SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:03 am

@Sarahjoh5 These are not the best pics but it's the best I could find.

Link

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Pictur65

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Pictur63

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Pictur64

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by Sarahjoh5 Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:24 am

Thank you! The show looks like fun!

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:56 am

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Pictu283

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof
A cute family potrait.

PS: I LOVE Garrett but I strongly dislike that shirt hehehe.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:37 am

@iampawsitive Me too. Really don't like that shirt. How on earth is he so simple?

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:05 am

Early birthday celebrations for Garrett at Ben's restaurant in Denver yesterday. I think Garrett is flying back home and the BLT crew is travelling to Tucson for the next show - so, bummed that Beccett won't be together on his birthday.

Happy birthday, G!

Link

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Pictur66

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Pictur67

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Gettyi10
Source: https://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/personality-garrett-yrigoyen-performs-in-chippendales-las-news-photo/1132403704

Happy birthday, Garrett!
It's been such a pleasure to get to know Garrett over the past two years. He's such a positive and uplifting presence around people. A genuine, honest and real person who cares deeply for his loved ones. His smile is contagious and his simplicity, humility and innocence is so charming. TBH, I didn't think it was possible for me to respect and like him more than I already did. But his undying support to Becca and her career; his promise to always stand by her and respect her; his underlying calm, confident, secure, stable and trustworthy demeanour towards their relationship; his care & love to Minno; along with his motivation to keep his passion of the outdoors alive makes me love him more.
I truly hope this year brings him more happiness, luck, success, love and greatness!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Happy Birthday Garrett!!

Iampawsitive- you really described him so well. He is a gem in this franchise full of people wanting to be influencers I love his simple life, that he’s a man’s man yet soo darn loving and attentive to Becca and Minno.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:56 am

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Bkoof_33

bkoof Happy birthday to the man who stole my heart and has kept it so full throughout these past couple years. @gy_yrigoyen you are my best friend, the sweetest fur-dad, and most loving, supporting, goofy, kind, comedic man I’ve ever known. You deserve the absolute best birthday and wishes on your 31st. Minno and I love you so incredibly much and can’t wait to spoil you rotten. Here’s to many many many more adventures and memories together 💖
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B89S3IQhsoq/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:28 am

iampawsitive wrote:He's such a positive and uplifting presence around people. A genuine, honest and real person who cares deeply for his loved ones. His smile is contagious and his simplicity, humility and innocence is so charming. TBH, I didn't think it was possible for me to respect and like him more than I already did. But his undying support to Becca and her career; his promise to always stand by her and respect her; his underlying calm, confident, secure, stable and trustworthy demeanour towards their relationship; his care & love to Minno; along with his motivation to keep his passion of the outdoors alive makes me love him more.

FMG2015 wrote:He is a gem in this franchise full of people wanting to be influencers I love his simple life, that he’s a man’s man yet soo darn loving and attentive to Becca and Minno.

Agree with all of these.
Happy birthday, Garrett!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:37 am

Link
gy_yrigoyen
Another year around the sun produced more epic memories, friends, and adventures I’ll never forget. I couldn’t fit everything I wanted to onto one post. These are at least some of my favorite moments from my 30th year on this beautiful planet. I never thought I’d make it to and or past 30. It was sort of a nightmare I always had growing up. It ended up being a blessing because it helped set the tone for my mindset to say “yes” to as many things as possible and always be daring to try out something new. I look forward to continuing with that throughout my life and not worrying about when exactly it is that I’m going to die, but how I’m going to live. Think less, smile more, do everything with a purpose, and fire it up. Thank you everyone for the kind words and birthday wishes. Looking forward to 31. #garrettlife

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 61 Gy_yri16

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Happy 31st Birthday to Garrett! celebrate
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Happy birthday Garrett, hope it's a great one. hbbanner

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55