SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by wishesfireworks Sun May 19, 2019 9:25 pm

He calls her bub... so cute 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxp0TPgByCD/?igshid=9v1u921z8xhe

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 86572c10

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by wishesfireworks Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 am

Becca was at the filming of Hannah's group date that aired tonight of the Mr Right pageant. She posted a picture and some stories from when it was filmed with the drag queens. Fitting because she'll be at the ru paul drag con this weekend! For anyone wondering, Garrett will be there too because he commented under her post! I have to say I'm really digging Hannah as a bachelorette too. Really genuine and big personality.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue May 21, 2019 2:49 am

I have never doubted it, but it seems like Becca is really liked by the bachelorette producers. They must have known that she liked drag shows and invited her to the wherever they were filming. It's really not often that the show does 'nice' things for the cast once they are off it.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue May 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Yeah I was surprised she was there too since I guess she wasn't allowed to post anything until the date was aired on tv. Glad to see Garrett at the drag con this weekend though. If the chippendales show was an indication of anything we know it will be a heck of a good time. TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 1f602

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue May 21, 2019 11:22 pm

I think he will be in the audience, cheering her on for her panel. Not sure if we will get any pictures from them during the event.
Are they back home? They need to give us pictures, stories...because I miss seeing them.
Also, I want an apartment tour. Is it too much to ask for?

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed May 22, 2019 12:20 am

I was wondering if they're back together too. I know Becca's back in Cali, but not sure if Garrett is still in Reno. However they do tend stay quiet on sm even for reunions.

They did that wayfair IG live awhile back for their apartment furniture etc but barely did a tour. I had a feeling they wouldn't do a tour of the house with press because they're lowkey!

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed May 22, 2019 11:05 am

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 Pictu133
Source: https://www.andeckphoto.com/p44622838
Just came across this old photo.

@wishesfireworks I think Garrett is in California. Someone tagged him in a picture at Vista.
They did a photoshoot with Nicole Gerulat. She works for People/Us Weekly magazines. I think the pictures will be posted there. I am just waiting for that.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Thu May 23, 2019 4:11 am

What is the update in Garrett's team up with gageoutdoor? I just noticed that the link was removed from his IG.

And also Garrett is the host or just tour guide in renotahoe expedition?
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu May 23, 2019 2:03 pm

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 Beauty18
These two are too cute 😍!
Source: https://twitter.com/thebkoof/status/1131604692620812288?s=19

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 pm

And they’re on route to a road trip!! We finally got some stories from them

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri May 24, 2019 11:00 am

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 Pictu134

TBT - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 7 Pictu135
Source: https://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/rebecca-kufrin-and-garrett-yrigoyen-attend-tacotopia-grand-news-photo/1145813523?adppopup=true & https://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/colton-underwood-rebecca-kufrin-and-garrett-yrigoyen-attend-news-photo/1145813502?adppopup=true
Photos at Tacotopia in Santa Monica

@SpinCycle The information banner/picture about the fishing trip is still up in his Instagram. So, I think we have to wait and see what really happens.
I have no idea what role he played in the Reno/Tahoe expedition. But I am really glad that he got associated with The Outbound Collective. It's a big name among travel and outdoors.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat May 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Garrett just commented on someone's photo that he/they will be headed to Bali in two months.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55