SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 16, 2019 1:50 pm

mercieme wrote:Okies just watched her on GMA...she wore a short white sleeveless  dress. Nothing said about the outcome of the season. They showed a clip from next Episode (camera panned to a few guys). She was wearing the red cut out dress, she gave an emotional speech crying at CP. so yeah GMA was basically just there....she articulated herself well though...jmho.

I thought so too. I can't tell a thing about the outcome from this clip, but still, she presents as a genuine, fun person who I am enjoying this season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by timfan Thu May 16, 2019 1:57 pm

From this interview I get the feeling she is not engaged or with the f1 she did not seem upset but not that excited either so I think she does not pick anyone or is no longer with the f1 jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 2:17 pm

kmick0890 wrote:Here's a new interview with Robert Mills about this season. It doesn't really say anything super new though

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-abc-premiere-spoilers-diversity-1203213538/

Just want to post this part.

What can you tease about how Hannah’s season ends?
This could be a situation where one of the guys gets out of the limo to head out to get his heart broken, and all of a sudden, she says, “No, no, no, I’m sorry, he’s the one.” You could see her changing her mind at the last minute. She really is that in love with these last few contestants, and she’s torn over it.

Yeah I don't believe him here. Just the way everyone is acting on sm post show just doesn't match this narrative. They been playing up the she might not find her happy ending bit in Chris Harrison interview that happen even before she finished filming. So Hannah's interview during GMA played to that as well whether its true or not.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 pm

Ok so I just watched her GMA interview and I have a different take than what seems to be the consensus. I thought she looked happy but emotionally exhausted, it just seemed like she didn't have a lot of energy to put into the interview but I didn't get a sad/pondering/melancholy vibe at all. Also her comment about guys who were there for her but didn't get a chance to talk to her night one might be a big clue. Only one of her F2 didn't get to talk to her night 1, Tyler. Rachel referenced Bryan A LOT in her early interviews without saying his name. Obviously not conclusive, i'm not trying to proclaim anything as fact, just something to note as we sleuth.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 16, 2019 3:10 pm

She is probably very jet lagged and emotionally drained. Usually they have a lot more time between getting home and doing the media circus

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Reading the Robert Mills interview, I think she did pick someone and is engaged HOWEVER i think she was really really torn between her final men (and honestly i think this may be referring to all of her F4 given she takes all 4 to FS week initially)...so it will be interesting to see how her and her F1 handle that. I hope they still find time to spend time together and strengthen their relationship through all this, i kinda feel bad for them that they didnt have much time between the end of filming and the beginning of the shows airing.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu May 16, 2019 3:39 pm

If Hannah just can’t choose, then she will need to spend more time dating them. We know she has said she won’t get engaged for the show. Hannah may need more time for such an important decision. If she dates them while the show is airing, Hannah might be more clear at the ATFR. No need to rush.

Last edited by Mimi27 on Thu May 16, 2019 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 4:15 pm

ET Interview with Hannah. Thought this one was insightful. These quotes really make me think she is emotionally drain from the process.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-says-her-seasons-ending-was-not-how-i-thought-it-would-be-exclusive

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Totally agree with you guys about the light speed jump from filming to show airing. How on earth can she keep up the pace with basically no break To catch her breath? I mean, I guess it's easier considering she's 24 - I vaguely remember those days laugh out loud but it seems like a tough road for the final couple if there's no break between filming and airing. But I guess there's a lot different this season with the early contestant release and SM hoopla. Crazy!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 16, 2019 4:50 pm

...ET sat down with the 24-year-old Alabama native in New York City on Monday....

Did Hannah go right to NYC after the FRC and not a spend a few days in Greece with her F1 question

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 4:59 pm

jen689 wrote:...ET sat down with the 24-year-old Alabama native in New York City on Monday....

Did Hannah go right to NYC after the FRC and not a spend a few days in Greece with her F1 question

Link

Think that's a misprint. Because if she was in New York already I think they have her promote the show somehow. Plus in some Instagram stories the producer that's handled the bachelorette the last few seasons definitely didn't get to NYC until Tuesday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Hannah on at 31:00.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29