SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Sun May 12, 2019 2:32 pm

I didn’t want her to pick Luke as I wanted the FIR and early favourite streak to be broken. Also the stories of being possessive, not getting along with any of the guys and the yelling in the promo aren’t great looks.

Jed, Pete and Tyler I feel like I need to see more of their personalities to really root for one. There are the negative rumblings on Jed with his ex, so I am leaning more towards the other two. But will reserve judgment for now.

I just think she was glowing with Tyler in the BTS shots and that’s why I think she will pick him. But that scene with Jed is giving me pause as she seemed really emotional in the clip. But all the BTS shots of them seemed so lack lustre....let alone how much I felt like she was beaming with Tyler.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by maryl Sun May 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all moms on this forum!! for you
Also thanks everyone for all your contributions ,
comments, screencaps,videos.I enjoy reading and
watching each and everything you all contribute.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun May 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Billysmom wrote:I find it so odd that an employee would do that. I guess money talks, at least in RS' case...?  Or are they encouraged to do that by tptb, to pique interest?

Btw, have fallen behind on the forum...anyone else see a bit of Patrick swayze in Tyler?

I am not seeing Patrick Swayze but I am not looking too closely either. It seems a lot of this board is behind Tyler so he seems well liked. It will be interesting to see them all come to life once the season starts tomorrow. I always thought someone at ABC deliberately gave RS his info for the free publicity.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 12, 2019 5:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanks Blu for bringing those tweets over.

I see the producers are starting off the season with some eye rolling content to get the water cooler talk  going....let’s get this season going already  laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 12, 2019 6:12 pm

Thanks blu. I'm laughing at RS' description of Tyler's dancing. Tyler does seem to enjoy himself though.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun May 12, 2019 6:27 pm

To combat the negative vibes people have been expressing about Luke Parker on social media, Luke's brother and sister in law have done a new interview in regards to the season's trailer. There is a heavy emphasis on blaming the editing and warning him that the show could do this to him. There is an insinuation that the show is not a real way to meet someone.They don't seem to hold him accountable for his actions because family is family I guess.
https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/luke-parkers-family-prepares-for-the-bachelorette-premiere/

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 12, 2019 6:33 pm

They are so regretting signing him up for this show. Not only did he not get the girl, he's the villain. SMH.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun May 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Watch Luke be part of BIP laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Opal wrote:To combat the negative vibes people have been expressing about Luke Parker on social media, Luke's brother and sister in law have done a new interview in regards to the season's trailer. There is a heavy emphasis on blaming the editing and warning him that the show could do this to him. There is an insinuation that the show is not a real way to meet someone.They don't seem to hold him accountable for his actions because family is family I guess.
https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/luke-parkers-family-prepares-for-the-bachelorette-premiere/

So basically the sister confirms that Luke is home per “Hannah said they’re happy to have him back home.”....I bet producers are very happy about this (not).... the families needs to calm down. Taking to the airwaves to fight the edit is not the right way to go about this IMHO.

ETA - @dee yep also believe he will do BIP for his redemption arc...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 12, 2019 6:48 pm

This is the route I was afraid that family would take. I think they where warn at the HTD things weren't going to go the way they envisioned. They definitely started to act differently when the rumors of the Garrett fight surface. We will have to see how everything goes I guess.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Some of the editing may be tough but seems like anyone going on to this show would know that if you give them any ammo, they're going to use it.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29