SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 04, 2019 8:00 am

Loving what they've posted about their trip. They're like best friends sitting there playing cribbage in a foreign country. Ahh I have no doubts these two are making ti to the altar.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Sat May 04, 2019 10:31 am

bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 Pictu117
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/
The personalized 'welcome back to Thailand' that B deserves. She sounds so happy and appreciative with the effort the hotel has put in. She is such a sweetheart.

But my favourite part of the story:
Becca (pointing at the couch) : I cried on this couch a few times.
Garrett : Yeah, you did. I saw that.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat May 04, 2019 12:17 pm

bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 Pictu118
Source: https://www.theknotnews.com/exclusive-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bridal-shower-39229

Becca looks so good at Rachel's bridal shower!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Did you guys see in one of the videos on fb advertising the reunion tia Monday that becca says that she knew G was the one after fantasy suites then winks and says just kidding it was after hometowns. laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat May 04, 2019 10:52 pm

iampawsitive wrote:bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 Pictu117
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/
The personalized 'welcome back to Thailand' that B deserves. She sounds so happy and appreciative with the effort the hotel has put in. She is such a sweetheart.

But my favourite part of the story:
Becca (pointing at the couch) : I cried on this couch a few times.
Garrett : Yeah, you did. I saw that.

They are so blessed. That is so cute! At least they didn't have to sleep in a treehouse this time giggling

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun May 05, 2019 11:54 am

These two!! Such a breath of fresh air. No Coachella, Stagecoach or hanging 24/7 with BN’s who’s who. Just happy to be with each other! It’s so damn refreshing. They are too cute in Thailand and you know what I love. They really embrace each others passions equally. g and his outdoor activities and B w her cribbage and chillin at the pool w her wine and a good book.
can You guys believe it’s been a year since their engagement? And to think some thought they wouldn’t last a year or they’ll be fame hungry in LA and the list goes on...
Glad they stayed true to who they are!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 pm

They went back to the fantasy suite location! B asked G if he’s ready to break more headboards laugh out loud 
https://instagram.com/bkoof?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=192ssjz3et09p

bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 8c05a010
bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 F322a410

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon May 06, 2019 12:34 am

bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 Pictu120
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/
@wishesfireworks She says it was a surprise for Garrett. Because they stayed there and because he loves camping. B surely knows how to pamper her man!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 06, 2019 10:23 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue May 07, 2019 12:51 am

Seems like they're leaving Thailand now! I'm so happy that they didn't go ride abused elephants, but kinda wished that they visited an elephant sanctuary.

Didn't get to see the Bach special tonight but did G make an appearance at all?

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue May 07, 2019 1:58 am

I don't think they are leaving Thailand, though. I think they are just leaving Chiang Mai and heading to Phuket. I saw Becca following hotels in Phuket. So, I am just basing my theories off of that. They interacted with elephants while on the Bachelorette, so, I am sure they are not missing out on anything. Having said that, we haven't ever entirely seen how they send spend time together. so, who knows!
I think most of the leads and their partners/kids were shown in the episode, even if it was a glance.
Everyone is talking about this moment, though!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxJZ1XzlOwU/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue May 07, 2019 3:51 am

A broken bed and a broken headboard  bonfire - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 3 1f602

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55