SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Watching Unfiltered, late as usual, and am really surprised by what Elizabeth is wearing and how she is sitting. Still cannot believe the experts chose to put her on the show.

ETA: To quote my husband, "She's a tramp."

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Greg and Deonna decided to stay married. Didn't surprise me.

Iris wanted to stay married but Keith wanted a divorce. Surprised me.

Amber and Matt (who I consider pure slime) are up next. Amber spoke first and wanted a divorce. Matt concurred. I am so proud of Amber.

Elizabeth and Jamie are up last of course. Elizabeth wants to stay married and Jamie agrees. I was 50/50 on this so... Not placing any bets on their long term odds though.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:54 am

I was surprised at Keith. I also thought it was interesting that he left the door open for reconciliation...

mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Thanks for the updates!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 am

I figured Matt and Amber would get a divorce thank goodness. Hopefully Amber finds someone that will treat her differently and won't leave her alone every day.

Not surprised about Beth and Jamie since there were spoilers. Not sure how long they will last though we shall see come reunion episode.

Greg and Deonna happy for them but was really hoping Keith and Iris would stay married. I just think Keith can't deal with her being a virgin and keeping her walls up. Oh well. :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 pm

The first half hour episode tonight is a rehash of the decisions. As I am apparently a glutton for punishment, I am watching.

Am more interested in the following episode showing developments 2 months after those decisions. Could be interesting...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Keith and Iris are now divorced. Kinda thought they might "date" to see if their relationship deepened but didn't happen. Was really impressed with how Keith handled himself.

Greg and Deonna are still married and "expecting a nephew." Kids are still a year or two off for them.

Matt and Amber are next up. He is still an a$$ and they are still divorced. Amber is dating.

Jamie and Elizabeth are all smiles on the couch in the beginning. They were broken up for a short while but are now back together. I still find her crass and and a bit of a low life.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:39 pm

I have an idea that Jaime & Elizabeth will go back and forth like that for their entire lives........ :yes:
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Iluvbachette
whit90
Hotmomma
gurlbrit
ilovecarbs