SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm

It's 5:00 am in Greece, weather today is partly cloudy with a high of 75, not too shabby for a FRC, (unless it happened today) At least it's better than Becca's season and what poor Blake had to endure. #sweatingbuckets
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 7:24 pm

alwayscooking wrote:It's 5:00 am in Greece, weather today is partly cloudy with a high of 75, not too shabby for a FRC, (unless it happened today)  At least it's better than Becca's season and what poor Blake had to endure.  #sweatingbuckets
Yay!!!! Happy FRC day (that is if it didn’t happen Friday Greece time) to Hannah Beast & her dudes. I bet the guys are sweating bullets. I always feel for the runner up. I wish production would allow Hannah to let her F2 guy go early. Oh well hope she looks gorgeous and all the feels come out between her & her F1 beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 7:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:It's 5:00 am in Greece, weather today is partly cloudy with a high of 75, not too shabby for a FRC, (unless it happened today)  At least it's better than Becca's season and what poor Blake had to endure.  #sweatingbuckets
Yay!!!! Happy FRC day (that is if it didn’t happen Friday Greece time) to Hannah Beast & her dudes. I bet the guys are sweating bullets. I always feel for the runner up. I wish production would allow Hannah to let her F2 guy go early. Oh well hope she looks gorgeous and all the feels come out between her & her F1 beatingheart

I'm sure Hannah will look stunning, she's a gorgeous girl. I too always feel bad for the f2 guy, but it's the name of the game. I just hope my fav doesn't get crushed :tissuebox

I'm amazed at the amount they're promoting this season, it's seems so much more than any other. Is it because Hannah is still filming and can't do media rounds? But all the promos for this season weather on tv/or SM have been fantastic IMO. And since this season is so heavily promoted I wonder if any rag mags will be there trying to get photos?

Greece sunset is at 8:24pm May 11th
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/greece/athens
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Sorry for the double post, but given Jed's father's post I'm wondering if the FRC was today? I find the timing of it odd and not in a positive way on his part. If the RC was today would the other guys be heading back to the states that evening given they've been held up so long? Maybe they got there phones back once at the airport like the famous Nick Viall video.

Another thing is Hannah's brother posted on Instagram that there were leaving on the 12th, if the FRC is tomorrow it wouldn't leave any time for them to celebrate with them after.

https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Fri May 10, 2019 8:04 pm

I'm sure many of you by now have seen or read the first episode will feature what the show is labeling as a "never been done before moment." It's in reference to Demi and Katie spying on the contestants. Here my problem with the show. They seem to forget that this has already happened before. In season 6 of The Bachelor, the famous two bachelors season, Chris Harrison announces to Byron Velvick and Jay Overbye that for the first time ever there will be no limo introductions. Instead the girls will move into the mansion and both guys will spy on them from the control room. Any OG fans remember?

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 10, 2019 8:06 pm

alwayscooking wrote:...I'm amazed at the amount they're promoting this season...
The dance battle posted on twitter is one of my favorites...

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 10, 2019 8:12 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Sorry for the double post, but given Jed's father's post I'm wondering if the FRC was today? I find the timing of it odd and not in a positive way on his part.   If the RC was today would the other guys be heading back to the states that evening given they've been held up so long?  Maybe they got there phones back once at the airport like the famous Nick Viall video.  

Another thing is Hannah's brother posted on Instagram that there were leaving on the 12th, if the FRC is tomorrow it wouldn't leave any time for them to celebrate with them after.  

https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981/

He (Jed’s dad) posted it on Monday I believe.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 8:53 pm

@alwayscooking....I saw that post as well regarding the famiy staying in Greece till Sunday. I don’t think that guy is Hannah’s brother though, I checked out his IG & he posted about the anniversary of his parents passing away. I think he is Hannah’s uncle or maybe a cousin, jmo. I suspect he was brought in to grill the guys, just from gleaning his IG, IMO he won’t go easy on the dudes laugh out loud

Since CH was seen touring Santorini Thursday Greece time as posted on the spoiler IG site, possible there was an LCD going on yesterday as well. When CH pops on anyone’s SM timeline, then we will know for sure that FRC is done & over with. @smg2587 & I are tracking some of the producers as well. Hannah’s producer I suspect is Julie Laplaca and she is still MIA but smg2587 saw some SM activity from Bill Dixon today...they will all pop up soon enough Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 9:23 pm

@mercieme how about Samantha Taylor https://www.instagram.com/samantharaetaylor ( I think she’s Arie’s handler), and Caitlyn (can’t remember her last name, Rachel’s ) https://www.instagram.com/caitymonster

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 9:29 pm

sdmom wrote:@mercieme how about Samantha Taylor https://www.instagram.com/samantharaetaylor ( I think she’s Arie’s handler), and Caitlyn (can’t remember her last name, Rachel’s ) https://www.instagram.com/caitymonster

Saw a picture of Samantha at Tyler HTD. So she is either Hannah or Tyler's producer.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 9:33 pm

smg2587 wrote:
sdmom wrote:@mercieme how about Samantha Taylor https://www.instagram.com/samantharaetaylor ( I think she’s Arie’s handler), and Caitlyn (can’t remember her last name, Rachel’s ) https://www.instagram.com/caitymonster

Saw a picture of Samantha at Tyler HTD. So she is either Hannah or Tyler's producer.

In addition I don’t think Caitlyn is on this season. She has been active on SM throughout filming.
@smg2587 do you know which of the producer girls was wearing the blue denim shirt & white pants in Santorini during Luke’s F3 date? Was it Samantha? Asking because I thought she was back in LA after HTDs were done...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 9:40 pm

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

In addition I don’t think Caitlyn is on this season. She has been active on SM throughout filming.
@smg2587 do you know which of the producer girls was wearing the blue denim shirt & white pants in Santorini during Luke’s F3 date? Was it Samantha? Asking because I thought she was back in LA after HTDs were done...thanks.

Definitely not Samantha. Can't tell who that producer is at Luke's date really didn't get a good look.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29