SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:22 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:-All his prior tweets are gone as of yesterday(?), I think.  Glitch? Maybe, trouble in paradise-it would be something pretty sudden, but he had an IG story yesterday where they were riding in a car: she was in the back and he was in the front(there were others in the car) and I think the quote .was something about defeat, I wish I could remember it--of course it is gone now. It just seemed sad.
He's golfing today and she was with her sister at Stagecoach(?)

I interpreted that to mean that they were defeated, as in...Vegas had won.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:36 am

avacaroline wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:-All his prior tweets are gone as of yesterday(?), I think.  Glitch? Maybe, trouble in paradise-it would be something pretty sudden, but he had an IG story yesterday where they were riding in a car: she was in the back and he was in the front(there were others in the car) and I think the quote .was something about defeat, I wish I could remember it--of course it is gone now. It just seemed sad.
He's golfing today and she was with her sister at Stagecoach(?)

I interpreted that to mean that they were defeated, as in...Vegas had won.

Yeah, same. It said “the look of defeat” and then “thanks Vegas for a great weekend” ... and he scanned over everyone in the backseat, it wasn’t even just Cassie
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:20 am

Apparently they are going to stagecoach next month (?), that's what Colton tweeted, and Cassie posted instastories from when they went last year, and said they'd go this year again, and she can't wait. Imo doesn't seem like there's any trouble there. So, my guess is that Colton deciding to delete most his tweets had nothing to do with Cassie. Jmo.

ETA: Just checked. Stagecoach is on April 26-28 this year. I also think Cassie and Colton are fully back in normal life swing, Cassie in school abd Colton had a golf event today. I don't think they'll be too much on social media during weeks. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 am

And people are speculating her recent tweet of “Life is funny” as a trouble in paradise between the two, but at this moment she is literally liking Instagram posts that Elan posted about supporting the couple and fans who posted that they love colton and that they love this couple. Keep in mind she posted her most recent tweet a few hours ago, and it just seems like a typical tweet of self-reflection and not indicating anything wrong between her and Colton. If anything her IG likes she’s liking right now shows me she’s appreciative of her relationship with colton.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 1fe0fd10
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 32d7cd10
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 8baaac10

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:39 am

Imo people are looking through a microscope at all sm actions, and EVERYTHING is interpreted as trouble in paradise. "Cassie doesn't post as romantic stuff as Colton, she's just using him. Cassie posts about her sister being the cutest person, there's trouble in... Cassie doesn't like colton's posts fast enough, or she doesn't post about him or she didn't look at him as long and devoted in that dancing video or this or that", but it's all "trouble in paradise" every time. I hope they ignore it tbh. Stupid to argue with people like that, imho.

BTW, Colton liked that "Life s funny" tweet of hers.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:21 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo people are looking through a microscope at all sm actions, and EVERYTHING is interpreted as trouble in paradise. "Cassie doesn't post as romantic stuff as Colton, she's just using him. Cassie posts about her sister being the cutest person, there's trouble in... Cassie doesn't like colton's posts fast enough, or she doesn't post about him or she didn't look at him as long and devoted in that dancing video or this or that", but it's all "trouble in paradise" every time. I hope they ignore it tbh. Stupid to argue with people like that, imho.

Agreed. Cassie even liked an IG comment the other day saying almost exactly what you just said: that no matter what she does, some people think she doesn’t look at colton the right way in every picture or if she doesn’t post exactly what they want her to then that means she doesn’t love colton and how annoying that is because all that should matter is colton knows.

I think they’re fine, I actually think the fact that they can go and do their own thing and then come together and spend time together is a good thing, that’s a healthy relationship . It’s kind of no win with some people: they post about each other a lot, they’re “annoying”, they don’t post together for 24 hrs and people are starting break up rumors lmao

Edit: also re her tweet— she was posting a bunch of videos with her sister of them last year at stage coach so she may have been just thinking about how much her life has changed in the last year. Ironically that could have been her thinking of it in a positive way yet people took it so negative
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:55 am

Actually, I didn't mean it negatively. I think they are adorable, it just felt sad and then Colton's deleting his Tweets came along. Breakups or just about breakups frequently are followed by purging of Social Media.
I'd be happy for them if all is well. Smiley
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:53 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo people are looking through a microscope at all sm actions, and EVERYTHING is interpreted as trouble in paradise. "Cassie doesn't post as romantic stuff as Colton, she's just using him. Cassie posts about her sister being the cutest person, there's trouble in... Cassie doesn't like colton's posts fast enough, or she doesn't post about him or she didn't look at him as long and devoted in that dancing video or this or that", but it's all "trouble in paradise" every time. I hope they ignore it tbh. Stupid to argue with people like that, imho.

Completely agree. Cassie even liked all of Colton's current tweets on his page.

I think Colton is having a difficult week because of the internet negativity. He even clapped back at someone on his comment section who was saying Cassie was in it for fame (I think that comment might have been deleted by the original commentator).

I do recall that Colton said in one of their post-show interview regarding seeming as if he's more into cassie that he knows Cassie loves him, that they love each other, and so there will be days where he's down and she'll pick up their love for him and help him.

Just looking at his most recent tweet about taking kindness to a new level, I think him and Cassie are enjoying time away from the spotlight and together.

PLUS FYI this whole week is Cassie's spring break according to her school schedule. So I'm assuming they're spending the time together away from all the noise.

PS: Donna, Colton's mom, liked Cassie's recent tweet as well about how life is funny. And I know colton speaks with her regularly and she facetimes Cassie, so it would be telling if something wasn't good in the relationship. I just think people tend to project their own suspicions or feelings and look at everything under a microscope when social media is not the definition of reality.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:11 pm

According to Colton's instastories, he's doing some interviews, I don't know for what, and they showed his phone screen saver, which was a picture of Cassie. I think all this suggests, that they're just fine. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:According to Colton's instastories, he's doing some interviews, I don't know for what, and they showed his phone screen saver, which was a picture of Cassie. I think all this suggests, that they're just fine. Jmo.

YUP thought it was cute haha

And cassie tagged colton in her most recent ig story

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:28 pm

@lavenderfan do you remember what colton said to the person accusing Cassie of being there for fame? I’m curious but can’t find it on his page.

Cassie spent  a lot of time on IG last night going through and liking tweets about her relationship and Colton (even a few weeks old ones) so maybe Colton was having a hard time and that was her way of showing some visible support. He posted about kindness this morning, I feel like Cassie and Colton are different from other couples that they aren’t having issues as a couple (because of jealousy over other relationships on the show, etc) but because of the negativity from some outsiders. I think it gets to them both but I hope they can learn to tune it out
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:16 pm

AWWW Cassie's Tweet of her and Colton on November 23, 2018!!

https://twitter.com/CassieRandolph/status/1110651254475087872

So this was RIGHT after Thanksgiving and like a week right after they finished filming!

AWWWWWWW and Colton's Response of them in December 2018.

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1110654749911597056

This is definitely a clapback at people who started the rumors that they were breaking up.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam