SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:33 am

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  54256586_10158411544167846_6944304051332841472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnX3Lad8zRs-RE_np98A4EadwQYX5lcYCi31xncoM_-X79GAMjQ6kuivhXDktbyPXc&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Joey J. (33) Bethesda, MD
Source

Credit to Reality Steve for his last name.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:28 am

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2019-065

https://www.instagram.com/thejoeyjones/

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2019-067
Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2019-066

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyjones3/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am

Normal job, hope he is nice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 pm

POSTING THIS AHEAD OF TONIGHT'S RC:

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Joey_j10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:19 am

I haven't seen changes in his IG but there has been a post on Reddit of how someone was in contact with the producer and that the person was told that Joey was sent home. I have a sc of what was posted as well as a sc of the conversation on DM that they posted. I am going to post it here but if Mods don't want the pic, or want to investigate further, I have the link to the post. I just don't know if I can post the link to the Reddit post here.

Another bit of stuff that came out about him.....he left a girl just to go onto the show among other things.

Considering he was on epi 2, we know he made it that far but we don't know more than that.

Mods....pls let me know if I can post it. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:49 am

Great sleuthing AL.

I didn’t even know that reddit was full of spoilers and tips.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:10 pm

We can only paraphrase what was read on other forums, and mention the name of the Forum without providing the link, no copy and pasting, no mention of the poster, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We can only paraphrase what was read on other forums, and mention the name of the Forum without providing the link, no copy and pasting, no mention of the poster, etc.
Thanks GA. I do have the info and am following it in case something new comes up.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:52 pm

Confirmation of elimination.

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captur14

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Joey, 33, a finance manager from Bethesda, MD
Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3a35f049-fc0a-4929-bf88-fa858ca47315
Source

Joey
Finance Manager
Bethesda, MD
Bachelor Biography

Joey spent his 20s having adventures and starting his career. He's lived in Australia, Hong Kong and San Francisco; and while he still loves adventures, his priority now is looking for a life partner to settle down and have children with. He is excited to be married, have a house with a pool in the backyard and a couple of kids running around. Hopefully, Hannah likes minivans. - While Joey has bungee jumped and skydived, he is afraid of heights. - Joey is currently re-learning how to play the piano. - Joey loves to document important moments with his Polaroid camera.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesareredmyheartisdead Sat May 18, 2019 5:43 pm

I'm part of a private group chat with my friends and one of my girlfriends is friends with this girl who dated Joey and massive tea has been spilled.

Can we post screenshots here?

I'll preface by saying that it's so bad, producers wanted her and another ex on the show.
He's seriously lucky because if my ex did half the things he did I would have happily gone on to drag his a/ss in front of millions of people.

rosesareredmyheartisdead

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 18, 2019 6:24 pm

rosesareredmyheartisdead wrote:I'm part of a private group chat with my friends and one of my girlfriends is friends with this girl who dated Joey and massive tea has been spilled.

Can we post screenshots here?

I'll preface by saying that it's so bad, producers wanted her and another ex on the show.
He's seriously lucky because if my ex did half the things he did I would have happily gone on to drag his a/ss in front of millions of people.

I'm intrigued laugh out loud, not sure if that info can get posted, a moderator would be the best one for that.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Joey Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
alwayscooking
rosesareredmyheartisdead
GuardianAngel
nd4reality
Aunties_Love