SELECT CONTENT

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by pikake Fri May 07, 2021 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad it appears she is more comfortable and settling in.

Why did they move?

I think it was partially to be closer to family. It was good timing because her position as part of the cast on Hallmark channel’s Home and Family Show would be ending anyway as Hallmark Channel’s new CEO decided to cancel the show completely ... they’ve apparently taped the final episodes before it goes off the air permanently this summer. I will surely miss it, because it was such a good all around mix of interviews, cooking segments, DIY segments, etc. with a fun cast. There’s nothing like it anywhere else on TV, at least not one show that encompassed such a variety of topics. I enjoyed seeing Ali on there with the rest of the cast, but I’m sure Ali will find her niche in Nashville.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by Annie Sun May 09, 2021 9:01 pm

I agree with you Pikake. Home and Family was the best show on TV. I will miss it when they aren't on anymore.

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 09, 2021 11:56 pm

Did her husband get a new job or transfer? I thought his job was based out of California. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 10, 2021 1:04 am

It looks like Kevin's still doing his radio show according to his Instagram account.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 10, 2021 10:05 pm

@pikake thanks for the update. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 10, 2021 10:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/COtqltDnYbf/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 10, 2021 10:23 pm

omg that brought tears to my eyes!

I'm so glad she was welcomed with loving arms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:54 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Her little girl with glasses looks so cute! I had to wear glasses at a young age. By the time I was 16 I had enough and started wearing contacts.

Her house, looks gorgeous.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:22 am

Adorable family photo!

I've been wearing glasses since I was 2 1/2 yrs old. ;) Keep wearing those glasses Molly for as long as you want!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 1f49c

Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 8367-910 Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 I_got_13 Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Memories - Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Molly is cute with or without glasses. My old kitchen (which was new as we designed and built the house) had a set-up almost exactly like what Ali posted - windows on either side of the range and hood. And boy did they get dirty from cooking. I wouldn't do it again. We had tall ceilings and the hood required such long ductwork that the motor to pull the air out had to be stronger. And a stronger motor = more noise. Thus, the hood wasn't turned on each time the range was used.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:54 pm

Cute family pic! Molly’s glasses are adorable on her. It’s fun picking out things for a new house. I’m not a fan if open shelves in place of upper cabinets but they do have some in the plans beside the hood at least. I'm interested to see how it looks when it’s done.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:17 pm

@Norcalgal wow, never thought of that. Window's on either side look beautiful but I'm sure they would need constant cleaning.

@albean99 I'm not a fan of open shelves either but it's everywhere in the HGTV shows. Where do they put everything??

I'm looking forward to seeing more. From what I've seen in her previous home she has some nice decorating ideas.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

+13
pikake
Annie
Billysmom
Linds911
lipsis