SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue May 21, 2019 7:32 am

Just noticed that Chelsie seems to have deactivated her FB account.  She had two, and one is now gone.  Hmmm.....

No changes to IG, but that would suggest she is out.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 21, 2019 7:48 pm

@Agent99 nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 am

Agent99 wrote:Just noticed that Chelsie seems to have deactivated her FB account.  She had two, and one is now gone.  Hmmm.....

No changes to IG, but that would suggest she is out.

Indeed it would - great pick up @Agent99.  

Chelsea F3?   question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 22, 2019 6:07 pm

That's what I'm thinking too @Bobette.  Osher just tweeted 4hrs ago, it's 7am here laugh out loud.  He must be in a different time zone.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 22, 2019 6:37 pm

He also posted on Insta 1 hour ago. 1 hour ago in the Pacific (Fiji) is 8.30 am and 4 hours ago is 5.30, whereas 1 hour ago in Thailand is 3am, and 4 hours ago is midnight. So is he more likely to be tweeting late at night, or early in the morning? And would he Instagram at 3am? Based on that, I would guess that it's more likely they are in the Pacific somewhere, Fiji most likely.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 22, 2019 7:49 pm

@Agent99 @Dirty Street Pie Same page again!  I've been Googling timezones too... Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  Fiji is a good pic DSP but also I read early on that Mat's ideal date is skiing - can't see them forking out for a trip to Europe but maybe NZ? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 @Dirty Street Pie Same page again!  I've been Googling timezones too... Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  Fiji is a good pic DSP but also I read early on that Mat's ideal date is skiing - can't see them forking out for a trip to Europe but maybe NZ? question
Great thinking @Bobette although I just googled the slopes at Queenstown, and it looks a little bare at the moment  laugh out loud I also googled heliskiing in case there was more snow higher up, but couldn’t make a booking till July, so whether that because they don’t do it till then because of the snow, or it’s booked out, I don’t know.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Time zone's make me dizzy when trying to sleuth. I give you all credit!!

@Dirty Street Pie Is it possible they booked a block of days to film and no one else can purchase tickets?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 23, 2019 11:15 pm

Still no significant changes to Chelsea's IG.  If she was out, wouldn't she be following/followed by the other girls by now?  Why would her followers drop and her following only dip by one... is it possible she's still in the final 2?  

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EnCHgug

Source

@Agent99 could someone else have deleted her FB account?  Was there anything embarrassing on there that perhaps her family wouldn't want getting out so deleted it on her behalf?  She may have forgotten about it till now...?

Thinking back to last year, as soon as Britt & Sophie got back we saw massive changes in their IG stats - they both changed their profile pics and Sophie culled about 70% of her posts.  I just have a feeling Chelsea could still be F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Anything is possible laugh out loud  Her FB is now back up so it was deactivated for a couple of days.

But I agree, her IG stats are still rock solid.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 24, 2019 2:23 am

Agent99 wrote:Anything is possible laugh out loud  Her FB is now back up so it was deactivated for a couple of days.

But I agree, her IG stats are still rock solid.

Thanks @Agent99 that's really interesting.  My gut is insisting she'd be a compelling F2 from a storyline point of view.  TWT!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 24, 2019 9:16 am

She is of the age where FB is less important, and the IG is all powerful, so it’s probably the best barometer as to what she’s up to.

Your gut has been very sound @Bobette so I’m inclined to believe in it  :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie