SELECT CONTENT

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:17 pm

Happy New Year!! May this year hopefully be better then the last 2!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49c

NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 8367-910 NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 I_got_13 NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:36 pm

@Linds911 Amen to that, sister!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:01 pm

Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy the day with those you love!

I threw my back out the other day and can barely walk, so I'm having chocolate regardless! laugh out loud

NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 Vt

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:50 pm

@GuardianAngel Soooo sorry to hear this GA. I'm of the belief that chocolate makes everything better. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:17 pm

@Norcalgal thank you. I hope so too. I can't sit hardly walk or lay down. Loosing my mind!

Chocolate heals all! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:16 am

@GuardianAngel Are you taking anything? When I hurt my back Robaxacet helped a lot. Plus warm baths and a heating pad. Hope you feel better ASAP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:25 pm

@Sprite I have taken various things nothing helped. I'm seeing an osteopath and it's helping a lot. The pain is subsiding somewhat, I can walk better, sitting down is the worse problem. Getting up is so painful. I'm sitting for 5-10 minutes at a time, then I have to get up.

Is Robaxacet different than Robax?

ETA Just checked my package, Robax Platinum.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:30 pm

For those who are fortunate enough to have a long weekend, enjoy Family Day with those you love!

NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 Familyday

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:13 pm

I love the idea of Family Day! And I believe that you can form a family in any situation - naturally or curated.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:30 pm

@Norcalgal agreed! It's really nice to see so many pictures of how people enjoy family day. Getting out and enjoying the snow (not me Hugesmile ) with children sledding outdoor skating and taking part in winter activities.

Every year people get creative. I came across a company putting on a toy and collectable show with fun activities for the kids.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:44 pm

Happy 11 years to us!!

firework wine

On this day, 11 years ago, this forum was created by Love_Me because we were no longer able to sleuth on another forum. For those who have been around that long, will remember it well.

1,455,110 posts later, here we are! We have been through some nasty seasons, and some happy ones. There have been many changes around here both technical and contestant beak ups.

Bachelorette 7 Ashley Herbert and Bachelor 16 Ben Flajnik were the first ette and bachelor threads created. We are now on ette 19 and just finished TB 26. dizzy

We've had so much more terrific sleuthing with the additions of so many International Bachelor and Bacheloretts, Australia New Zealand, France, South Africa, Sweden, UK and Ukraine, not to mention the BIP's and other shows such as MAFS DWTS Survivor TAR and so many more threads, in our Real Life Category such as Games Sports and Celebrities.

A huge thank you to every single one of you who contributes to our forum in any way, big or small. I hope we always continue the tradition of sleuthing, as well as hope other's, even guests, learn from us so they can also enjoy the art of sleuthing.

NewYearsEve - Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 7 1022092695

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 am

@GuardianAngel The biggest thank you should go to you for keeping us going all these years!!! clapping!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

+10
maryl
chasus71
veg_out
Linds911
albean99