SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:45 am

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Nat2sh10

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Pictu276

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/nat2shabby/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:10 am

Link to photo

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Bkoof_25

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:39 am

@respect_is_earned OMG...Garret with the dog eating from his mouth. So cute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:54 pm

respect_is_earned wrote:Press videos

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link to Cheddar video
Link to Here to Make Friends podcast

I might be the only one but I would have loved to see Becca and Garrett doing this together. Then I really would have watched. IMO They really represent the rare-real  Romance found on the franchise.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Awwwz Garrett just dropped Becca off.... they will be reunited on Valentine’s Day.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:35 am

@just me You are not the only one. Those are my exact sentiments too.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 am

Link to photo

Saying goodbye to my loves today and feeling all sorts of things and it's making it really hard to go. But not for long. See ya on stage soon kiddos

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Pictur53

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Pictur54

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:39 am

Link to photos

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Pictur55

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 15810810

BachelorLiveOnStage - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 56 Pictur56

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:09 am

Garrett's post:
gy_yrigoyen
Today I took a picture of a gorgeous woman. She was standing in front of her luggage holding her dog. This babe rewarded me with a selfie & kiss on the cheek. Things progressed immediately. She asked me if I could dog-sit while she was gone. I asked where she was going and why have your dog with you if you can’t take her? She had a feeling that an amazing guy would present himself to take a picture, she would reward him with a kiss, and he would say yes to watching her dog. A little in disbelief, I realized I was that guy, and holy poop was she right. I was informed that she was headed to embark on a journey across America. 60+ cities in 3 months. I learned she is the co-host of @bachelorliveonstage . What a big deal, if you are in the area of the city she is coming to, you ought to buy a ticket and go see how magical she is. She left me short of breath (because of a make out sesh). So, I agreed, the dog with those eyes, and her with that smile & Minnesota accent, I couldn’t say no. We exchanged numbers. She took a picture of me and her dog driving away. I can’t wait until we meet again! To be continued...
—————————————————
#bestofluckbecca #bachelorliveonstage #sheiscomingtoacitynearyou #whatacheeseball #firststopmesaaz #seeyouonvalentinesday

Becca's reply:
bkoof
I’d let you watch my dog and give me a quick make-out sesh any dang time. You’ve got those trust worthy eyes 😉 I love you so so much, G. Thanks for all of your respect, support, kindness, belly laughs, weird accents, and most of all, your unwavering love. I can’t wait to squeeze you again and kiss that face all over 💖

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8QHXBBB6EM/?igshid=ut6hccotg7nh

I am crying.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:25 am

G is a good man for being so supportive of Becca.

They’re in Reno on the 15th so Garrett will probably be with her for a few days.

I will be looking forward to every show they do get to spend together.
In the meantime I will be happy for this experience for Becca and know that G will be just fine between taking care of Minno and spending time with his adorable nephew!

Maybe they’ll crave house hunting and wedding planning after this whirlwind of a tour.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:43 am

@FMG2015 There was an IG video on G's account that had his planner. According to that, he will be in Reno from 12th. They will spend V-day togeter on 14th and be together at the Rno show at 15th. G and his family will be at the show in Modesto on 19th (which Becca confirmed in some interview). He will be in the Denver show on 23rd (his bday is on 24th), the San Diego show (27th) and the Los Angeles show on 28th. That's all that could be seen on the video.
Uncle Chuck said in some comment that Becca's family and G would be in the Minneapolis show on March 11th.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:48 am

Oh thanks for that!! Yay! I didn’t catch that!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55