SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yearofthecorgi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:26 am

The thing I have noticed about these 2 is that they give their partner the space to do things with others.

Wasn't one of the things that came out about his former marriage was that she cut him off from family and friends? Becca certainly hasn't done that.  He's gone on trips without her with his family (I have a feeling she was involved with major stuff on her new line coming out so couldn't go), he was just gone for several days camping and golfing and he hangs with his brother a lot.  She has also gone off and done things on her own as well.

But in the end they come back together...

yearofthecorgi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 18 3045963862

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

yearofthecorgi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:55 am

I think that they are extremely secure with their feelings for each other and with what they mean to each other. That sense of security gives a lot of stability and trust in relationships. I feel it is something they have both lacked in the past and is something they truly value in the present with each other.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:07 am

iampawsitive wrote:I think that they are extremely secure with their feelings for each other and with what they mean to each other. That sense of security gives a lot of stability and trust in relationships. I feel it is something they have both lacked in the past and is something they truly value in the present with each other.

I agree.

And, the successful relationships that I have been around in my life have been those where the 2 partners let each other do things without them. My parents were that way. They spent time together but they also did things without the other person. My mom was a teacher and every summer she and her high school friends would spend 3 days at a cottage one of them owned. Some years the husbands joined them the last day but most of the time it was just the girls.

I've also been able to spend weekends at scrapbooking retreats with my friends that are married. Some of them have awesome husbands that just tell them to go and have a good time. And, they do. Others have had to check in a couple times a day with their "schedule of activities". Sad to say that some of those relationships have ended and the others we can tell are quite rocky. SM and texting were not that big when I was going on these retreats so it was phone calls and we could always tell when the conversation wasn't going well at all.

Looking forward to future wedding plans of these kids.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:01 pm

Garrett went camping by himself a few weeks ago according to this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T1aBkBGk2/?igshid=197f6dxa06gn7
darn he’s stayed true to who he is and his hobbies. I’m just in awe of his passion for the nature and outdoors and his actions prove this. Like this is a guy who can get a fancy hotel suite for free and he drives his truck into the mountains and sleeps in a tent in the bed of his truck by himself because he truly enjoys it.

Just so happy They have each other. Hope they post all about their Bali trip like they did in Thailand.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
Garrett went camping by himself a few weeks ago according to this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T1aBkBGk2/?igshid=197f6dxa06gn7
darn he’s stayed true to who he is and his hobbies. I’m just in awe of his passion for the nature and outdoors and his actions prove this. Like this is a guy who can get a fancy hotel suite for free and he drives his truck into the mountains and sleeps in a tent in the bed of his truck by himself because he truly enjoys it.

Just so happy They have each other. Hope they post all about their Bali trip like they did in Thailand.

This is why I said that they are doing things without the other. During the time he was camping, Becca went to see her sister and Mom.

I am also wondering if his new toy has anything to do with some of the things he is doing. He got a drone and I'm wondering if he is going to be doing videos about outdoor life. He has commented that he needs to edit some stuff. He also got to caddy at a golf tournament right after that camping trip. He loves golf as well!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:13 pm

I totally agree with you, guys.
 I think our BECCETT are very secure
with their feelings for each other.
l o v e

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:35 pm

Beccett are going shopping for pet supplies. It's on Becca's story. She said they are getting a pup soon.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Yahoooooo!! #yearofthecorgi is really happening!! I cannot wait to see all the IG stories of the little pup! This is a great sign that traveling may be slowing down a tad because G said although he loves dogs he does t want to get one until they stop traveling as much.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:20 am

yearofthecorgi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 18 Screen85
omg I am crying so happy for them heartbeat

World, meet Minno! Previously know as Pebbles, she is our pawfect little combo of two things that @gy_yrigoyen and I love most: Minnesota and Reno. We can’t have her just yet as she’s coming from South Korea and needs to make sure that her passport and visa are up-to-date  but stay tuned as we welcome her into our home later this month. She’s going to be our best adventure yet #yearofthecorgi .

A HUGE thanks to @bunnysbuddies for not only finding our perfect fit, but for rescuing babies like Minno from Korea and China who are abandoned or thrown into meat trucks, shelters or slaughterhouses. You are earth angels and we can’t thank you enough for your hard work, love and dedication to these pups. *I’m not crying, you’re crying*

And you might want to unfollow now if you don’t want to be bombarded with her face all over your screen
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pU-AWgIIp/?igshid=1m8k69yj4ywf8
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:06 am

yearofthecorgi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 18 Pictu183
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pb1Zpp46Q/
@missminnothecorgi is the new Insta profile.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:09 am

Are they just fostering the pup or keeping her?

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:23 am

wishesfireworks wrote:Are they just fostering the pup or keeping her?
They are keeping her.
yearofthecorgi - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 18 Pictu184
Source: https://www.instagram.com/bunnysbuddies/?hl=en

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55