SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 pm

The circus pole intrigues me. I think it is a group date. I see one girl with him swirling, either Abbie or Emma, and another kissing, Ellie. I need to play with Photoshop

FRC... the statues screams South Africa to me. Since Blake season, people forgot so I wouldn’t be surprised they also recycled the finale place. Many recycling this season regarding the activities.... do we have a painting a la Laura and Matty j?  :thud

Skydiving... not sure who is with Matt

Acrobatic plane... looks like Ellie. I do not think he would bring anybody else than the top 5 I mentioned... Sogand is brunette. I saw him kissing Nichole I think. Maybe an intruder. I need more SC.

Red race car... group date a la nick

Helicopter #2 ... single date, who?

Chelsea is F1.
Ellie is F2.
Helena F3
Emma F4
Abbie F5
Sogand F6
Kristen F7

That is the order I see today.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Gezzzz since 1:30am this morning I am trying to find this place! It is almost 24h... :thud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 2 93163c10

I am convinced it is Ellie. I am almost convinced it is F2 or F3.

I believe FRC was in South Africa.

Now if I can just match those houses with something African... but it doesn’t. So I am thinking F3.

But this is so typical F2 edits. A la Sophie identical kissing position.

So far Chelsea. Helena and Ellie are zoomed but we do not hear them or see them part of drama. So for me, top 3 girls

Versus Abbie and Emma who are very much involved, heard on ITM and seen. Both edited poorly so far.

I see way more different dates with Helena and Ellie than anyone else. But Chelsea, somehow, stands out and she has F1 written on her face.

Seems like Matt likes blonde eh? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:55 pm

I wonder if Ellie hometown will be at the Parkes astro place date? Does her parents still leave there?

The stars and spa date screams F1. The same way Matty J brought Laura in this astronomy place and named a star with her. Astrophysicist, stars and exoplanet are all is life, all his passion so this will be for his F1. No one else.

Chelsea often wear a ponytail during the day. Long blonde hair. Thin frame. For me it is Chelsea.

Somehow I see more early dates with Helena and late dates with Ellie.

I wonder if Helena quit before hometown. I do not have the feeling if she quit it will be at a RC. I think Matt likes her a lot. My gut says she may have left on her own terms. If not, I see her top 3. But the Cinderella for me reminds me of Ali and Todd. Romantic = prods trying to make the public believe the contestant is F1.

So Helena has to be top 3 right?
Ellie got the hot sand F2 beach and Helena got the Cinderella F2 date.

So who is F2? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:17 pm

I remember with Matty J, the first out of limo was this model kinda girl. They went tennis. It was a catastrophe laugh out loud

Similar edit for Helena ?

But Helena got Cinderella...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:44 pm

So now I am thinking..

F1 Chelsea
F2 Ellie
F3 Abbie
F4 Emma
F5 Helena
F6 Kristen
F7 Sogand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:47 pm

Ellie May have the Tara edits... so F3
Abbie May have the Sophie edits... so F2

It doesn’t make sense at all. Abbie is edited as dumb and tattle rat.

Ellie is edited as the beloved F2 that everyone loves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:55 pm

Ok so we always have the top 4 as this... who fit the boxes?

Soulmate... Chelsea
Great on paper ... Helena and Ellie
Lust........ Abbie
Friendship... Emma and Kristen

So for me

F1 Chelsea
F2 Helena or Ellie
F3 Abbie
F4 Emma (because of the dog and because jumping in his arms)

Last edited by HEA on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:31 am

@HEA that last SC could be Emma

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:53 am

Just Looking wrote:@HEA that last SC could be Emma

Oh hello!! So happy to have someone here!

You think the hair color match? I see a blonde,, not a brunette scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:51 pm

ok so my theory is one of the 2, Ellie and Helena, is leaving on her own before hometown.

At this point, I do not know. Both Ellie and Helena have dates, kisses and red carpet. Ellie was truly the one prods pushed from day one with this marshmallow impromptu but Helena got the first out of the limo. Chelsea got the 2nd after Helena and I do not even remember Abbie, nor Kristen and Emma

So for me the focus is: Helena, Chelsea and Ellie. And those 3 are quite hidden since red carpet. We see them zoomed but totally not involved in the mansion drama. Therefore it is weird that Abbie is even F3 then. Unless prods got the hots for her because she is indeed very voluptuous and pretty. Abbie got this ridiculous Gemini edit and the tattle rat swimming pool. Tattling during a romantic date in a swimming pool is a no go for top 4 in my opinion... so is it possible that

F1 Chelsea
F2 Helena
F3 Ellie
F4 Emma
F5 Abbie

The way they edit Abbie, it would make sense. She is not edited as the beloved F2. F2 are generally out in the open after the USELESS DRAMA IN THE HOUSE around episode 6. Here, we have a lot of Abbie. A lot of Emma. a lot. From the ITM, the zooming, the segments (emma/abbie), the gemini, the rattle in teaser.... I mean she is NOT hidden whatsoever. Same with Emma.... dear Lord........... I am sick of her desperado clinger 15 attitude.

I just still cannot wrap my mind that Emma is F4..............................  :thud  I wonder if there is something more with this dog. Everything screams hometown to me. Emma running to Matt, Matt smiling when he sees her, bench/picnic with dog... no way it is a 1-1. This has been organized by Emma. Bench and welcome, Matt has the same shirt too.

the top 4 I do see are Chelsea, Ellie, Helena and Abbie... those are for me the top 4. So if one of them is not, then she must have quit on her own.  It seems to me that this is something that Ellie or Helena would do.

so I am still scratching my head... who is F2 and F3 Smiley from Millan.Net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:16 am

What if I am all wrong and Chelsea is not F1?

I read the notes I took at red carpet and I wrote

10/10 Helena
8/10 Chelsea

My first impression with Helena was a self confident woman, pretty, not in need of a man or husband, adventurous

Chelsea, I thought immediate intellectual connection but since she is also pretty, I thought full package.

But I thought Helena and Elly were more natural, more mature somehow.

I see zero chemistry with Kristen, Sogand and Emma. So honestly this Emma hometown is disturbing. Unless one of the top 5 leaves, giving Emma a move up and hometown.

My gut says Elly will go. I do not know why. Sucks because right now my fav are Elly and Helena. Chelsea seems nice but I feel I do not know her... and another reason why I put her F1.

Matt is very smart. That is a fact. I can hardly see him falling in love with someone who doesn’t have a bubbly personality but also someone who experienced life, visited places, read stuffs etc. I have a feeling that Matt has some contempt about SM... yet he went on this show.... why? What are his motives?

I also see Matt flushing when he likes a girl. His face is like a kid with an ice cream. His face when Monique arrived was priceless laugh out loud

Did he fall in love at first sight like Matty j?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Episode 3

Watching now. So here are my live comments.

Starting hilariously funny. Old girls taking poop about new girls versus new girls talking sweet about old girls.

WTFH? The golden ticket hometown is a horse race date? Really??? How stupid is that! She is excited to be in his hometown to see where this will go? Probably living in a barn Ellie. Hope you have boots and a hat.

First impression was what a lousy date. Then it was obvious they had a great time together, great complicity. Not sure about chemistry yet. Riding a horse in circles... yeah why not if in good company eh? laugh out loud

I think he really really liked her. I think it was an adorable and fun normal date. A bit awkward, lot of complicity, friendship too. Now... I somehow missed the passion.

Not even an evening romantic dinner? Meh

What a lost of time this AFL group date was.....

Nichole was the obvious choice to pick but I bet he wanted someone else. Let’s see if she’ll get a kiss.. I highly doubt it.

Awwwwwwwkward

The Rose was hilarious ! And Matt was dying to shorten this date. Oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum