SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:52 am

It seems like Matt is the male pheromone master. The ladies do seem to really like him.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:05 pm

butterflylove wrote:Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 67806363_507107033440276_2192627399112923896_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
chelsiemcleod
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:15 am

Episode 9 —
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 D764ea2e29117d40ffa0933ce7027727-571291

Dress: Eliya The Label.
Jewellery: House of Emmanuele (earrings) & Colette (rings).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:21 am

Snipped from episode 9 recap. Good on you Kristen!

Bobette wrote: Matt tells the girls that they will be releasing their emotional baggage by jumping out of an airplane and I would like to illustrate their reactions, left to right, using a series of emojis: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f603 Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f603 Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f603 Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f610 Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f603

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 GKF4h7D

Poor Kristen has clearly made the rookie error of being truthful on her application.  NEVER TELL THEM YOUR FEARS.  Afraid of heights?  Your date will definitely be 100+ feet off the ground.  Scared of snakes?  It's a one on one at the zoo for you!

She's sh*t scared, and yet still she smiles.  Bless her sweet little heart.

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8ovOih7

Source: Tenplay

Matt is genuinely caring and supportive of her.  Once again, Top Lead IMO.

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 BtPHUvI

Helena loves it and her instructor seems pretty happy to be strapped to her.  They'd make a cute couple.   Hugesmile

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ZipwcVe

KRISTEN DOES IT! Good on her.  And what a difference in her body language before and after.  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 AqHTMYu

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4V0tGeJ

That was great to watch.  Time to make a cup of tea and then watch Part C...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:37 am

Episode 10 —
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 690f608c9f6c242bf5aae8b98dc2a044-573421

Dress: Gemeli Powers.
Jewellery: House of Emmanuele (earrings & ring).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Pretty much exactly what we hypothesised:

The Bachelor's Kristen Czyszek reveals the REAL reason she deleted her social media accounts before applying for the dating show

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 am

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 69054340_159269838553702_2008790931851421080_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 69665545_1356713631169599_5284354948456074568_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 68901185_369799967245768_4627888108706669580_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 67888656_175414980166914_8371904616479422018_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
kristen_czyszek A few happy moments
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:09 am

Episode 11 —
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3f74740e3c83ccd307a2253a11b67cb9-645470

Dress: Pretty Little Things.
Jewellery: John Khoury (earrings); Pastiche (ring) & Mezi (ring).
Shoes: Forever New.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:38 am

Episode 12 —
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 B11506c77ab5f927a1c74b9a52da6edd-646330

Top & Pants: Amy Taylor.
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings) & House of Emmanuele (ring).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:52 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

LukeBlueKoala wrote:Kristen must be going home tonight. Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f622 Bye, Kristen!

Kristen needs her own spinoff show.  They'd never make her Lead after the edit she's got but I'd love to see it.  From what she said in the Extras, she genuinely does not have a type.  They could have a whole cast of REALLY diverse men, if they had the guts.

Bobette wrote:

Source

This one hurts.   :tissuebox

Do you think we can petition TPTB to release all the good stuff of Kristen they edited out because it didn't fit their typecasting of her as quirky China girl?

Kristen for BiP thanks.

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 A5Cq5fd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Interesting interview with Kristen confirming IMO the chemistry myself and others thought we saw from the paparazzo pics.

"I don't know what happened." The Bachelor's Kristen on her portrayal as 'China Girl'.

For The Bachelor contestant, Kristen Czyszek, there are two words Australia will unfortunately remember her by: China Girl.

In the season premiere we saw the China researcher make her way to the bachelor mansion to the tunes of stock oriental music, before telling the camera: “Hopefully I remember how to speak English,” and that “fun fact, sometimes my friends call me the China girl!”.

Watching at home, some were offended, myself included, while others were shocked, or just plain confused at the questionable cultural appropriation happening on our screens.

However, speaking to Mamamia on the day after her eviction, the 24-year-old is adamant this wasn’t a true reflection of who she is as a person. Kristen says that watching herself in those initial episodes were confronting, and she is quick to clarify that the words: “China girl” were purely a joke.

“This is reality television and we are put into characters and little did I know that that would be mine,” she says.

“It was a little bit confronting for the first couple of episodes. I had no idea this was the plan for me, and it’s disappointing to see that the only conversations that were shown of my time on the show was when I had something to say about China or speak in Mandarin, because that was what was vaguely relevant to the show or the story line.

“I shot myself in the foot by saying that’s something my friends joke about, and they kind of just ran with it, and here we are… now I’m Australia’s China Girl.”

While her passion for China was definitely exaggerated, this also meant audiences weren’t able to see her and Matt Agnew’s genuinely “intimate and close” connection.

“I knew we had such a strong connection and it was ready to be explored further with another date, but we never got to see that,” says Kristen, the disappointment evident in her voice.

“I’ve been watching the episodes, knowing they aren’t a true reflection of the situation, or my time on the show. There was so much more of me having a connection with Matt that people haven’t been able to see.

“I don’t know what happened.”

For example, while we watched her and Matt give each other sea salt and coffee body scrubs on their first and only single date, Kristen says there was more to their encounter than flirty banter and innuendo.

“After that we had time to talk over wine, and it was really wonderful to learn so much about Matt’s life and open up about mine. We talked about who we are, our interests, and what we’re looking for in a partner. It was so wonderful and intimate,” she says.

“I think that because our time together was really intimate, and we got very close, if they had shown that footage, it wouldn’t have made sense to viewers why I left when I did.

“And it doesn’t really make sense to me, but it is what it is.

Source

Also interesting is this article confirming Kristen fled back to China after the show and became an SM ghost, exactly as we hypothesized.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:32 am

She even uses the word "gosh" unironically  laugh out loud  What a petal.  Paradise please.  

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JJH3a72

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321