SELECT CONTENT

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:58 am

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
Bachbee wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I just can't see them giving us 3 of the F4 in one promo, so I feel like one of them must be out earlier, and I'm leaning towards Kristen, as an early front runner/flame out. Or Sogand out earlier if her SM activity wasn't a hoax. But her mum seemed pretty pumped in the Insta comments, so I'd say she's in for the long haul.

Sogand accepted my friend request on Insta (at the time I sluethed her out on here) and then she quickly blocked me when I posted here... the same happened with Brianna. This was before HTD i think and imo I don't think it was production messing with us. A little sluething into Sogand and her family suggests they welcome publicity  (fame) so I'm not suprised her mother is pumped.

Sogand's SM shenanigans is very head scratching, so unless Sports bet changes, an intruder comes in or its' another black haired contestant that comes in the beginning. There is still a possibility of a different F1, but based on the fact that F1 always get some Press pre, it's hard. However, If an intruder does end up winning, I feel once the showtime gets closer, the media will start to suggest that an intruder will win. also, how quickly did she block you? Also, didn't someone say that she accepted friend requests but didn't comment or interact with any of the girls during this time. She could've gotten someones phone if it was during hometowns or after when their separated and got a producers phone on one of her off days. We'll have to wait for more on sports bet and the other girls.

Also just noting that her Mum is active on SM and seems all up in Sogand's business IMO - wonder if Mum maybe logged in to her account and accepted some requests (boost her stats a bit - make her look more popular - you know how it is) but then it was noticed here, TPTB told her off and she blocked everyone she added.  

Just spitballing...

olive54321 wrote:I don't know what to make of the social media shenanigans right now, but I will say that just based off their interaction in the preview and a gut feeling, I don't think she's F1. I think it'd be great if she were F1 because I like her from the preview and it would help the diversity aspect of the show but I I just don't see it between them, not even something that could grow into something meaningful in time.

Bachbee wrote:If I remember correctly she blocked me within a couple of hours from accepting my request, She hadn't posted anything recent but had followed some of the other girls. It was too similar with Brianna, who also accepted and then blocked... and Bri was definitely out because she was tagged and pictured at a friends party. It just all seemed to me like the girls were jumping on their socials after being eliminated and someone on production was watching this forum and asked them to be more careful

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 am

I agree, that her family knows and based on her sister's IG, it is just Sogand and her and their parents, so I bet they are very close especially coming from an Iranian family. Also, just to note her sister still hasn't followed the official the bachelor au instagram, nor Matts instagram nor liked anything. I've been following her for a 1 weeks or so on instagram. So maybe her sister knows she has to stay low key and their mom isn't bothered to not be obvious or her sister did follow at one point and then unfollowed. However her mom isn't that obvious, yes she commented and has liked the Matt posts in the bachelor au instagram but she follows Matt's instagram but has not liked any of his posts.

Also when reading the interview, I thought it was interesting, Sogand said
[mention]“I’m at a stage right now where I want to fall in love and share my life with someone,” she said. “However; it’s extremely hard to find someone that is genuine, has the qualities I’m looking for, is ready to settle and wants me for who I am. “I believe this show would allow me to get to know the Bachelor without any distractions from the outside world and ultimately make me fall on a deeper level for whom he really is and vise versa (hopefully).
“Also knowing how strict they are to pick the right girls, I can only imagine how strict they would have been with the Bachelor. This gives me faith to know that the Bachelor would possess many of the qualities the girls are looking for and most importantly, he is ready to find love.”[/mention] wrote:

It sort of implies that through this experience she was able to get to know Matt and fall for him and vice versa, also how she tries to generalize that Matt would have the qualities most of the girls are looking for and not her specifically. If this interview was done recently which it suggests, I would say that this is what happened to her, then how else would she know to say that through this experience without the distractions she'd be able to fall in love.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-2019-the-women-looking-for-love-with-matt-agnew/news-story/35aca0ba33a74bdff6cdcef401bd5abc

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 am

OK so I could be warming to Sogand. laugh out loud

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G0O3iyX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Does Sogand remind anyone of Elora? On Matty's season, Elora got the first date and was introduced before the season as well on instagram. I am thinking if her social media was not a ruse, then maybe she was let go at that time and maybe feathers or another black haired could be F1. Maybe will be introduced to them soon, Feathers was shown in the other promo though. Has the F1 ever gotten a solo introduction video on instagram, if not and if Sogand gets one I don't think she'll win.

ETA: they played up elora being tahitian, they might play up Sogand being persian/iranian.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:28 pm

@Zaynab Laura didn't get an Instagram introduction video but Alex Nation did. Nick's f2 didn't get Instagram introduction videos but Brooke and Cass did. I agree that Sogand reminds me of Elora, where they play up her "exotic" background and she is front and centre like Elora was. It does scream red herring to me. I'm surprised they haven't introduced Vakoo yet to toot their own diversity horn but I reckon Sogand goes further than Vakoo (like Elora did at F5 or was it F6) and it's still early days.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:05 pm

olive54321 wrote:@Zaynab Laura didn't get an Instagram introduction video but Alex Nation did. Nick's f2 didn't get Instagram introduction videos but Brooke and Cass did. I agree that Sogand reminds me of Elora, where they play up her "exotic" background and she is front and centre like Elora was. It does scream red herring to me. I'm surprised they haven't introduced Vakoo yet to toot their own diversity horn but I reckon Sogand goes further than Vakoo (like Elora did at F5 or was it F6) and it's still early days.

From the few women thus far, it appears there is a diverse casting this season. At least more than usual. I wonder if Matt had anything to do with that?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Idlemess wrote:
olive54321 wrote:@Zaynab Laura didn't get an Instagram introduction video but Alex Nation did. Nick's f2 didn't get Instagram introduction videos but Brooke and Cass did. I agree that Sogand reminds me of Elora, where they play up her "exotic" background and she is front and centre like Elora was. It does scream red herring to me. I'm surprised they haven't introduced Vakoo yet to toot their own diversity horn but I reckon Sogand goes further than Vakoo (like Elora did at F5 or was it F6) and it's still early days.

From the few women thus far, it appears there is a diverse casting this season. At least more than usual. I wonder if Matt had anything to do with that?

Definitely, His brother is married to an asian women, so I am sure he is open. He doesn't come off like he has a type, additionally since he has lived in Buenos Aires and Sweden and he's traveled around for his job so he must also be open to other cultures as well. In the promo, He seems extremely interested in other cultures. He's also said that he loves travelling. So, I am sure he was open to all the women that he met in terms of not being shut off based on his type or first impressions.

ETA: It is also mostly just the bachelor's decision, last few seasons they've gotten backlash for the white washing and lack of diversity. What I am saying is IMO the impression I've gotten from his is that he doesn't have a specific type.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Zaynab wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

Definitely, His brother is married to an asian women, so I am sure he is open. He doesn't come off like he has a type, additionally since he has lived in Buenos Aires and Sweden and he's traveled around for his job so he must also be open to other cultures as well. In the promo, He seems extremely interested in other cultures. He's also said that he loves travelling. So, I am sure he was open to all the women that he met in terms of not being shut off based on his type or first impressions.

ETA: It is also mostly just the bachelor's decision, last few seasons they've gotten backlash for the white washing and lack of diversity. What I am saying is IMO the impression I've gotten from his is that he doesn't have a specific type.
I agree with the bolded. It may be because we don't have much information about him or know much about his past girlfriends, but I don't get the impression he has a type either. My favorite leads are the ones who don't have a specific type because it makes the F1 that much more unpredictable unlike... saaaayyy... Jojo.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:04 am

Sogands friend posted this on her insta stories
Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Scree167

Having friends publicly celebrate and bat for your involvement in the series seems like the kiss of death to me. It reminds me of britt from last season. Have any F1s had friends/family be vocal on SM ?

Source: https://instagram.com/amandabayeh__?igshid=weli0g4spf92
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:14 am

@Bachbee Yes it has a whiff of "make the most of it while it lasts" doesn't it?  Also, I was just reminded of this article which says Kristen got the first kiss - since Sogand's date was before Kristen's that doesn't bode well for their chemistry IMO.

I'm back to thinking she can't be F1... but WHO CAN?! Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 am

Bobette wrote:@Bachbee Yes it has a whiff of "make the most of it while it lasts" doesn't it?  Also, I was just reminded of this article which says Kristen got the first kiss - since Sogand's date was before Kristen's that doesn't bode well for their chemistry IMO.

I'm back to thinking she can't be F1... but WHO CAN?!  Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

I doubt it was the first kiss though more than two weeks into filming. Matt would have had other 1 on 1's and the group dates. Also in his interview at 2:52, he addresses deciding when to kiss on the date https://www.hit.com.au/story/osher-reveals-bachelor-matt-defs-finds-love-doesn-t-do-a-honey-badger-135052. Since sogand does make it relatively far we obviously don't know how far yet, I doubt they didn't have chemistry.

ETA: the pictures of their first date with it only being two pictures don't really tell me anything besides them laughing and having a good time. They didn't seem uncomfortable but at the same time if it is the first date they obviously don't know each other and it was pictures from the beginning of the day, compared to pictures of Matt with Kristen, they would've had interactions the weeks before where they could've become more comfortable with each other. IMO Sogand and Matt's separation in the two pictures of their first date didn't seem intentional with one being of them walking off the helicopter and the other them looking out at something. They also probably weren't as familiar with each other to be all over each other.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:11 am

@Zaynab IMO it's entirely possible Kristen was the first kiss.  Some Leads don't kiss on every date and hold off till they get to be with their initial favourite (the AU show never seem to allow the Lead to take their favourite on first date for storyline purposes hence no prior first date F1s).  But yes chemistry may have developed over time especially if Kristen fizzles out.

IMO the real significance of the pics from Sogand's date is that that are that they are the ONLY pics we ever got, and they were published by the Daily Tele who have links to the show via shared media ownership.  DT had the ONLY pics of one of Matty & Laura's dates too.  It may just be that they have an exclusive deal with one of the paps but still, worth noting IMO.

ETA:  Adding that Matty's first kiss was Laura (date 2/ep 3), Nick's was Britt (date 3/ep 3) Richie's was Nikki (date 1/ep 2) and Sam's was Snezana (date 2/ep 3)  

So IMO it can be very revealing who gets the first kiss (especially if it happens during episode 3) and it seems to me Sogand was not his favourite at the start.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sogand Mohtat - First Date Girl / Gold Dress/Brunette - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Zaynab
ThankMeLater
GuardianAngel
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum