SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Fri May 17, 2019 1:59 pm

luvstx wrote:I thought Jed was very good looking in the premiere.  Tyler didn't look as sexy as he does in the later clips and scaps we have of them.  I'm interested to hear them both converse with Hannah and the other guys.  Brains are sexier to me....

I agree for me it comes down to personality and brains. On the show alone I liked Jed better. I thought Tyler came across as cocky. But Jed’s magic mike dancing I dunno is a huge turn off for me... just a personal thing don’t think it means anything about him as a person.

But I am very intrigued by Tyler now that I have gone through his IG, he was drafted in the NFL, got his MBA, was a member of the debate team in college and won some competitions, got an award for academic achievement while being an athlete, was involved with some high school coaching, and a youth program in NY. He just seems very multi faceted which did not come across Monday night. Although I loved his footloose dancing as it showed he has a sense of humour to make fun of himself.

Still not sure who she picks...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Since Old Matt Donald and Box King Joe were stand outs the first night I wondered why Hannah didn't keep them.

In the Build Series interview Hannah said she wasn't impressed with Matt's entrance since he doesn't own a tractor and farming isn't his real profession. Box King Joe said/did some things she wasn't impressed with.

Hannah talked about how she would be fine if she was single or with someone. She doesn't need a relationship to complete her. She wants someone to do life with. Love is the closest thing to magic.

Based on what I've read on the boards my current prediction is Hannah wants to do life with and found the most magic with Tyler JMO

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 17, 2019 4:00 pm

@jen689 I agree with you about Tyler.. and I saw some when she was heading into GMA maybe she was dancing around in her tennis shoes.. kinda reminded me of Tyler.. she did dance with him on her first 1/1 and again on his HTD.. I would be completely surprised if she didn’t chose Tyler! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Well what you know the did film an introduction video with Jed and just didn't air it. Why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1fiDAY6UqQ

Also one with Brian the math teacher, Dylan and Devin (with him meeting Willis). Not sure if I should put up all the links.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelorettefan885 Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Here are two links to clips of recent interviews (probably today) of Hannah:

https://twitter.com/RyanKristafer/status/1129454730822979584

https://myfox28columbus.com/good-day-columbus/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-shares-how-she-plans-on-choosing-mr-right

The second link has some new episode 2 screencaps

bachelorettefan885

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri May 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Great Thought, Hotmomma -
-smg2587 posted the instagram video on page 65 - Dancing and VERY Happy!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 17, 2019 5:50 pm

smg2587 wrote:Well what you know the did film an introduction video with Jed and just didn't air it. Why not?

Also one with Brian the math teacher, Dylan and Devin (with him meeting Willis). Not sure if I should put up all the links.

I think they film way more intros than they show and then depending on how things work out they only pick a few to air.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I saw some when she was heading into GMA maybe she was dancing around in her tennis shoes.. kinda reminded me of Tyler.. she did dance with him on her first 1/1 and again on his HTD..

Amberly wrote:Great Thought, Hotmomma -
-smg2587 posted the instagram video on page 65 - Dancing and VERY Happy!

I think it's this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxhqxjegKFM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Thanks @smg2587
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 18, 2019 3:45 am

smg2587 wrote:Well what you know the did film an introduction video with Jed and just didn't air it. Why not?

ok now i am feeling tyler is f1 and in my head its him and even if RS says its Jed i am not going to believe him until the FRC laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat May 18, 2019 8:32 am

Does anyone else think this is going to be one of those seasons where we on the board fall into Team Jed and Team Tyler?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 18, 2019 11:39 am

Sprite wrote:

I think they film way more intros than they show and then depending on how things work out they only pick a few to air.

Maybe they didn't show it because Tyler didn't get any time night one with Hannah and it would have been too much Jed ?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelorettefan885 Sat May 18, 2019 12:09 pm

https://youtu.be/vE3ez2lCJGs
New video from Access titled: Hannah B. Hints That She's Found Love On The Show
Interesting answer to questions and facial expressions... still having a hard time with the ending

bachelorettefan885

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29