SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:39 am

Episode 15 —
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 45746f06089a7253ae98eb1986a92a4c-726931

Dress: Natalie Rolt.
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings) & Punjaban Diva (cuff).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Is Helena getting the Cinderella date? Compared to Chelsie or Abbie, that is a very classy date.

Although it's a nice dress, it looks like Helena's date is just a car ride to a park and an after dark picnic.  Meanwhile Abbie gets a cruise on a super yacht and Chelsie gets a seaplane ride to Palm Beach.  IMO Helena got ripped off.  Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Sundy wrote:Cinderella cut. I repeat Cinderella cut

butterflylove wrote:WAIT! NO CINDERELLA KISS.
No night portion!

Bobette wrote:

Source

My favourite Helena moment was the beautiful Cinderella... OH WAIT.  cantstopl

Feedthecath wrote:Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 A729fe10

I’m really annoyed they cut this out and though Helena had to go home, I wish they had left this in.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Welcome @Feedthecath  Welcomeparty!

I totally agree, it's such a shame that such a beautiful shot, that featured so prominently in the promo wasn't shown. Just another example of how poor the editing has been this year

Zaynab wrote:For those who want to know about Helena and Matt’s date.

Helena Sauzier says she will never get closure from Bachelor hunk Matt Agnew. The Perth beauty got booted by the astrophysicist in the semi-final episode despite having their most romantic date yet. “The date was one of my more romantic dates with him. He was very romantic towards me kissing me and holding my hand,” Sauzier told Confidential ahead of Thursday night’s grand final episode. “The minute I walked into the rose ceremony I kind of knew I was going. It was a gut feeling but it was still a shock and upsetting. You never really get closure. I’m still very much single.”

Sauzier and Agnew’s relationship was among the rockiest from the season, with the health coach threatening to walk out several times.

“He did say he’s happy to put all that behind us but maybe at the end of the day he decided I wasn’t as open (with my feelings),” she said. “I see Abbie saying she’s in love with him, I see Chelsie saying she’s falling in love with him. Whereas I’m a slow burner. But I had very strong feelings for him.”

The 25-year-old however doesn’t regret her time on the show although said she was portrayed to appear more guarded than she was.

“I regret nothing. I was a lot more open than I was shown to be,” she said. “We had quite a lengthy conversation and the way we closed things off there is a lot of love and respect.”

It’s nice to read there is no hard feelings and she left the show in a positive way and there last conversation was left with a lot of love and respect and that she doesn’t regret anything. All the best to Helena.

Source

I'm looking forward to hearing Helena's interviews today - I found her to be very blunt/honest on the show which is my kind of girl.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:48 am

Bobette wrote:Episode 15, Part A

We open with a flashback of Helena's HTD tantie and it's just as well I'm not playing a drinking game where I take a swig every time she says the phrase "I can't" because she says 7 I can'ts in the space of 30 seconds and by this point I'd already be too wasted to see the keyboard.

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 O6bfu8m

Source: Tenplay

...snipped

Bobette wrote:Episode 15 - Part B

One again they flashback to Helena saying she can't (take another swig!) and then cut in a segment of her saying she likes Matt but she doesn't know how his relationships are going with the other girls and is just being realistic.  

Matt picks her up in a vintage Jag and they drive to the Hawkesbury where TPTB for some bizarre reason set up a picnic in the driveway.  Be warned, future contestants -  chuck a fit and this is the kind of low-effort date you'll get.

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 PCv4Rx9

After quoting her a bit of random Spanish, Matt cuts to the chase and issues a Please Explain about her HTD meltdown.  Helena says it was a culmination of things and she's not comfortable just spilling all her emotions.

She then sticks her foot in it by saying she was hoping he'd ask her to stay and prove that she was worth fighting for.  Uh oh.  Cue the ominous music.  Matt says he thinks it's sh*t that Helena was essentially testing him.

I feel for Helena because she's just not cut out for the show's format IMO.  I find her genuine, and empathise with her over-analytical nature.  I hope she gets an invite to BiP because she'll do better in that environment IMO.

Matt says he understands she's in her head and he doesn't want to pressure her to open up... and then proceeds to pressure her to open up.  She looks pretty open to me here but since it didn't fit the storyline we'll never know.  hmmm  

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 IS0tkuf

CP/RC and Helena has been dressed in a sleek, metallic-coloured dress with her hair slicked back.  They could not make her look more cold if they dusted snowflakes on her shoulders and gave her icicles to wear as earrings.

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Q4mAxBC

Matt says "two of these women have been really open, and I know exactly where I stand with them".  Since Helena has not sufficiently stroked the Lead's ego, it's her time to go.  I think that's for the best and she seems relieved.

Bobette wrote:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:48 am

How ‘Snacking’ Sparked The Downfall Of Bachelor’s Helena’s New Weight Loss Business

Helena's venture as a ~wellness coach~ not off to a good start?

The Weight Loss Trilogy has issued an apology after an Instagram post received huge backlash.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:03 pm

She has been posting and posing quite a bit. No reservations!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie