SELECT CONTENT

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 03, 2019 7:52 pm

Bobette wrote:And here's another girl needing a thread please.  We don't have any pap pictures of her but she's following/being followed by almost all the other ID'd contestants so 99% sure she's on the show just not for long.

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Alright I've seen enough cross-follows to convince me Renee must be a contestant.  Can we match her to any of the threads?

You're right - but I don't think we have any papped photos of her.

I agree.  Gone on the first night perhaps?  Need to check the group date pics again...

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LaQH0n9

Source

ETA: She's from NT.  

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2Jr4eTG

There might be one more (the blonde girl who sells underwear). Haven't had chance to cross-check her with the other threads yet.  @Bachbee is on fire and I'm having trouble keeping up.  Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 9:43 pm

I think this pretty much confirms Renee was on the show (though probably not for long IMO).

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Vx9VMZq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sun May 05, 2019 4:12 am

@bobette Monique is the blonde that sells underwear right? I have a few other girls that i'm almost certain are contestants but I can't match them to any of the pap shots and they are active on SM so they go out early on... meh. Hopefully we can slueth out the F2 once filming wraps up if it hasn't already.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BGsbInz

Source

Renee is hoping to meet a man who'll share her love for things like motocross and spearfishing -- but when asked what her ideal date would be she said she was "easy to please".
"Take me to a beach to watch the sunset with a good wine and cheese platter." Well, Renee, you've come to the right show if you love cheese platters.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:35 am

Episode 2 —
Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* C9b406f8249f0f3f09cbdd03ef061bde-542132

Dress: Klovia.
Jewellery: House of Emmanuele (earrings, rings & cuff).
Shoes: Tony Bianco.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:36 am

Episode 3 —
Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E6d9adf1ffefc6ea3fbcbe6f6cda6c37-547108

Top & Skirt: Ixiah.
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings & cuff).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee/Maybe - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum