SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:57 pm

No wonder Abbie is edited poorly... she thought that prods were her friends and she spilled the beans how she manipulated the girls and Matt.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 am

If Chelsea doesn’t have a date ep5... I will seriously reconsider her position

I am pretty sure Abbie the manipulator will get her date with Matt the horny geek

I think Helena will have extra time GD

Top 3 should be in same episode to confuse viewers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:16 pm

So I am thinking indeed that it was all staged with Abbie.... iF Matt was truly interested, then the choice between her Sagand would have been moot. The geek versus Jessica rabbit....

So was Matt that into Abbie before they kiss or did he play along?

Little Matt was sure begging for more but maybe the edits and montage made it look way more than it was

I have this gut feeling that Matt was acting and playing with Abbie.

What bothers me is Helena zoomed a lot. Ep2 it was all about Emma clinger 15... and Kristen Chinese girl... then nothing.... ep3 all about Nichole the drama queen and Monique the threat .. then nothing... ep4 all about Abbie the manipulator and jealousy...

So I wonder if Abbie would be switched last min with Chelsea or Helena 1-1

Tara was edited front runner and was F3. Abbie has the same edit. Plus the sexual tension.

Elise was F2 and late. Helena has the same edit

Laura was the hidden F1. Chelsea has the same edit.

So Abbie switched position at one point which Helena? Did Matt had sex with her?

This season is ridiculous. No sense, no logic, no storylines we can follow. Nothing makes sense. No love story to root for. Too many girls and useless drama

I am trying hard to see Chelsea connection and I see none... I am starting to wonder if he picked somebody? Changed his mind like Blake ? Picked Chelsea and switch to Helena? Picked Abbie switched to Chelsea or Helena?

This drama poop is BS. A waste of time. Rejoicing to see jealousy and tears? Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Episode 5

Abbie got a 1-1... no surprise

So obviously Abbie was wearing 2 outfits  because day and night were very different. So, no, usher, she didn’t leave immediately but like any other dates. They stop by their bedroom and prepare a getaway luggage.

Sponsors time!!! Cars... again and Bombay alcohol. So they drove and did cocktail with fresh juice. Okayyyyy

Abbie.... what a full bleach and manipulator. Things I noted

- episode 4 and episode 5.... same black winter top, no makeup, tied bun... easy to hide if she dyed her hair or cut them after finale. I think those ITM were done after FRC... in the middle of the episode same black top but curly hair. Background is exactly the same... but the form at the collar of her black top looks more used with her hair up. Taped at 2 different time imo

- all day she thought about sprouting gossip eh Abbie? What a pack of BS. If she was interested, she would have concentrated on him. Period

- I did not see much chemistry with her this time outside physical. Yes they laughed when they squeezed the citrus but. I didn’t feel the emotional connection

- the edits really do not favor her in any ways. They show a girl who is jealous (pouting during GD), insecure (no secure girl would tattle tell), stupid (gemini), mean and a liar. I believe she disguised the truth enough to get rid of a strong competitor: Monique. Sadly I believe Matt will trust her since we see Abbie going up to the top 2 or top 3.

Conclusion: Abbie is still has a F3 edits for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Episode 5

Group date and Chelsea

Matt was completely influenced by what Abbie said about girls being jealous when he kissed her at the cocktail party. He misunderstood the girl-code to do not kiss at cocktail parties. I do not think any of the girls expected him to do not kiss during the single dates when none of them were around. Sucks because of that, he stopped the physical connection with Chelsea (dear L... they were miles away from each other on this bench).

I loved their interaction. it was flirty and fun and light and they teased each other like 2 geeks. It was an adorable date.

If I recall well, Laura got the GD date on this rainy day boat. I believe prods tried to reproduce Matty J season regarding the edits etc. However, since the personalities of the girls are so different, it is difficult to understand the storyline.

For me Abbie has the F3 position like Tara. Tons of ITMs, tons of focus on her and connection with the lead. Early on focus.

Chelsea has the Laura edit. I remember very well on Matty J season my frustration about Laura. I just could not see the connection because I was blinded by Tara. I am trying to do not do the same mistake. But Helena and Chelsea are quite similar in many ways. Edits wise? Chelsea is as hidden as Laura was.

I see the same level of shyness and teasing Matty J had with Laura, with Matt and Chelsea. It was plain as day to me that he was excited like a teen with Chelsea and it was totally reciprocated.

My concern now is how is Chelsea coping with this Abbie sexual overloading TV. Again I see Brad/Emily in this. Emily was pissed off. I remember her saying that she wondered why Brad picked her at all. So I hope Chelsea is a secure girl and I hope IF she is F1, Matt is doing his best to reinsure her. Must be a dark time right now for them. Plus the rarity of SHV every 2 weeks or so? Glad they have skype or similar.

I think Chelsea is more his cup of tea. Geek, witty and pretty, not a Jessica Rabbit but still attractive.

Conclusion: Matt was very smitten with Chelsea

I think Chelsea is genuine and she is a total package for Matt. Now the big question is: did Matt fell for her or Helena?

I am yet to see their date yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Episode 5 Helena

Ta da the top 3 got a date!

I liked it but sadly Matt was so concerned to do not touch Helena and Chelsea that sucks.

But I loved their flirty interaction. In fact it was very similar with Chelsea but if I had to make a comparison, Helena ticked all boxes but one. I mean Matt was absolutely smitten with Chelsea but not as much with Helena

It was plain obvious that he wanted to kiss Helena but Abbie gossips messed with him. And of course the ending was awkward. He knew it and poor Helena didn’t understand the cold shower when they had so much fun.

I guess we had another sponsor date.... are all the dates sponsored? How much did channel 10 truly spent on this show? Was the cheese sponsored too? Cheap

When someone says he or she will not think about something, it is the exact opposite imo.

All I am thinking now is I hope Matt learned a valuable lesson watching Abbie. Hey! Who knows? Maybe he wants to pursue an acting career?

Abbie looks more and more like Romy...

Conclusion: nice date but should this date happened before Abbie the manipulator, we would have seen the real Matt with Helena... so for me it is a to be continued

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Episode 5 cocktail

Question to prods...... where the heck were those cameras at the pool so we, viewers, could see what happened?

Every freaking season prods amplifies and create drama. And each season I am frustrated about it. Waste of my time. Do we read see more ratings With it?

All I can say is that so far prods are copying the same script as previous seasons. Different pawns, that is all.

Seeing Matt trying to figure it out is like seeing a dog quacking. Pathetic and ridiculous

Abbie and Monique should have been eliminated. Both.

All I hope is that Abbie is learning a social media lesson a la Romy and Cat and Alisha.

But little Matt is still talking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:57 pm

After this episode I am torn...

I recall Blake bringing his F3 in South Africa. I do not think Tara went. With Nick, Brooke quit so we will never know.

Right now, I do not think we saw the F1 in South Africa. Maybe Chelsea in the pool but I assumed it is South Africa only because of sunburns. Could be a top 3 dates? I do not know if at that time somewhere in Australia was warm enough or if they sent top 3 girls in South Africa.

I am still thinking they used matty j scenario and Elise who was F2 had the great on paper ... like I think Helena has.

Abbie has the Elora position kinda. I really wonder if Matt will have an overnight date and will have sex with Abbie.

I found extremely interesting what Cassandra said... Abbie is interested to win the prize but once she get it, she may disregard it.... and that resume pretty well Abbie the manipulator.

F1 Chelsea
F2 Helena
F3 Abbie

That is the logic if the top 3 go in South Africa but it all depends of little Matt...

Maybe they copied the NZ and we will have a villain at F2? I just cannot imagine viewers to like Abbie. Sure tattletales means she became a villain now? Plus all her ITM showing her true personality? scratch Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Chess mate.

Finallyyyyyy I see the love story I was looking for with this franchise!

That cooking date was funny, sweet, flirty. Matt pashed full on! No more kiss under or above the lips.

Oh and the pool is not South Africa then

The date was dorky and adorable. A match made in heaven

Yes!! So now I can concentrate to sleuth who is F2. :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:00 am

Omg Abbie is a piece of work. Sociopath? She has major issues and it is concerning that at 23 she mastered manipulation, lying and I have no doubt using her look and sex to get what she wants. Not a single remorse.

I hope Matt feels cheap and stupid.

And now it truly sucks knowing she is there up to top 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:09 am

So Emma and Elly sided Abbie but for the wrong reasons.

I think now Monique has a potty mouth and this is very unattractive. That she called Matt names, yes. I think she did.

But Abbie the manipulator using it to get rid of Monique? No.

Anyway, this drama was as useless as all bachelor dramas I have seen.

Should eliminate 2 at a time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:49 pm

So I am back after a life break

I need to go check the teaser now !

WTH? Emma is not F4 then! Phewwww I was so struggling to see any connection, any chemistry. So my question is... where is the dog ? laugh out loud Matt is wearing the same flower shirt with Emma and the dog, yet we see only the truffles and the sponsored white wine portion date? Pregnant Emma eh? laugh out loud

Now I am totally questioning that Abbie is F2. Either she is the Courtney villain from Ben F season or she will be gone at F3.

So Mary is definitely the Tara this season. No Mary and this will be so boring but I think it is a bit too much.

Now what is interesting is the gossips time Chelsea and Helena were included.

Also was the sponsor a clothing line and jewelry? Who would dress like that on a group date? Previous one was shorts and snickers, now cocktail clothes and heels on grass? How practical! Meh

What is weird is that for the last 3 episodes Abbie ITMs she is wearing a top black. Different hairstyle but black top, long sleeves. I am convinced many were after the finale. Probably the same with Mary ITM. Abbie is such a nasty manipulator. Why she even thought prods were her friends means she is a dumb blonde. Last episode her only concern about Chelsea was that she had a killing body. All about look, no brain. Abbie is all about using sex to get what she wants. I wonder if daily news digger some dirty exes stories about her. I just cannot imagine she is a victim and a saint in real world.

So now I am looking at Elly with other eyes since Emma is eliminated from hometowns... either Elly or Kristen but so far prods are very much into Elly from ep1. I still see friendship though...

Oh gosh! I need to do some SC! Totally hilarious!

Why do we have to cope with so many girls that have zero chemistry?

Ok I do not like tattletale girls but I am glad Sogand spoke with his BFF . I hope she will have backup and put doubts on Matt

It is hard to know the extent of lust Matt has. I know Chelsea is front runner. I think Helena is too. Still need to kiss too solidify it though

Anyway... again prods cut major parts from 1-1 date to favor drama at cocktail.... they are plain morons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum