SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Becca started following GMA and the strahansarakeke show on IG. Does anyone know if she will be on any of those shows?

I hope it's for Bthelabel and not to recap Paradise episodes. I want her to stay far far away from all the mess.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by Jane781 Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Yes, I noticed that as well and I assumed it likely means she is going on. I would assume that it is probably to talk BIP, since they generally do recalls, while taking advantage of the opportunity to promote her label. I too wish she would stay away from it mainly cause they are bound to ask her to comment on the Blake drama. I think she will probably just give a vague and diplomatic response, if that does happen though.

If I remember correctly, Garrett is going to Tahoe this week, so I don’t think he will be going.

Last edited by Jane781 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Jane781 wrote:Yes, I noticed that as well and I assumed it likely means she is going on. I would assume that it is probably to talk BIP, since they generally do recalls, while taking advantage of the opportunity to promote her label. I too wish she would stay away from it mainly cause they are bound to ask her to comment on the Blake drama. I think she will probably just give a vague and diplomatic response, if that does happen though.

If I remember correctly, Garrett is going to Tahoe this week, so I don’t think he will be going.

I forgot that she was at the BIP wedding. Shoot! I am nervous.
Well..Garrett's sister-in-law is due next week...so, I don't know if he will in Tahoe at that time. But, I also think that he won't be there with Becca at the interviews because they obviously can't travel long distances with Minno. And they can't let Jeff and Becky babysit that tiny thing when they are having at a baby just round the corner.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:18 pm

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Pictu196
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWWp-m_0dEY&t=33s

She is so beautiful!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:50 am

iampawsitive wrote:GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Pictu196
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWWp-m_0dEY&t=33s

She is so beautiful!

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 1105969562 GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 1105969562 GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 1105969562

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Screen11

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:32 pm

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Bkoof_10
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/

If I had this view back at home, I'd be homesick too... I actually don't I'd ever leave...

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:27 am

On her IG stories, Becca says Garrett isn't with her this weekend because he's on dog-dad duty. Was it a slip of tongue and she meant these two days or is she staying in NYC for some work purpose? Anyone have a clue?

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:48 am

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Bkoof_11
GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Bkoof_12
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1r4Eihh1tf/ and https://www.instagram.com/p/B1sJfZRBdld/

@respect_is_earned I assumed that she meant these two days and just misspoke. But she may be staying the weekend away from home - so, not a 100% sure.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:05 am

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 26 Beauty43
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1sJfZRBdld/

Yes Becca!
Can we have a round of applause for the maturity these two show in this relationship?

PS: Sorry for the double repost. Couldn't help myself.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:07 am

I never DM contestants but after I saw her story with her "rant" (which was actually very respectful IMO), I did.  I just told her to keep on living her life her way.  Also added that I can't wait to hear about their wedding with a request to make it soon!

Those couples that take time away from each other and take the time for themselves are IMO the ones with the greatest confidence in their relationship.  I watched it first hand with my parents.  They were individuals as well as a couple. Best kind of family to grow up in!

And, thinking back to the info going around about Garrett's first marriage (wife wouldn't let him do anything without her), I think he is so much happier now. There is just something about him these days that was not there even at the time of the proposal. Thank goodness Becca saw that something in him and I believe their relationship has brought out the best in BOTH OF THEM!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:49 am

So..it seems like Garrett is going on a road trip with Austin Keen and he is taking Minno along with him....probably that is what Becca meant by staying apart this weekend.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55