SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sat May 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Credit to themostdramaticseasonever: https://www.instagram.com/themostdramaticseasonever/

Credit: @All Things Bachelor Nation

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat May 04, 2019 1:26 pm

@sdmom...laugh out loud you were the one that taught me abiout these Bettes liking to show legs for their F1s. Regardless though I think the public date is not pointing to Luke as F1 IMO. I mean TPTB back in the day used to throw in helicopter rides for overnights....ha I just remembered JP & Ashley’s overnight date, that was something TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 4256136633 I do think TPTB has gone el cheapo in recent years but the F1 overnight dates have been secluded...yeah happy to be wrong but I don’t see Luke as F1 based on all what we have seen so far .... jmho.

@alwayscooking...exactly, ya would think there would be some water / beach date considering the location TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 04, 2019 1:36 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxC9TaBgM3O/

Bachelor.Spoilers has a video up and who ever took it is very close, I wouldn't think anyone but a producer would be that close to them while filming.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 04, 2019 1:40 pm

@mercieme  hehe Embarressed! TheBacheloretteReunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2498057887

But, back to my fave Rachel’s season, she and Bryan had a hot tub scene in their FD, and she was riding a horse in her bikini , but TPTB never showed it (Bryan / Rachel posted on IG after the season). So beware the sneaky editing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Credit to bachelor.spoilers: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDEba2AEVb/

Credit: @Bachelor Spoilers
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 04, 2019 2:00 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for bring the videos over.

Maybe its me but the last 2 videos Hannah seems closed off from Luke. He keeps trying to get closer but she seems distant from him. Just an observation I could be totally wrong, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 04, 2019 2:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:Credit to themostdramaticseasonever: https://www.instagram.com/themostdramaticseasonever/

Credit: @All Things Bachelor Nation

Thanks Blu for bringing all the videos over...just want to note that in this particular video where she has her hands folded ...and in the last video where it looked like they were in an art gallery standing in one corner by herself before Luke joined her....body language not looking promising IMO but she does look hawt in her outfit laugh out loud...all jmho.

ETA...@smg2587...just saw your post & noticed the same...hope Lukey does not get the boot after the day portion hmmm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Determining BL is one of the least effective sleuthing tool for me. Lol

You guys keep it coming.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 04, 2019 5:04 pm

None of the Bachelorette previews make me excited about this season although of course I’ll watch. I think it’s her and a lot of the guys ages. I know people have gotten married young forever but I do believe the maturity level isn’t always where it should be, IMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sat May 04, 2019 8:51 pm

I still find it strange that other than the fireworks photo - we have nothing to read off of her dates with
Peter. It could mean nothing, but I find it interesting.
As far as the recent captions in Greece with Luke - I agree with the lack of attachment on Hannah's part - she
does not seem to be holding onto his arm or gazing up at him in any way - he just seems to "be just there."
IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Her body language has been way better on her dates with Tyler, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sat May 04, 2019 9:39 pm

I agree Hawaii Girl - could it be that she may really be into Peter and they are not showing us anything or
their dates are more private? The 3 that we have seen her with - to me - she has not been over the moon
with any of them - IMHO. "No Stars in her Eyes" type of looks!!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29