SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale -  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale -  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:05 am

The Bachelor: SEASON PREMIERE: 2401 (1/6)

SEASON PREMIERE

PETER WEBER BEGINS THE SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’
PREMIERING ITS 24TH SEASON WITH A THREE-HOUR BLOCKBUSTER SPECIAL,
MONDAY, JAN. 6

In a Bachelor First, the Premiere Will Feature the Season’s First Group and
One-on-One Dates
Thirty Women Are Eager to Win Peter’s Heart and Final Rose
When Bachelorette Hannah B. Steps Out of the Limo, All Bets Are Off!
Country Music Sensation Tenille Arts Returns for Her Third Appearance on the Series

“2401” – Handsome airline pilot Peter Weber is ready to take off on an international journey filled with romance, high drama and love! He grabbed Hannah B.’s attention with his boyish charm and one storied night in a windmill, but Bachelor Nation was shocked when she ended their relationship. Now, their heartthrob is back to hand out the roses and search for his happily ever after as he stars in the 24th edition of ABC’s hit romance reality series “The Bachelor,” premiering with a big three-hour special, MONDAY, JAN. 6 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

The 30 stunning, accomplished women will do anything to catch Peter’s eye, including bringing a giant paper airplane in for an impressive landing. Peter loves the effort all these ladies are making, including the three flight attendants. He is encouraged he might meet his wife, but there is one hard-charging career woman who has already had a chance encounter with the Bachelor and sparks flew then. What will the other women think of her? It is nothing compared to the loud scream when Hannah B. steps out of the limo. Why would she be here?

There is one assertive charmer who steals Peter away multiple times during the cocktail party and then steals a kiss. But who will get the first impression rose and earn the jealousy of all the other women? It’s a very emotional first rose ceremony for Peter as he says goodbye to eight bachelorettes, some of whom predict that Peter may be in for a bumpy ride with this group of feisty ladies.

But this season, the premiere isn’t over after the rose ceremony. In the first group date, nine competitive women are put through flight school by special guests, veteran Marine Corps pilot Alisa Johnson and Katie Higgins Cook, the first female pilot in the Navy’s elite Blue Angels demonstration squad. Who will capture the special sunset flight alone with Peter as the reward for coming out on top after a series of rigorous drills?

One beautiful girl next door will fly high when she meets Peter’s entire family at his parents’ vow renewal after 31 years of marriage, but will she fit in? Breakout country music artist Tenille Arts performs her new song, “Somebody Like That,” for the special occasion.

Finally, in another huge surprise, Hannah B. hosts the next group date. She explains to the nine enthusiastic women that they will be revealing their most memorable sex stories and fantasies in front of a live audience. But what happens when Peter discovers a distraught Hannah backstage? What she shares with him will leave them both as confused as ever. Do the two of them still have feelings for one another and share the same sizzling passion? Will Hannah join the group of women in the Bachelor mansion and continue to date Peter?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2401/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:30 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:57 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:36 am

ABC bios: https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:27 am

DWTSFinale -  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* - Page 2 Bachelor-exclusive-cast
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-peter-weber-group-shot-exclusive/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:55 am

Meet & greet and group date photos: https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Anyone else unspoiled? I haven't even read the bios. I'm watching but not sure I can last for 3 hours.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:19 am

@albean99, hiya hi

I watched segments of this week's episode, including Hannah's return. My main takeaway from the Hannah/Peter reunion was Peter saying something similar to "I don't know if I'm ready for this." It made me wonder if we're going to see that play out this season with him having himself a good ol' time without really falling in love with anyone. He seems overwhelmed already, imo, even excluding the season preview's ominous tone.

So far, I like the attorney and the girl who drove up in the old car and the nurse. This week's one-one-one girl (Mackenzie?) reminds me of Cassie with her caution and Peter with knowing the right words to say. Working against her: first date; working for her: meeting his entire family. ETA: At this point, I didn't see much there, tbh, but they're both trying to make something be there, if that makes sense.

His family's opinion, imo, will likely heavily impact his final choice since they're so important to him.

Peter reminds me a bit of Ben Higgins and--for some unknown reason--Ben Flajnik. Jury's still out on if I'll steadily watch.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:25 pm

Hey, Veg! hi
I just watched last night’s episode. The first week the two front runners seemed to be Kelly and Hannah Ann. I didn’t love the date that involved the family. It just seems so strange to bring a stranger to such a personal event. The whole champagne thing was such a set up by TPTB, IMO. Kelsey sure isn’t acting 28.  Rolling Eyes

It was so strange having Hannah B back and it made me wonder where his head's at now. They both seemed to have unresolved feelings. I felt bad for the first group who got ripped off on their date.

The 2nd date was kind of cool for some of them  but it also annoyed me. I didn’t love the way they had to act to "win". More drama at the after party. This time I wish that Hannah Ann hadn’t complained to Peter. Probably a producer prompting her. I’m finding I don’t really care that much for this group so far. Peter is okay but definitely getting Ben Higgins vibes.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:29 pm

Well I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life watching this episode. I'll give Peter credit, though. I believe he could be the only Bachelor ever to listen when someone tells him something bad about someone he likes. I really thought Alayah was staying. I have to think that he didn't like any of the others who were left enough to give someone else the rose that he would have given to her. no idea ETA: I see that I wrote this too soon since we see her in the previews. I take back any credit I gave him. laugh out loud

I still like Kelly and Hannah Ann as contenders. Maybe Madison since he seems to like her. Other than that I either don't like them or (more likely) don't know their names. They just all seem so very young, like McKenna.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

+4
veg_out
albean99
bluwavz
GuardianAngel
8 posters