general means I often disagree with her POV.
JMO

As to Colton and Cassie... young love. I hope it continues to go well for them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Ashley is the type to go with the hype train. She and jared need to get away, no thank you. I really hope colton and cassie steer very much away from her. All she does is leech on to whatever the next popular thing in order to stay relevant. Thank you, next.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:16 pm

timfan wrote:I did not know Ashley was making fun of cassie voice I knew she said she did not think cassie was into Colton and they would not last it is just funny how she has selected memory when it did not seem Jared was into her at all jmo

IDK if she made fun of her voice (i could have missed that) but she and Ben were really uncool about judging cassie when she was on the show IMO. Its fine if they were worried about Colton, i get that. I think we all were to an extent and wanted to make sure Cassie was sincere but they went to an extreme which shocked me given they know this is a heavily edited show AND given how Ashley and Jared started.

Also, theres still a bit of judgement now. She's toned it down but still talks about Cassie being too young and them not making it b/c of that. Everyone is free to their opinions of course but i just think she and some others in BN have been pretty hypocritical.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:13 am

Was anyone able to find out what taping they did that Cassie was referring to the other day? Someone mentioned that they taped Ellen show. When does Ellen's weekly schedule come out? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:34 am

Jolena wrote:Was anyone able to find out what taping they did that Cassie was referring to the other day? Someone mentioned that they taped Ellen show. When does Ellen's weekly schedule come out? TIA

Someone i saw mentioned that it airs April 11th. No idea if thats legit but thats what they said. I wonder why its so far out and what it could be? I do believe 100% its ellen tho. Multiple people saw them there yesterday
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:19 pm

I checked various Ellen schedules, and I don't see when they are scheduled. It looks like they don't advertise in advance who will be on her show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I checked various Ellen schedules, and I don't see when they are scheduled. It looks like they don't advertise in advance who will be on her show.

I wouldn't be surprised it they taped Ellen show. Ellen really likes Colton and probably wanted him to come back after the finale.  bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Ellen is on Spring Break this week (read it on Twitter, tv guide says repeats) so maybe they will be on the first week of April. Unless it's a BTS Bachelor thing that have done and will be posted soon.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ellen is on Spring Break this week (read it on Twitter, tv guide says repeats) so maybe they will be on the first week of April. Unless it's a BTS Bachelor thing that have done and will be posted soon.

Whats a BTS bachelor thing mean?question no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:37 pm

@Jolena 99.9% that it's 'behind the scenes ' bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 1377737533

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Jaybird wrote:@Jolena 99.9% that it's 'behind the scenes ' bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 1377737533

Thank you Jaybird Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam