SELECT CONTENT

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:02 am

Bobette wrote:Not sure if this was taken in realtime but Elly was tagged in a photo May 8.  FRC is thought to have been around May 26/7th.

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 HjoBMc4

Source

I’m wondering the same. Could be a message to Elly if she wasn’t back from filming. Elly is all over IG with that baby for the most part so of course he likes her.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 am

I can believe it and I won’t be surprised at all if she was out by May 8. I’d be surprised if she gets a HTD as I’d think she’d be out before then. Or if a HTD then May 8 seems kind of early for that. No hype pre-season on a season where they have been hyping that Matt found the one etc and few SCs, etc. She’s cute and seems very sweet but I see an edit like Faith et al. Will see and keep sleuthing Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I can believe it and I won’t be surprised at all if she was out by May 8. I’d be surprised if she gets a HTD as I’d think she’d be out before then. Or if a HTD then May 8 seems kind of early for that. No hype pre-season on a season where they have been hyping that Matt found the one etc and few SCs, etc. She’s cute and seems very sweet but I see an edit like Faith et al. Will see and keep sleuthing Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

Snap @AllAboutLove. I just saw a promo of her and Matt talking about her being from Parkes and she is being set up for heartbreak
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:16 am

@Sundy do you have a link to that promo? I don’t think I’ve seen it yet. Would like to see what Elly is like
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:33 am

I just saw it on TV, and she is absolutely darling, I want to wrap her up in a blanket and take her away from this silly show that's going to rip her heart out and tear it into tiny pieces :tissuebox
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I just saw it on TV, and she is absolutely darling, I want to wrap her up in a blanket and take her away from this silly show that's going to rip her heart out and tear it into tiny pieces :tissuebox

I haven't seen it yet.  Do you think they could be setting her up to be F2?  That interview upthread with quotes only from Chelsea and Elly, combined with Elly's SM being the last to go public, still has me suspicious. Suspect   

If the May 8 pic wasn't live she may have gone to the end.  On paper she'd make a good contrast to Chelsea IMO, better than Helena who I honestly think the public will have trouble telling apart from Chelsea.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Bringing over this article from early March because I don't think I posted it here previously.  In a season with so few paparazzo pics and pre-show articles, everything they did show is deliberate IMO. 

I am reminded of how many pics we got of Matty & Elise on their bus/lemonade/hot tub date.... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Will she win Matthew Agnew's heart? The Bachelor Australia feeds a stunning blonde toasted marshmallows as they flirt during filming

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 IE0AQ3G

He was reportedly an instant hit with the ladies when filming kicked off at the Bachelor mansion in Sydney last week.

And Bachelor Matthew Agnew, 31, was captivated by one particular contestant, who he pulled aside for a one-on-one chat shortly after meeting for the first time.

The Melbourne-based academic proved to be quite the romantic while feeding the blonde toasted marshmallows.

The pair shared a tender moment as they sat around a bonfire together, away from the other contestants.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:04 am

Well, we did think they were the same person for a while laugh out loud

I agree that Elly is a better contrast to Chelsie than Helena, but she just seems so sweet on the promo that unless she turns into a raving psychopath during the show Matt will get destroyed for not choosing her, and I don't think that's the storyboard they're going for this year. I don't want her to be F2, I want her to be Faithed or Cobied and go out pre hometown if she's not the F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Well, we did think they were the same person for a while laugh out loud

I agree that Elly is a better contrast to Chelsie than Helena, but she just seems so sweet on the promo that unless she turns into a raving psychopath during the show Matt will get destroyed for not choosing her, and I don't think that's the storyboard they're going for this year. I don't want her to be F2, I want her to be Faithed or Cobied and go out pre hometown if she's not the F1

Exactly! And we're professional amateur detectives - how will the public cope?! cantstopl Anyway let's hope the end is swift and kind for Elly.  She looks like an absolute darling from her IG.

Although looking at recent F2's - Nikki, Elise, Matty, Jarrod, what do they all have in common?  Soft squishy hearts that TPTB could manipulate and stomp all over.  I can't see them changing that up. 

Also I still feel like it would be crazy for so many of the top 4 to be tweeted pre-show and I'm pretty sure Helena and Abbie are in there so they need a wildcard fourth IMO.  Hmmm...

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:19 am

Is everything Elly related equals fire?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Bobette wrote:Not sure if this was taken in realtime but Elly was tagged in a photo May 8.  FRC is thought to have been around May 26/7th.

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 HjoBMc4

Source

Noting that Elly didn't like this pic or comment.  So perhaps a throwback, otherwise wouldn't it be kinda rude not to at least like it?

Also a hometown date in Parkes with the telescope would be perfect.  

I know she doesn't live there now but maybe her family still does and could the producers really resist such a golden opportunity?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:45 pm

Elly

State: NSW

Country-girl Elly is a big softie with a kind heart. The 24-year-old looks at people in love and wants to feel that for herself. Elly is looking for that spark with a man who is family orientated, humble and wants to travel the world while ticking off their bucket-lists together.

Why did you apply for the show?

To take a bit of a chance. You never know where life is going to take you, so if you don’t take chances then you’re going to stay put and you won’t find out!

Describe yourself in five words.

Enthusiastic, adventurous, happy, outgoing and loyal.

How would you describe your perfect partner?

My ideal partner is someone kind, funny, selfless, loyal and intelligent. Someone I can learn from and who learns from me. Supporting each other through both the difficult and happy times. Someone who shares the same love for life as me and who is willing to take chances. Someone to travel the world and tick off my bucket-list with. Someone who my family loves and I love his. Someone who, if they have a dog, that their dog and my dog get along really well. Someone generous, family orientated and humble.

Describe your dream date.

My dream date would be going on an adventure of some kind or being outdoors and doing an activity!

I find sit down dinners can put a lot of pressure on you to have conversation flow. Hence why a fun activity is always a good option and a good chance to have a bit of banter! E.g. fishing, going to the beach etc. If I let my imagination run wild, a dream date for me would be a day full of outdoor activities like fishing (and actually catching heaps of fish) and mud crabbing then heading off to a beach where we’d cook up our catch in a camp oven. Then spend the evening around the fire, listening to music.

What do you have to offer a potential partner?

Adventures, laughter, silliness, support and loyalty.

source

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Zaynab
HannahBanana
Sundy
Idlemess
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
Agent99
sprout
ThankMeLater
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette