SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Al wrote:Hope this isn't confusing, but the other reddit user who claimed to be Tyler's brother, and had commented a bit on the subreddit before, confirmed what the other brother wrote today. Said their mom has no idea whether Tyler was eliminated or not, and doesn't know why she posted the comment. Chill boys laugh out loud, she's got a lot of mom stress going on.

laugh out loud.... their names match their ID too....I have refrained from mentioning their names for fear that producers may go after them. They have asked Q&A questions on a spoiler site trying tho find out how their brother was doing on the show & I know which one of them it was too...these boys are hilarious laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 07, 2019 8:37 pm

If true, the Mom doesn't know if Tyler was eliminated, then he hasn't contacted her. So she either got caught and is trying to back track, or he hasn't contacted her and he's still there, or he's back and in hiding at home. I can't imagine someone returning and not telling their family or go back to work. He might be taking an extended time off to go to Paradise which will start filming end of May/beginning of June if he's back.

When the brothers go silent, then we'll know he's probably back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 07, 2019 8:41 pm

GA, I was thinking that it could definitely be a possibility that they were covering for their mom. But I would hope if it was a true spoiler slip up, then she would delete the comment, although I don't know if she has or if it's still there.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 07, 2019 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If true, the Mom doesn't know if Tyler was eliminated, then he hasn't contacted her. So she either got caught and is trying to back track, or he hasn't contacted her and he's still there, or he's back and in hiding at home. I can't imagine someone returning and not telling their family or go back to work. He might be taking an extended time off to go to Paradise which will start filming end of May/beginning of June if he's back.

When the brothers go silent, then we'll know he's probably back.
I think it's possible that the mom is reacting the way she did because the spoilers say basically that it's a done deal and Luke's probably going to get picked. Not saying that's a fact but that's the narrative out there and since the family seems to be following this season through reddit and spoiler accounts, that could be what has the mom 'stressing'.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 8:46 pm

@guardianangel the comment is still there Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 2498057887

I asked about the phone situation which you just responded to. If he makes it to F3 as some of us sleuthed, then IMO he is still in Greece & if he does not have his phone back then his family should have no idea what’s up...so me thinks the brothers are telling the truth.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 07, 2019 8:47 pm

@ReneeM that's a great point too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:The video of Harrison that was on twitter, I found it on their facebook acct:

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/298516834375445/

thanks for posting!

so i am getting from chris that Luke P may get a villan edit? wow villian edit for possible f1... interesting

Sounds like Tyler C knows he is hot which will make me dislike him now..bugger Upset

The way chris talked about John paul jones makes me think he could be a good match for Demi in paradise laugh out loud

If mike is as nice as chris hyped he could be the one i will watch....

pilot pete is cute but something about pilots since jake always turns me off them but hopefully he is nothing like jake peace ajmo

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 07, 2019 8:48 pm

@mercieme sorry for the double post. That's exactly what I was thinking after I read @ReneeM 's post.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 8:55 pm

@Leapoffaith gurl since I know how much of a crush you have on Tyler C, let me make your day giggling I have sleuthed this dude like a lot and a lot of folks from either his high school or his town have commented on spoiler sites how nice he is, there is a comment on FB that some dude wrote about how Tyler would take his shirt off ff his back and offer it. I did see a comment from some girl saying he was DMx her friend months ago and when probed she said nothing scandalous happened that he was just DMx her to hang out. So no idea what the heck CH is talking about, I can only surmise that based on SCs from the preview, Cam may have gotten into it with Tyler. We shall see how it plays out Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 2498057887 Now carry on gurl with your crush giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 9:01 pm

SO....for filming schedule sake. Is it safe to say from the twitter activity that Jed had, he was eliminated at F4?

Just trying to get a lock on some thoughts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Is there any one that could please DM me the link to reddit that has the Tyler posts from his brother. I'm not familiar with reddit and have no clue where to find it Thank You!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 9:06 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Is there any one that could please DM me the link to reddit that has the Tyler posts from his brother.  I'm not familiar with reddit and have no clue where to find it  Thank You!
I will Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29