SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 22, 2019 8:59 am

Memorial weekend is usually a SHV weekend, but what day do they typically disappear ? Thursdays?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 22, 2019 10:12 am

@alwayscooking from what I remember, JoJo and Jordan’s started Thursday night and they came back on Tuesday.

I remember Jordan’s best friends and brother were all together that weekend having a BBQ, but Jordan was no where to be found. It seems like Tyler and his group of friends enjoy going out on a boat every weekend, so if he’s not with them that should be a sign of where he really is.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 22, 2019 10:22 am

I like that Tyler is now following the team Hannah & Tyler account and will frequently repost funny stuff they post. He seems like a very very cool cucumber but it’s very nice to see he’s not “disassociated” or disinterested in what’s going on rn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 22, 2019 3:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 7:24 pm

This is a big weekend for SHV sleuthing! yes Lets hope the tradition continues and we get some good concrete info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 22, 2019 8:09 pm

So if SHV is around NYC this time this could be a clue that Tyler might be in NY soon? In the ABCFoodTours IG he replys with see yáll soon (which he posted 6days ago)...BTW just another thing i like about him ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxiNxEZFaHL/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Just noticed that Tyler has overtaken Luke to be the most followed guy on Instagram this season, despite his lack of screentime. Him and Hannah will be a very popular couple on social media, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Hannah has been very quiet today on SM, I don't think she's posted or done any media today. Wondering if she's getting ready for her weekend Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So if SHV is around NYC this time this could be a clue that Tyler might be in NY soon?  In the ABCFoodTours IG he replys with see yáll soon (which he posted 6days ago)...BTW just another thing i like about him ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxiNxEZFaHL/
Yep @smg2587 and I believe Tyler baby will pop up in NYC next week. However since Hannah was in LA of yesterday, we think the first SHV is likely to be in LA. IMO he is prolly on his way to SHV as his brother Ryan tagged Tyler in an IG story where he was not visible in....we are on to you Tyler baby giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 8:38 pm

The SHV are usually in California, not always as we know from previous season's they could be anywhere. Where ever they are they aren't allowed to leave the premises for the length of time they are there, so I doubt Tyler would be doing a food tour while on a SHV IMHO.

Cassie and Colton saw each other often because he moved closer to where she was, same with Andi and Josh living in the same city.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The SHV are usually in California, not always as we know from previous season's they could be anywhere. Where ever they are they aren't allowed to leave the premises for the length of time they are there, so I doubt Tyler would be doing a food tour while on a SHV IMHO.

Cassie and Colton saw each other often because he moved closer to where she was, same with Andi and Josh living in the same city.

@guardianangel....RS was the one that claimed that the SHV will be in New York area, no idea who his sources are but his rationale makes sense due to closer proximity of Alabama/Florida to New York. RS cited that this is similar to Ashley/JP who had their SHV in New York area. The only reason why I think RS might be remotely right is because one of the main handlers was still in the East Coast even after Hannah left for LA to do press. Only a matter of time before we sleuth it out though....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 8:52 pm

@mercieme thanks, I didn't know that RS is claiming NYC might be the SHV location.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29