SELECT CONTENT

Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:There was something not right at the cocktail party.

Emma was saying there are 25 girls here and a few will be going home tonight. I thought there were 18 + 8 =26. 

I think at that moment, Vakoo supposed to be gone but brought back later.

At the rose ceremony, Oscher said there were 17 roses to be given out and 6 will be going home. This at that stage, Vakoo already got a rose.

I agree - something is definitely off IMO.

If Vakoo was actually "ill" Osher would have mentioned it I'm sure.  In the past when a girl has been missing from a CP for any reason it has been addressed.  

Tim even visited Ali in hospital and hand-delivered her rose when she messed up her knee.  They could even have shown Vakoo in bed with a sequin eye patch or something. laugh out loud 

Conjunctivitis is a very poor cover story too since it does not go away in the space of a couple of days.  If she shows no signs next episode then they are flat out lying IMO.

Furthermore!  Considering this season was meant to celebrate diversity, there is no way IMO they had planned to let her go so early, especially with Danush going the same ep.

The fact that her absence was not addressed on Twitter/IG, and the pink eye story was only "revealed" by a nowtolove article, and a two-line IG story by V, is also incredibly suss. Suspect 

The fact that her IG tags are off and she was IMO such an diva in ep 1 makes me think she threw a tantrum about something (not being centre of attention perhaps?) and refused to play.

Plus the fact that she's shown being comforted by Matt in the next episode, and was apparently out and back on SM quite early, IMO points to a difficult contestant TPTB couldn't handle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:17 pm

Judging from the IG replies, she's liked well enough. They're asking about her absence from the episode tho

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Idlemess wrote:Judging from the IG replies, she's liked well enough. They're asking about her absence from the episode tho

Is she replying to any of the questions, and does it "sound" like her, @Idlemess?  If she gave TPTB trouble they may have taken over her account IMO.  I still find it suss that no one from the show has officially addressed the issue. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:44 pm

Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Judging from the IG replies, she's liked well enough. They're asking about her absence from the episode tho

Is she replying to any of the questions, and does it "sound" like her, @Idlemess?  If she gave TPTB trouble they may have taken over her account IMO.  I still find it suss that no one from the show has officially addressed the issue. Suspect

No direct response from Vakoo, but the fans are replying to each other that they read she was ill and Matt took a rose to her off camera.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:51 pm

https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/2019/08/02/bach-au-s07e02/

She’s back next episode

HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 B6379810

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:36 pm

@sdmom thanks! Nice catch. Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with her eyes to me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Bobette wrote:

No direct response from Vakoo, but the fans are replying to each other that they read she was ill and Matt took a rose to her off camera.

That tells me everything I need to know.  Dodgy AF, IMO.  Thanks @Idlemess yes

GuardianAngel wrote:
@sdmom thanks! Nice catch. Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with her eyes to me!

Me either, @GuardianAngel.  This pink eye business is all lies.  LIES I tell you!  HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Also conditions at the mansion must be so unsanitary with 28 women living together (plus crew) if one of them did actually get pink eye the whole lot of them would potentially have caught it within days because it's so highly contagious.

Anyway perhaps the real story will come out in 12 months when their contracts expire. 

ETA:  Screen cap from episode 2.  Suspect

Bobette wrote: It was good of Vakoo to open her eyes nice and wide for this shot, just to really emphasise how not red, not sticky, and not infected they are.  Thanks also to the cheeky editors for including it.  Hugesmile

HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ECUnMuQ

Source: Tenplay

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:57 pm

Episode 1 —
HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 B573070e3ae8ddac45a2e69eecfca0ae-542146

Dress: Reign.
Jewellery: Thomas Sabo (earrings) & Colette (cuff & rings).
Shoes: Windsor Smith.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Episode 3 —
HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 B6e6164429538a7a8a9a0042e2479c9f-547114

Dress: Amy Taylor.
Jewellery: Cassandra Mamone (earrings).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:46 am

Episode 4 —
HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E141dd9f1ef724f0fa1e492c7b7926e8-549992

Dress: Bronx and Branco.
Jewellery: Balyck (earrings) & Colette (rings).

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Funny on Sportsbet, Vakoo name was not on the list!

Awwww yeeeaaahhh, nice spotting @Enough!  

I tell you, something is majorly off with Vakoo's spot on the show.  IMO she spat the dummy and left ep 2 and TPTB coaxed her back because she was meant to be one of their poster girls this season.  

We'll find out in a year when their contracts expire what went down but by then I'll barely remember their names. Whatever the case it looks like Sportsbet didn't get the memo and cut her after ep 2.  laugh out loud

Link to odds
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:27 am

Episode 5 —
HYBPA - Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 36f39077674d6f6c4826741457cedbe1-560773

Dress: Lexi.
Jewellery: Sheike (earrings) & Colette (rings).

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vakoo Kauapirura - Fuchsia Pink Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
sdmom
Idlemess
HannahBanana
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum