SELECT CONTENT

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:28 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:oh I didn't know they already knew each other! that changes things a bit

Yep - will find the article and copy of to Elly's thread...

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/matt-agnew-elly-miles-bachelor-australia-2019-history

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-2019-elly-miles-history-with-matt-agnew

I should add that Ch 10 denied the claims, but of course they would so... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 am

Interesting! I wonder then if there is an ulterior motive ... or if Elly really is into him, not the shilling opportunities

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:34 am

leavers wrote:Interesting! I wonder then if there is an ulterior motive ... or if Elly really is into him, not the shilling opportunities

I never saw any chemistry in either direction so I think you answered you own question there IMO. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:53 am

Yeah, tbh I don't know why the unspoiled viewers on social media were all so convinced she was going to win. There really wasn't anything there compared to his chemistry with the top 3.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:36 am

Episode 12 —
Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Db6b7d5641af29b08c218f2cf581d5bc-646295

Dress: Keepsake the Label.
Jewellery: John Khoury (earrings); Angelina Alvarez (ring) & Colette (bracelet).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:oh I didn't know they already knew each other! that changes things a bit

Yep - will find the article and copy of to Elly's thread...

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/matt-agnew-elly-miles-bachelor-australia-2019-history

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-2019-elly-miles-history-with-matt-agnew

I should add that Ch 10 denied the claims, but of course they would so... no idea

But neither of the articles gives any details as to how they know one another or offer any proof. As sceptical as I am about these contestants and their motives, I'm also sceptical of these type of reports. They could write anything about anyone without any proof. Hell, then I could claim anything and have it printed without offering any kind of evidence.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:13 am

Episode 13 —
Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 D7a513935aaa5ac472153e015893ca1d-651063

Jumpsuit: Sheike.
Jewellery: Angelina Alvarez (earrings & cuff) & Collections of SB (ring).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elly Miles - Roasting Marshmallows/White Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Zaynab
HannahBanana
Sundy
Idlemess
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
Agent99
sprout
ThankMeLater
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette