SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon May 06, 2019 10:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Sprite wrote:Did they just totally eliminate Jeff? I am at work and missed some of them, but it looked as if they showed all the endings...except Ems with Jeff.

I never saw him even in clips of her on her season. Do you think she made that part of her deal to come on?

Also didn't see Deanna with Jesse at proposal
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 06, 2019 10:30 pm

This is the part that I have been looking forward to...just the bettes talking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon May 06, 2019 10:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I was so disappointed she wasn't there as she was always one of my favorites.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Omg...Emily and Becca comparing notes on Arie, Jillian and Ali comparing Jake's kissing technique.... rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 06, 2019 10:37 pm

All the Bachelorettes are either married/engaged with kids or in a relationship...other than Andi...who has barely uttered a word.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 06, 2019 10:38 pm

@Sprite who is getting a lot of camera time. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 06, 2019 10:41 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1125575258872827904

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 06, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 06, 2019 10:42 pm

Doats wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I was so disappointed she wasn't there as she was always one of my favorites.

I'm not sure I'm buying this. Why wouldn't they want her there?  Too many issues?!?[/quote]
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 pm

I thought Jillian's fiance was rude when she was trying to give a toast (on tv) when he tried to be funny (I guess), telling her that there is spit up on her shirt. That struck me as rude.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 06, 2019 10:45 pm

Another example of CH being their liar mouth piece.

"Unfortunately Jen and Meredith couldn't be there because we had to settle on a date. At the end of the day, we had to shoot this thing," Harrison explained to Entertainment Tonight, blaming the ladies' absence on scheduling conflicts.

"So, we just picked a day where we could get as many as we possibly could, but unfortunately schedules, vacations, was one of them, just couldn't be changed. And we just had to pull the trigger and do this thing."

Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/why-didnt-jen-schefft-and-meredith-phillips-attend-the-bachelorette-reunion-chris-harrison-explains-25772.php#DsRhYvbceOiEoih8.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 06, 2019 10:51 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 06, 2019 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
notarose
nd4reality
pavalygurl
albean99
alwayscooking
Kashathediva
Jolena
sbolduc
mercieme
USAGold
Billysmom