SELECT CONTENT

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:19 am

Could it be this one?
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 172ce810
At first I was like no it’s spelled differently and I thought the face looked different but after I saw this pic
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PTr8ObB
Also she’s followed by two of the people that profiles weren’t private that said team kristen
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 26d23b10

https://www.instagram.com/kristynb1985/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:29 am

Zaynab wrote:Could it be this one?
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 172ce810
At first I was like no it’s spelled differently and I thought the face looked different but after I saw this pic
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PTr8ObB
Also she’s followed by two of the people that profiles weren’t private that said team kristen
Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 26d23b10

https://www.instagram.com/kristynb1985/

Her FB https://www.facebook.com/kristyn.bates  She's married.  However I have noticed one thing amongst all the mutuals is that they are from Queensland, so I am assuming Kristen is from Qld.

Last edited by Agent99 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 am

I thought that too at first but the spelling is off and if 1985 is her birthday she's 34 not 25.  

I'm wondering if Ruffles has completely deactivated hers.  Yikes  Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f62c  They'll make her have one for the show though, surely?

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:32 am

@Zaynab I thought it was Kirsten as well but a search of Kristyn Meiers shows up with a LinkedIn profile indicating that she is a Principal Treasury Analyst at Queensland Treasury, and she is currently on maternity leave which would match the profile that poster Agent99 found upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:34 am

mercieme wrote:@Zaynab I thought it was Kirsten as well but a search of Kristyn Meiers shows up with a LinkedIn profile indicating that she is a Principal Treasury Analyst at Queensland Treasury, and she is currently on maternity leave which would match the profile that poster Agent99 found upthread.

Yes, I thought so just based on the change of spelling that it wouldn't be her. thanks

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:40 am

@Agent 99 Yes Ruffles is from QLD - it says in the article here.  

Sleuthers that were around early in the season, wasn't blonde was the Sportsbet's hair colour, early 20s age bracket and QLD home state for ages, before the HTD stage?

Black hair/30-32/NSW only became the predicted profile around FRC time....

Such chemistry at the beginning, her stats being favourite on Sportsbet early, and now she's run back off to China and apparently gone completely off social media.

I'm really wondering if something major went down (and/or whether we'll get to see it on the show...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 am

@Bobette I will say that when Osher was responding to people shipping Matt and Angie under a picture he posted, he seemed very protective of Matt and his love story. I felt like he was overly protective, responding to multiple people that Matt has found love. Perhaps this is a Brooks-Chris situation where Kristen was his F1 until she left on her own accord and so he ended up picking someone else.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:47 am

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette I will say that when Osher was responding to people shipping Matt and Angie under a picture he posted, he seemed very protective of Matt and his love story. I felt like he was overly protective, responding to multiple people that Matt has found love. Perhaps this is a Brooks-Chris situation where Kristen was his F1 until she left on her own accord and so he ended up picking someone else.

Yes I'm wondering exactly the same thing. :yes:

Well if she's been visiting here at least she will be able to see that a lot of members saw chemistry and picked her as F1 - from just a few pap pics in the very beginning - so whatever happened, there was something real there in the beginning, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:48 am

@Bobette the long promo uploaded on twitter and youtube shows Matt saying that if this is a sign of what's to come then he'll have some difficult decision, So IMO there will be a lot of great women many of which we haven't even seen chelsea? possible intruders and people that he really like that he'll have to send home. Kristen could end up being a hard decision that he has to make. Many of the girls seem great besides the possible drama from Rachel,etc.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:51 am

Yeah it might have just been a straight fizzle - seen that many times too.  Or, another possibility, I am expecting Chelsea to be F2 and Helene F3 so maybe TPTB didn't want three blondes at the end and urged Matt to cut Ruffles sooner rather than later.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:05 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent 99 Yes Ruffles is from QLD - it says in the article here.  

Sleuthers that were around early in the season, wasn't blonde was the Sportsbet's hair colour, early 20s age bracket and QLD home state for ages, before the HTD stage?

Black hair/30-32/NSW only became the predicted profile around FRC time....

Such chemistry at the beginning, her stats being favourite on Sportsbet early, and now she's run back off to China and apparently gone completely off social media.

I'm really wondering if something major went down (and/or whether we'll get to see it on the show...)

Could it be similar to didn't sports bet have up no one as a choice for who Nick Cummins chose and then deleted it. Obviously, we know he chooses someone, IMO I don't think Kristen is F1, but maybe they changed it and when a better choice is available for F1, they will have them as an option. Or maybe it is someone else entirely. But wouldn't the Press start to imply the ending closer and once it starts to air, especially the Daily Mail because they don't care to spoil it.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:14 am

Early on yes the odds shift and change but once the FRC has been filmed and the winner is known, Sportsbet do not muck around - their name/state/age profiles have always fit.

If an intruder was to win I would have thought we'd have gotten some kind of hint. They don't want us to be completely in the dark IMO so throw us some crumbs now and then.

Most of the DM journalists are clueless and just copy stuff from us but some IMO are in the know and do hush deals to keep stuff under wraps till later int the season.

I think we'll be able to tell Ruffles' fate by the end of ep 1 when we know what kind intro she gets, how much she features in the season flash forward and, of course, her SB odds.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristen Czyszek - Red Ruffled Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
sprout
Al
Bachbee
Dirty Street Pie
mercieme
Agent99
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Zaynab
olive54321