SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:12 am

What I think I learned from ep7

- during group date, Mary and Abbie and Helena and Chelsea rolled their eyes a lot. So I believe some drama raised up in front of Matt... which is always good as it shows the true colors of some people. Matt is smart and saw Abbie was not popular.... but since she is one of his fav, he probably excused her as the other girls being jealous.

- major focus on Helena... which means she may have another date next episode? Wow. That is close! But since the oysters date was not a success at the end, did he ask a re-do? Then we shall have another 1-1... Chelsea and roof repelling? And yacht sunset with Abbie? Top 3 must be in same episode again...

- I think Kristen will have a later 1-1 next week. I need to see the focus tomorrow episode to have a clue. So far Kristen has been very very quiet.

- prods removed portion of each 1-1 so far.... no way Elly and Matt turned ad nauseas in circles with their horses or did the caleche  back and forth.... no way Helena and Matt did the make baby oysters all day.... Abbie and Matt shooting the Bombay gin all day? Maybe. Those ads takes time. However Chelsea cooking date was fully seen with fun kitchen, pool kissing and fun degustation. ... and Emma and the missing dog laugh out loud

I think Sogand got really jealous of Abbie. Probably not because of Matt but because of her attitude. The confrontation with Abbie and Sogand is so badly edited. Sogand looking everywhere as if she did not believe Abbie. Those where moments took here and there and added. Abbie stuttered about marriage and babies because she definitely told the girls she was not ready. Major set up from prods....

- all those ITM with Abbie and her long wintery black top... done after finale. She is way too outspoken about the girls and what happened. She shows she doesn’t care and she doesn’t because the finale was over. So she is her true self at this point. She doesn’t need to pretend, game is over.

- Helena was vocal about Abbie. I believe Chelsea was too but edited both as classy somehow.

My conclusion remains the same. They should eliminate minimum 2 to 3 girls at this point and let us see the full dates. Remove the Cass, Brianna, Nikki, Rachael, Nichole... they are useless.

Roof repelling... Chelsea
Skydiving... I think Chelsea GD
Cinderella ... Helena
Moon bath tub... Helena
Fire... Elly
Nature massage.. Kristen
Tennis... Helena... I suspect GD
Yacht sunset... Abbie
Plane... Chelsea
Helicopter... Abbie
Hot kissing on beach.. Abbie or Ellie

Safari lodge save elephants or lions.... Chelsea F1
Sea activity with yacht and kiss in sea romantic... F2

Since GD are essentially sponsoring, they are moot.

So my actual are

F1 Chelsea ... soulmate
F2 Helena .... great on paper
F3 Abbie ... lust
F4 Elly... friend zone

That makes sense with the dates and zooming.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Episode 8

So Kristen 1-1 was cut from start when she received the card and no evening part? Gezzzzzzz

I think this is now prods signature that we will have a loooooooooong cocktail drama...... again

What is the point watching this Australian franchise truly? It feels as if we are watching a kindergarten series.

I loved Kristen and Matt date. Way funnier than Emma and more chemistry and fun. Still friend zone but more natural

Kate BFF

The only thing obvious is that Matt was very upset about not getting the green light with Abbie. Sogand did a good job at tattletale. Enough to put major doubts in Matt and as he said yellow flags. But it is obvious he is not ready to let her go and once again Sagand will pay the price..

Elly came very genuine. Cass is moot

And almost half the episode with drama cocktail.....

TA DA Helena and Matt kissed! Of course! And now she has her F2 place. Abbie will go at F3. That is my gut right now

wow the chemistry with Helena? Va va va voum baby!

So of course Rachael and Abbie last 2 and stayed. Cass who was zoomed many times during this episode left. No surprise

So Rachael had an affair with a member of the crew?  cantstopl  rofl  hehehe

Mary who is a paying actor (little doubt about it now) got the personal info how?

Annnnnnnnnnnd another drama set up next week

If it is the daring week then Chelsea will have the roof repelled date and Elly the fire.... I wonder if the pole trapeze purple date is Abbie and also next week

I have little doubt Helena will also have a single date or a group date rose

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:44 pm

What I think I learned on episode 8

- prods tried to reproduce Jessica Rabbit cocktail kiss with Helena.... glasses, red sexy dress, heavy lipstick... they wanted us to see the undeniable chemistry Matt had for Helena. Mission accomplished

- prods wanted to start the falling of Abbie. There is no doubt in my mind she doesn’t want marriage and kids in 3 or 5 years and lied about it

- The only girl ready I see for marriage and kids is Ellie... everyone else are too young

- Matt always light up with Helena and is a bit shy with Chelsea. More natural with Helena but acting like a teen with a major crush with Chelsea

- Chelsea and Helena were very close friends. So much so, they often dress them the same.

- Helena has longer hair than I thought.

- Rachael was friend with Monique and now Abbie.

- Sogand is over the top and became not much lovable now

- prods cut AGAIN the 1-1 date with Kristen. No night portion. Seems to me Matt really liked her. Way more than Emma

- episode 8 and Chelsea hidden..... just like Laura and matty J. Same.

- I really think top 3 went to South Africa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:28 am

Funny but why helena and chelsea were not included in the Kate BFF date? If Matt values her opinion, I find weird that they were not included. both.

so is it a sign that they were already top 2 at this point?

sagand versus abbie .... ok. i get it.

ellie... i get it too. she is sweet and lovely.

cass? not so much. matt did not even accompany her at RC. thanks and good luck and bye!

So I understand that Helena kiss was a total set up from prods. Obviously, as I said they wanted a repeat of Abbie.... red dress, glasses with smug who did not have smug, hot kisses, lipstick, kissing during the cocktail party...

why?

Yes, Matt wanted to kiss her and probably regret it. thanks to Abbie. But was it prods 100% set up or did Matt ask for this intimate moment and prods decided how this would be done?

how much was it Matt wish to find an intimate moment? I would have believed it more if matt did not say something about smug in his glass... that was so reversed.

I do not deny the connection though. I think Matt truly liked her. He always beams when he is in front of her.

Now Abbie... the obsession to find Abbie guilty to do not marry and have kids within 3 to 5 years is starting to become stupid. OF COURSE she does not want it!!

My question is: if the same question was asked to every girl under 25 years of age, I bet 99% would say that they do not know the answer and it is not a priority because their priority is their career.

And I find that totally acceptable!!

Does it mean I changed my mind and like Abbie? no.

I find her very manipulative and fake. She may like Matt but he was a tool to her goal which was to WIN the competition. She may have thought she liked him but I do not think so.

At first, I was WTH about her ITM and the way she acted during dates and cocktails. But I am now convinced that all her ITMs with her black long sleeves top, were made 99% made after the finale. Therefore, she did not care how she presented herself, she did not have anything to lose really but satisfy the prods who may help her (under false promises) in her acting career maybe? I have this nagging feeling that she wants to become the next sam wood TV actress...

So is Abbie a complete villain? I do not think so. She is just ambitious, young and had an agenda....... hum.... isn't what 99% of those girls have when they step in this show???

Abbie is definitely good TV. She is a sexy kitten. I also understand that she got the full attention from Matt and the girls were jealous. Sadly her personality does not match her beauty.... and her intelligence. I do not think she is very smart and is very superficial. Her comment about Chelsea that she feared her only because she had a killing body? Matt is an astrophysicist... it takes quite some years of studies to achieve this. A guy who is and was into mathematics cannot be a superficial guy. he needs stimulation. he needs his partner to keep him on his toes.

and right now Matt said exactly that with Helena and it is plainly obvious that the connection with Chelsea is over the top.

Abbie? the only satisfaction he has is little Matt. I do believe that Matt is a geek. I do believe that he stayed in the same circle of friends too. I am not sure he had many occasion to party as young people do. Not the guy to go to bars and pick up girls. His studies were his priorities and if he wanted to party, I think he kept it with his circle of friends such as Kate. So for me, Abbie was a sexual fantasy. A beautiful sexy girl who seemed interested to him? wow! what a treat! But once the sexual tension satisfied? nothing much left...

Maybe the helicopter ride is a similar date as Elora and MAtty J? An overnight date where Matt will satisfy little Matt? Then he could move on with Helena and Chelsea?

If he did not want to be an azz on national TV, and IF (big IF) he had this sexcapade with Abbie, then she had to be F3. But no more because he would upset his F1 or maybe he did not care until the last minute of after the show considering that maybe in his mind everything was acceptable during the show?

anyway. So far, it is Abbie's show. I do not see any love story with Chelsea and Helena. Those are only moments. I see something more with both of them but he also had a great time with Kristen and I wonder how much a good time he had with Kristen during the night portion that we did not see? He was very willing to kiss Kristen...

We always assume that the lead knows his F1 from episode 1... which I think is rare. It happens, like Matty J and Tim and the guy who is promoting his gym all the time (forgot his name) but can we say that it happens all the time?? Knowing the top 3 or 4, yes, no doubt. but saying that he already know after 10 min spent with the girl on day 1?

Anyway... episode 9 next week and I fail to see a true love story. So if Abbie is F1, then it is a Courtney/BenF and that sucks.

But I think we shall see the same script/edits as usual... prods will show us the love story at top 3 dates with a false direction to F2.

I think Ellie will be eliminated at F4. Abbie at F3. If she is F2, then little Matt had a loud voice and wanted to keep her longer because I totally fail to see an intellectual connection between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:14 am

I am bored.

I am trying to understand the script for the F1 and F2 and comparing with previous seasons.

Episode 9 next week and we have is missing moments with F1 to see the love story developing.

Chelsie
- First GDR but we saw no afterwards moments... why? At this point she sure was not F1 in his mind, so watching their first moment would have made sense
- always front row and center at rose ceremonies except ep2
- great SD but ep6, nothing in between seen
- zoomed a lot, then completely ignored, zoomed again, put in sponsored moments
- staged to be one of the jealous girls gossiping but we never hear her speak
- never seen over emotional
- red carpet seen in the middle of the others with a memorable love chemistry symbol sticker
- shy coy Matt in front of her
- fun girl, reserved, geek, think she is awkward, needs intellectual banter
- Matt find her body perfect, like the intellectual innuendoes, is like a kid playing and flirting. They make me think of 2 kids playing war pillows.

Helena
- always top row at rose ceremonies
- seen crying at one ceremony
- staged with Mary to gossip about Abbie
- staged with Matt to replicate the Abbie Jessica Rabbit orchard kissing: red dress, lipstick, smug glasses, school geek boy versus queen sexy, kissing during rose ceremony
- fun SD ep 6 but ended awkwardly
- beaming Matt each time he is in front of her or calling her at RC
- more zooming on her at times, then ignored, often seen with Chelsea next to her, dressed alike by designer
- witty, sarcastic, down to earth girl
- Matt think she keeps him on his toes which is what attracts him the most even if he finds her attractive, reminded me matty J after he kissed Laura, giddy and excited

Both girls are at a good place in their life but I feel Chelsea is more ready for a long term commitment.

Chelsea date was fun but the pool mandatory kissing was not natural for me.

Helena was natural and flirty but Matt ended it afraid of judgement.

So my question is: did Matt asked to get a moment with Helena? Did prods proposed? Was it a pack of BS to repeat the geek school boy first kiss with Helena? How much was he genuine?

I like both girls. In fact I am surprised to like Kristen too. I think it was a great misdirection with Kristen and they could have included the evening portion. I like Ellie too but the lack of chemistry is plain obvious.

Abbie... the Aussie Courtney. Everyone hates her but the lead, knows how to manipulate, use sex to obtain what she wants and has no shame about it. Playing victim when needed or hard to get another, make the guy feel as if she never felt this sexual attraction before him, boost his ego, liar when needed... queen of manipulation.

Truth is, I think because she never had a male dad model, because she had the curves of a woman I believe early, she got very early on the male attention. She used it, it worked. I think she needs a guy ho will have the maturity to dominate her. I see an older man way more mature than Matt. Until then, I think she will continue to use her body to obtain what she wants... then get bored... and find another guy until she is bored again. She will sadly do not recognize the right guys but will fail for baddies most of the time or use them to get what she wants. I think she is extremely ambitious and she see herself the next Keira or next Sam Wood.

I also wonder how much prods manipulated her? Abbie hates Monique. Rachael was bestie with Monique and criticized Abbie. Monique left, Rachael and Abbie are besties.  dizzy

So right now it is only my gut

F1 Chelsea
F2 Helena
F3 Abbie
F4 Ellie

F5 Kristen
F6 Emma
F7 Sogand

Scrips needs a GD elimination. Maybe a double date. Also an overnight date a la Elora.

I think this drama is removing all the fun of watching this show. It is Abbie’s show at this point. Their cut, frankenbites and drama are way too much. Nothing is credible and keep me on my toes because it is so fake and badly executed. They need to reconsider a new approach next season. They are pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 am

Episode 9

Writing as I am watching 😉

So Ellie got a second SD. Considering the first one was so full of horse poop, good for her. But I thought it would be Chelsea and roof repelling.

The face of Nichole is priceless  cantstopl

So the girls think Ellie is front runner, Rachael says the girls are props, one mentioned wedding dress... I mean all the girls put her top... yet I saw nothing of that in the edits... And it seems that Matt confirmed that it has been a while sine he spoke with her, he see lot of potential ... mmm or ouch?

Ellie, honey, your outfit is not flattering... at all.

Nice sweet girl. Lot of banter but still do not see the love connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:07 am

Ep9

Mary, Nikki .... and Chelsea asked pushed by the prods  joined them... so natural :thud

Ohhhh I love how prods edited Chelsea when she said BS in her ITM! frankenbites and cuts !!!!! This is sooooooooo prods drama oriented. Monique, then Abbie no kids marriage liars (if I hear it about it again I may hurt my eyeballs) and now Rachael

So here we go again. You bet Ellie SD will be cut short for cocktail drama?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:36 am

Ep9

So Matt is feeling the enormous energy between them... yeah Matt it is called fire.

Oh oh Matt said... Ellie embodies everything he is looking in a partner

Wowwww strong words from Matt

Developing feelings
Something strong between Ellie and I
I do get the gum bumps and the butterflies
She has all the qualities I al looking for
There is definitely something special developing with Allie

Need to check the right words but still strong

So now maybe F3... and the girl on the beach is Ellie as I first thought?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:47 am

Ep9

And now the 2 villains... Rachael and Abbie

So Rachael is sure that Ellie is front runner.

This set up Nikki/Mary one side and Rachael/Abbie the other..... Rachael pretending no cameraman next to her?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS  SLEUTHING** - Discussion - Page 5 3538374961

Drama confirmed at cocktail party

What a lost of time........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:03 pm

Ep9 group date

Focus on Helena again. But we can see Matt lurking Chelsea.

What the freaking world Sogand? Have you recycled your floorcloth? Geeezzz doesn’t look clean.. yucky

Funny SC ahead laugh out loud

Kristen looks genuinely scared. Of course they needed one girl in the group. Matt was nice with her.

So we saw a bit of Chelsea... equally with Helena

So he gave Kristen the group date rose and yet again we saw no evening portion with her?

What a pack of crapola

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:50 pm

Ep9 drama # 7352820374645352

What is going on with those ugly earrings? Cheap nasty

So first girl to pick, Abbie.

No way Matt was not aware of Rachael shenanigans.

So everyone in the house and crew knew of Rachael plan B. Rachael spoke with crew about it. No secret.

But Matt was in the dark

Okiiiiii

My question is how far did this crew member flirted with Rachael to create this drama? How much was it encouraged?

Not surprised Mary was picked.

Emma totally ignored.

So at the end of the day Rachael did not play villain enough for 8 episodes and prods decided to help set her up

Many zooming ITM with Nichole... she is next to go next episode

That is weird... I felt no emotion from Chelsea being last 2... cold. Detached.

Nikki left. No surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:56 pm

Teaser next episode 10

So again... all the girls put Ellie #1

Abbie got jealous again or just acted like the photo shoot.

So the pole is trapeze and it is a group date.

Overall.. we shalll see Abbie drama manipulator again ep10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - **NO SPOILERS SLEUTHING** - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum