SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sun May 19, 2019 2:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:OMG Look at her face! She fell in love with Luke imo and is probably still in love with him imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with each other by the time ATFR airs. For her sake, I hope she developed some real strong feelings for one of the other guys that can overtake her feelings for Luke. She just looks SO smitten.  ALL JMO.
Didn't spoilers say Jed gets the GDR on this date? I do think at this point Hannah really liked Luke but I think him getting the FIR and RS prediction of him winning has biased a lot of opinions. For all the talk of Hannah being so smitten here, Luke apparently doesn't get the GDR. He only gets one 1-1 date before hometowns. We see her in the promos telling Jed she's falling in love with him. She wasn't super affectionate on Luke's HTD, definitely imo started pulling away during the day portion of their FSD. Ok they had an argument/Luke put his foot in his mouth during the dinner portion but if Hannah's feelings for him were so strong, why didn't she just give him the card so they had a chance to talk about it/argue without cameras? Or even if she was super pissed off and reacted in the moment, he allegedly comes back, I presume he apologizes, but she still sent him home. IMO Luke was always one of her top guys, but not the guy the way it's being assumed. I think the show is gonna lean into the Luke storyline and make it look that way but I don't think that's the reality. Bachelorettes are very predictable when it comes to who they end up picking, very affectionate, looks at them a special way the whole season, gives them tons of validation, and most importantly, they make excuses for all the red flags no matter what. All jmo.

I agree. I think the storyline is Luke is Hannah's first choice and the drama is what will happen when she surprisingly...to some...let's him go. Will she end up alone? Or will she pick someone just for show?

As soon as I saw that was what CH was trying to sell, I stopped buying. Des taught me well. It was so obvious she was into Brooks, even declaring she was in love with him and then BAM! she is engaged to Chris. I never thought she would end up with Brooks because he just wasn't into her and I thought for sure Chris was her trying to save face. Well, we all know how that turned out. The editors are the true stars of this freak show!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Al Sun May 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Great post @ReneeM, agree with everything. It's obvious she liked Luke a lot at first, but either the lust faded or the other guys caught up to him imo. Whatever the case was, it seems she was comfortable enough with the other guys to not give Luke another chance imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 19, 2019 3:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:OMG Look at her face! She fell in love with Luke imo and is probably still in love with him imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with each other by the time ATFR airs. For her sake, I hope she developed some real strong feelings for one of the other guys that can overtake her feelings for Luke. She just looks SO smitten.  ALL JMO.
Didn't spoilers say Jed gets the GDR on this date? I do think at this point Hannah really liked Luke but I think him getting the FIR and RS prediction of him winning has biased a lot of opinions. For all the talk of Hannah being so smitten here, Luke apparently doesn't get the GDR. He only gets one 1-1 date before hometowns. We see her in the promos telling Jed she's falling in love with him. She wasn't super affectionate on Luke's HTD, definitely imo started pulling away during the day portion of their FSD. Ok they had an argument/Luke put his foot in his mouth during the dinner portion but if Hannah's feelings for him were so strong, why didn't she just give him the card so they had a chance to talk about it/argue without cameras? Or even if she was super pissed off and reacted in the moment, he allegedly comes back, I presume he apologizes, but she still sent him home. IMO Luke was always one of her top guys, but not the guy the way it's being assumed. I think the show is gonna lean into the Luke storyline and make it look that way but I don't think that's the reality. Bachelorettes are very predictable when it comes to who they end up picking, very affectionate, looks at them a special way the whole season, gives them tons of validation, and most importantly, they make excuses for all the red flags no matter what. All jmo.

Bringing this forward because it’s an excellent post.

I didn’t watch Colton’s season and I didn’t do any sleuthing while Hannah was filming this season, so I know very little. I had no idea that Luke actually came back after she sent him home. Since she apparently didn’t take him back, that tells me she was really confident moving forward with Jed and Tyler. Plus, that season long preview makes it pretty clear, at least to me, that she was very into Jed and Tyler. It’s conpletely feasible IMO to think whatever she had with Luke faded over time due to his drama and her growing feelings for her F2.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

I'm sorry but the reason Hannah is not with Luke is because she didn't want him. She made her choice. He was not the guy for her. I don't see how this is comparable to Des who didn't have a say in Brooks walking away from her. I really hope the media doesn't play it up as Hannah settling for her second choice. Hannah choose someone more suitable for her. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun May 19, 2019 3:47 pm

I don't think anyone is denying that. People are essentially just saying that they believe that Luke was her first choice and the one she felt she was going to pick all season until his behavior just got inexcusable for her. A Britt type of situation. Maybe we're wrong, but I still stand by that from what I've seen and heard. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun May 19, 2019 3:53 pm

I think Luke was the early front runner but I think we may see a change mid to late season.  She let him go because he wasn’t for her, if she had doubts after that she may have accepted his apology when he came back, but from what we know she didn’t.  I don’t think he was her front runner at HTDs but I may be wrong.  In the end she choose whoever she thought was best for her.  I am just glad she broke the FIR streak.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 19, 2019 4:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm sorry but the reason Hannah is not with Luke is because she didn't want him. She made her choice. He was not the guy for her. I don't see how this is comparable to Des who didn't have a say in Brooks walking away from her. I really hope the media doesn't play it up as Hannah settling for her second choice. Hannah choose someone more suitable for her. JMO.

It is not about what Hannah really wants or not. We don't actually know what she wants or doesn't. It's about the perception of what tptb are trying to set up for the viewing audience through the edit … She wants Luke. For whatever reason she doesn't get Luke. Does she end up alone or does she settle for second best? Very much like Des where many … myself included … thought she was trying to save face by getting engaged to Chris. Some more experienced sluethers at the time saw beyond the edit, but most of the audience didn't.

I hope that Hannah doesn't end up being edited as settling for second best and if she does, that she and her F1 are strong enough as a couple to weather the storm like Des and Chris were.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun May 19, 2019 4:11 pm

^^ I agree Luke was not the front runner at F4... if he was he would have gotten two dates. And her body language with him on the HTD and day portion of FS was completely off when you compare to Tyler. We don’t have much on Jed or Peter on HTD.

I think that TPTB will play up the Luke drama, the one thing Hannah has going for her is she denied him not the other way around, also I think most people will hate him so will just be happy he is gone.

And the comment on the no socks yes I saw that both Tyler and Jed didn't wear them! So I guess that is a point for both guys.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 19, 2019 9:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Ryan announced she was in the audience. He asked her if she was happy, she said she's very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 19, 2019 10:25 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Fyi she was sitting next to Bobby Bones country radio personality and DWTS winner.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29