SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 07, 2019 11:10 pm

I could have done without the spotlight on former villans such as Kalon!

The idea of the tour bus was cute but so much time on fans when what I wanted to see were the bachelorettes chit chatting together. Loved it when they started counting up who had kissed who!
It would have been more entertaining to me to hear behind the scenes stories and comparing what they got away with, with the F1.

Didn't realize how tall Ali was in comparison to so many others. Couldn't believe Des was only 10 weeks post birth - she looked good. I thought Kaitlin looked too thin - her face is drawn. Emily has a heart of gold - bet she'll have another baby and still look fab! I would have loved to hear them talk about their families and what their husbands say when fans come up to them (especially those husbands who weren't on the show). How sad is it that Andi is the only former bachelorette not to have a significant other?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed May 08, 2019 2:16 pm

just me wrote:
Jolena wrote:Maybe the guys don't like Luke because at that point they feel he's the front runner ( similar to Jordan )  He makes it to F3 so she must see something in him that SHE likes. Its about what she wants and who she sees as the better fit for her. Similar to Colton , the heart wants what the heart wants. jmo
JMO also Jolena. I think the producer's made Luke look bad on purpose and if he was receiving her attention from the beginning- a lot of jealousy and therefore setting him up to look bad took place. They could make anyone look bad if they picked a sentence or scene without the full context being shown. To tear apart a person's reputation for the sake of their drama - IMO  is cruel. Some go on the show knowing this can happen - others do not realize it till it is too late. Sad. When we see him in the final 2 we will realize why Hannah chooses him. The whole show is supposed to be about her choice as you pointed out.  All JMO.
Wow! RS just said Luke was eliminated at the overnight date rose ceremony.( I think maybe he could not commit to an engagement this fast ) Who does this leave? Tyler and who else is now left, Peter?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Oh my, that's interesting! Thx for info.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
notarose
nd4reality
pavalygurl
albean99
alwayscooking
Kashathediva
Jolena
sbolduc
mercieme
USAGold
Billysmom