SELECT CONTENT

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  Empty Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 pm

General discussion thread for Alex and Alicia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  Empty Re: Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Honestly don't think there is enough content for both.  I think the general discussion is good.  At least that's where I'm hanging out.

Thanks for creating Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  Empty Re: Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:They will be in OK magazine this week.
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  2019-011

Apparently they did split up after the show, but are back together.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/the-bachelors-alex-marks-and-alicia-oates-talk-huge-weekend-wedding-plans-after-splitting-a4099666.html

Bobette wrote:
Oates branded Marks a “grade A t***” in a since deleted Twitter post after he was shown kissing multiple women throughout the Channel 5 series.  But despite watching his antics on screen, the pair said it helped them to rekindle their romance after they split in January.

"rekindle their romance" = "reminded of their contractual obligations", IMO.  Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  3806527698  I'm not buying any of it.

iamreal2u wrote:Boo Bobette Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  1f605  Stop spoiling my fun while it last.  (btw I'm joking) .

Anyone has the magazine and willing to share?

THX

Bobette wrote:Sorry @iamreal2u I tells it like I sees it  Hugesmile  

It's been rumoured the AU show has a 3 month relationship contract (pretty much confirmed in an interview by the last Bach) so if the UK is the same I'm guessing Alex & Alicia will release a statement in precisely 2.5 months time saying they've "decided to separate but remain the best of friends" or some similar waffle...

(...then they'll sell their stories to the trash mags saying how much they despise the other lolpanda )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:34 pm

The best part of this whole series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkxy1IIDNf0
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:01 pm

Ouch.  Not sure the reputation of the Sun but is https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8738589/the-bachelor-alex-marks-charlotte-girlfriend-alicia/?  hehehe Knew there was a reason I did not particularly fancy her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:14 pm

@iamreal2u That sounds very believable to me especially in the context of what what Charlotte posted after the finale:

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  SViESQv
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  HdCrqCG
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  BHv73wd
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  FaGKmSC
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  AMNlPoR
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  C1Pd0Kx

Source

Daily Mail published an article yesterday "proving" they are still together, but the comments make it quite clear that I'm not the only one who thinks the whole thing is a sham.   Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  3806527698

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  B7C6qpR

Source

I'm not following either of them on IG but check now and then and I am yet to see a single "normal" couple photo of them - only staged (IMO) pics and magazine/media stuff and their IG stories are all about themselves.

They're not fooling me for one second. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:46 pm

[quote="Bobette"]@iamreal2u That sounds very believable to me especially in the context of what what Charlotte posted after the finale:

**snip**

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  FaGKmSC

They had met the week before for the wrap party. I think Charlotte is full of Sh%t and is pissed because the Essex girl beat her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Can't stand that charlotte no no she needs to move on! and i agree @iamreal2u she does have issues about being second best or used? she seems like she is in denial Rolling Eyes Actually i get that feeling with most of the rejects from this season - except Gabby...and i bet Alicia would have been more mature about it if she was f2 as well. Gabby and Alicia actually are the only 2 girls i liked from this season....Alex was even a little meh to me..Alex needs to grow balls and just cut the cord with everyone except his f1 , maybe he should do a ask me a question on his IG and call out that fake a$$ Charlotte laugh out loud - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Can't stand that charlotte no no she needs to move on! and i agree @iamreal2u she does have issues about being second best or used? she seems like she is in denial Rolling Eyes Actually i get that feeling with most of the rejects from this season - except Gabby...and i bet Alicia would have been more mature about it if she was f2 as well.  Gabby and Alicia actually are the only 2 girls i liked from this season....Alex was even a little meh to me..Alex needs to grow balls and just cut the cord with everyone except his f1 , maybe he should do a ask me a question on his IG and call out that fake a$$ Charlotte lol - jmo

Hopefully they both do.  Reanne was doing similar by posting pictures and clips with Alex until Alisha called her out on it.  Bunch of snobs.  A pox on Alex as well if he continued to contact her after he got back together with Alisha.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed butch to bunch lol.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:32 am

Charlotte T had an IG post Sunday writing something like 'time to forgive and forget' and she hadn't posting any of the vague Bachelor related stories all week, until today after the Sun article.  
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  20097410
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  20097610
Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion  20098410
Source:  IG stories charlottetbacheloruk/

So, I guess she's not denying the content of the article.  Meanwhile, Alicia posted a story of a picture of her and Alex, I think from an event they went to the night before, writing sorry they couldn't go live tonight, but promise they will in a few days.   I think Alex has some explaining to do........  I do kind of feel for Alicia if she's being played by Alex.  They live 45 minutes apart and they spent last weekend together and really seemed happy together and had a lot of plans for this weekend; it'll be interesting to watch what happens next.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:33 pm

Somehow I doubt he calls Charlette every night. Someone seems to want to keep her name out there and make herself feel like the victim...you know so she has a good storyline if ever the Bette part should become available.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:31 pm

BTW A&A are still going strong.  He made an adorable chocolate egg for Easter based on his IG story.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Marks - Alicia Oates - Bachelor UK - Season 6 - Discussion

+3
Bobette
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: