SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 am

They’ll probably follow once they realized she’s now on Instagram. If not, who knows!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:27 am

I actually wondered if it was a fake account, but her friend is following so... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Kristen is perplexing. She is not in a kissing scene in the promo, is that right? But we know that they kissed in the water on the kayak date. Maybe it just wasn't that passionate IDK

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:46 pm

Bobette wrote:I actually wondered if it was a fake account, but her friend is following so... no idea

It's the account the Bach's IG tagged yesterday in their stories of all the women, but yeah, odd that they didn't follow..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:06 pm

Agent99 wrote:Kristen is perplexing.  She is not in a kissing scene in the promo, is that right?  But we know that they kissed in the water on the kayak date.  Maybe it just wasn't that passionate IDK

IDK @Agent99 they look pretty hot together to me and in the past open mouth/tongue has always been a sign of F1.  I don't think she is, but still wondering if maybe he wanted her to be.  I'm really interested to see what kind of edit she gets in episode 1.

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 ZRQX4XH

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MvVjhY8

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:09 pm

I'm wondering why they didn't show it.  Maybe it was awkward with all the bobbing around in the water laugh out loud  or they want to keep her under the radar?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Agent99 wrote:I'm wondering why they didn't show it.  Maybe it was awkward with all the bobbing around in the water laugh out loud  or they want to keep her under the radar?

Could be F2 or could be out of the top 4 entirely for me, I just can't place her at all; it's so weird.  

Also just bringing this here.  Could someone with a FB account please embed the video if possible?

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Found it 
https://www.facebook.com/hit909/videos/668833786924239/
Unfortunately it doesn't show Matts reaction when they say chelsie but look at the publicist react in the corner cantstopl She stands forward and signals for him to zip it

WOW.  That was really interesting thanks for posting!  

How quick did he say CHINA when she mentioned Kristen?  laugh out loud  He answered way faster than for any of the other girls.  Sore point perhaps...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:28 pm

@Bobette posted video in SM thread.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette posted video in SM thread.

thumbsup@Agent99
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:47 pm

Kristen

State: QLD

Confident Sinophile Kristen loves everything to do with China and is passionate about encouraging young Australians to learn Mandarin. Known to her friends as ‘The China Girl’, a gogetter and a terrible cook, Kristen is sure that being on The Bachelor Australia is exactly where she is meant to be right now. The 24-year-old is looking for a driven yet humble man who has the ability to light up a room with his presence.

Why did you apply for the show?

To put myself out there in hope to be with a man that is ready to build a life of love, passion and adventure and have two little girls.

What would be a deal breaker for you?

Someone that is untrustworthy and disrespectful.

Describe yourself in five words.

Compassionate, confident, ambitious, impatient, terrible-cook (I recently set a pan on fire trying to fry an egg).

Why do you think you’re still single?

What a question... if I knew the answer to that one I wouldn’t be!

What’s your idea of a perfect wedding?

I actually don’t have a dream wedding, I just hope I will be able to marry my dream man.
source

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:01 am

Bachbee wrote:I'm suprised the official bach insta hasn't followed Kristen... and neither has Osher or any of the girls. Maybe she didn't make any close connections or just lost touch after going back to china no idea She is definitely standing out when it comes to socials

Update: Not a soul associated with Bach is following her, surely that will change after tomorrow's premier. something smells funny...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:17 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Kristen

State: QLD

Confident Sinophile Kristen loves everything to do with China and is passionate about encouraging young Australians to learn Mandarin. Known to her friends as ‘The China Girl’, a gogetter and a terrible cook, Kristen is sure that being on The Bachelor Australia is exactly where she is meant to be right now. The 24-year-old is looking for a driven yet humble man who has the ability to light up a room with his presence.

Why did you apply for the show?

To put myself out there in hope to be with a man that is ready to build a life of love, passion and adventure and have two little girls.

What would be a deal breaker for you?

Someone that is untrustworthy and disrespectful.

Describe yourself in five words.

Compassionate, confident, ambitious, impatient, terrible-cook (I recently set a pan on fire trying to fry an egg).

Why do you think you’re still single?

What a question... if I knew the answer to that one I wouldn’t be!

What’s your idea of a perfect wedding?

I actually don’t have a dream wedding, I just hope I will be able to marry my dream man.
source

WTF to the bold?  WOAH horsey.  Easy girl.  Have you got their names picked out already too?  laugh out loud  Kristen seems a bit ditzier that I anticipated.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321