SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tripp - Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 30, 2019 2:19 am

https://www.instagram.com/pilot_pete/

Peter's IG Stories up!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tripp - Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu May 30, 2019 10:57 am

What no shirtless flexing photos showing off a six pack??? I'm liking him even more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu May 30, 2019 2:12 pm

What a fun, good looking family!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:24 pm

I may be sitting in a corner by myself, but I'm hoping he is F1. I can't see Hannah with Tyler or Jed, but she and Peter seem as though they would fit into each other's world. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:04 am

Sharleen wrote:On to more feel-good pastures: Peter. I reeeeally like Hannah and Peter together. I loved this first kiss so much. (Yes, their FIRST KISS—that’s on the slower side for this show and I was all about it). What I like here is the transition from conversation to kiss. All too often, I find the kisses (especially the first kisses) on this show robotic, like they go from talking to kissing without a segue. Here, you can FEEL the chemistry, the attraction, the electricity. There’s reciprocation for days—they both know the kiss is coming—and then as they’re lips are meeting, he says, “I’m super happy”. It’s just really romantic and to me is by far most natural build-up to a kiss I’ve seen this season…
Tripp - Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif10
I guess the fact that I deem clips like the above .GIF-worthy is a giveaway that I’m a gushy romantic at heart. Smiley

That said, I also deem thinking-better-of-an-azz-grab moments .GIF-worthy, so who the hell knows…
Tripp - Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif11
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette15/episode3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:22 am

Thanks Maddy for bringing that over. That gif of Pilot Pete grabbing the side of her butt is something else. I am beginning to think that might be his thing since we have a SC of their Episode 6 date at the spa where he went more full on, looking forward to seeing that date air Tripp - Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:49 am

Peter's IG Stories up!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:29 am

I didn’t see a story.. but what has he been up to since filming? He is t a big social media person!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Peter's IG Stories up! He will fly to DTW to LAX.

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Credit: @Peter Weber

pilot_pete People let me tell you about my besttt friend....oh and tune into tonight at 8pm PT on ABC to see us leave it all on the field for @alabamahannah @bacheloretteabc #Tripp
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Tripp - Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Peter4
https://www.gracebarry.com/hannahs-season/2019/6/12/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Grant Eckol said on “Cast on Blast” that if he had a daughter, he would want her to marry Pilot Pete because he’s such a great guy. Grant said he was down to earth and very calm, cool and collected.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Chgohighlife
Maggenzm
HavaDrPepper
IrelandRose
Tiggerlgh